Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,951
    Given: 5,518

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pajkosbalna View Post
    In my eyes a hero is like my mother, who has been working her whole life to provide us kids an easier life meanwhile she raised us with so much love, never felt any absence of her meanwhile. Cheers mum!
    +1

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

In my eyes a hero is like my mother, who has been working her whole life to provide us kids an easier life meanwhile she raised us with so much love, never felt any absence of her meanwhile. Cheers mum!
    Besides whats the point of staying at home when kids are in school or in uni and not being home?
    First 7 years they are at home

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    ᖭི༏ᖫྀ
    Ancestry
    Med
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,629
    Given: 10,189

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Many women wouldn't want it. It would be boring and they are passionate about career and dynamics of professional life. Do you think female artists, designers cooks want to be at home? They are passionate about their work.
    Most mother's (and father's) would love to stay at home with their kids but have to work. Once they start school there is no point being a stay at home parent though.

I think such women who have strong passions need to realise it's a lifetime commitment what do they expect? to create humans and your life to continue as normal? you naturally have to sacrifice some aspects of your life be it social, career wise etc otherwise don't have children.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Besides whats the point of staying at home when kids are in school or in uni and not being home?
    Same here

The least civilized TA user Terminator98's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-25-2023 @ 12:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ancestry
    Mars
    Country
    Antarctica
    Taxonomy
    Boogeyman
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,243
    Given: 2,783

1 Not allowed!

Me when I hear males who expect from females to have 5 or move kids and live like rats for rest of their lifes (just because their ancestors lived like that) :

Banned
    Last Online
    04-02-2020 @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    dalmatian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Taxonomy
    extreme Dinarid
    Politics
    east mediterraneanism
    Hero
    Jesus,Moses and the prophets
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 229

0 Not allowed!

Women don't want necessarily rich men. But they want men with potential, man who is good in something he does whatever it may be. Talented craftsman like carpenter or tailor or car mechanic with his own body shop will be very attractive for most women. Much more than lazy rich heir or a wage slave working badly paid government job and basically doing nothing all day.

We respect men who love to work and earn for their family with their own hard work. Being lazy or non ambitious is a huge turn off. Peasants have to work a lot. I doubt many modern men would be ready for such back breaking labor.
    Funny, cause I described Stears in the past exactly like a lazy ambitionless government worker(government cubicle rats are the 21st-century proletarians) full of vices and with no self-control. It's easy to think you're so inconsistent since women don't know what they want or maybe you're just genuinely sick like mary(her husband is the complete opposite of what she describes) but here I'm sure that you hope Stears will read your posts on TA and change. Forget it, social aspie's don't change.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
    Me when I hear males who expect from females to have 5 or move kids and live like rats for rest of their lifes (just because their ancestors lived like that) :

[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/086/346/my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.thumbnail-mcs.png[/ig]
    Then prepare to disappear.

Serbs will multiply and live like rats or will disappear in 50 years through emigration and mortality.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudBrit View Post
    Funny, cause I described Stears in the past exactly like a lazy ambitionless government worker(government cubicle rats are the 21st-century proletarians) full of vices and with no self-control. It's easy to think you're so inconsistent since women don't know what they want or maybe you're just genuinely sick like mary(her husband is the complete opposite of what she describes) but here I'm sure that you hope Stears will read your posts on TA and change. Forget it, social aspie's don't change.
    Sorry troll, he doesn't work in public sector anymore exactly because it is shitty. He is now insurance agent whose salary depends on amount of success he has, and it is much better for our family
    He is doing really well, die from jealousy!

Banned
    Last Online
    04-02-2020 @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    dalmatian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Taxonomy
    extreme Dinarid
    Politics
    east mediterraneanism
    Hero
    Jesus,Moses and the prophets
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 229

0 Not allowed!

Sorry troll, he doesn't work in public sector anymore exactly because it is shitty. He is now insurance agent whose salary depends on amount of success he has, and it is much better for our family
    He is doing really well, die from jealousy!
    Indeed, I can imagine his sociopath ass tricking old people to sign papers.
    He spent more than a decade to finish 3 degrees just to end up a salesman that doesn't require any higher education.

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

1 Not allowed!

Women don't want necessarily rich men. But they want men with potential, man who is good in something he does whatever it may be. Talented craftsman like carpenter or tailor or car mechanic with his own body shop will be very attractive for most women. Much more than lazy rich heir or a wage slave working badly paid government job and basically doing nothing all day.

We respect men who love to work and earn for their family with their own hard work. Being lazy or non ambitious is a huge turn off. Peasants have to work a lot. I doubt many modern men would be ready for such back breaking labor.
    In Russia, everything is simple - if you do not take rich families with connections, then social elevators (in 2020) for men provided by the state are quite narrow - the police / military (unpleasant way), or the programmer (more pleasant for certain types of character). In the 90s and 00s they were lawyers / economists, now they are no longer needed. These categories usually have passive income by a certain age and are not required to work until death.
    In all other cases, you can work around the clock and seven days a week - and you still don’t have enough money for your family, your wife will be forced to work. And most likely you will pay loans and mortgages to banks.
    In addition to luck, it is important to have numerous and friendly relatives, but everyone understands this without explanation. It’s easy to break one finger, and a clenched fist is much more difficult.
    Now in Russia there are disputes over the new law on domestic violence - there is an opinion that if it is adopted, it will finally destroy the traditional family here. Some women will perjure their husbands for any financial gain. And men will stop marrying at all, especially when you consider the new laws on child support and alimony (still not adopted, but they want), which oblige a man to provide housing to a woman and a child and provide them even if there is only a civil marriage..
    Success in today's Russia is luck, when not so much depends on you.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information