Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,869
    Given: 12,099

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Which threads!?

If it would be from me, believe me ... all different ''sand niggers'' (Europeans & non-Europeans) and ''real niggers'' would be pushed hell out of here.

Now, did I make myself clear?
    Okay, I might have misunderstood you.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,022
    Given: 2,190

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Okay, I might have misunderstood you.
    If you think about my criticisms about uber capitalist system (or against USA because of that) ... you just do not see forest over trees now; my friend.

Being against that does not make me your (ex. Eastern European countries) ''communist'', ''leftist'', ''globalist''. Far from that. In real, I might be more racist than many in TA. Yes, I support homogenous countries. I see multiculturalism in very bad lights. Not only between Europeans and non-Europeans but between Europeans as well (most of the cases). But if we have a homogenous country, then between those people? I support a system which would be someway more fair than any uber capitalism system can be (like USA). And again if we are here, I do not see taxes as poisonous matters like toxin (automatically) ... if those just have been used for the common good of homogenous nation/country. Like Scandinavia still was 1970's and early 1980's. Yes, we have experiences of that (it can work, not a dream). You opposite do not (plus some countries/ethnics/people/humans just are too corrupted, that it could ever work).

Last Online
    Today @ 08:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dinaric Slav
    Country
    Italy
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    mtDNA
    W1
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 190
    Given: 217

0 Not allowed!

"and it is very important to be part of the government in the country where we live, and in order to keep our identity and religion"
    When I hear immigrants who want to permanently settle in a country talking this way it sounds extremely subversive to me.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,580
    Given: 4,610

0 Not allowed!

Ethnic Swedes most likely will be replaced by migrants. There is no any right-winger who can stop this process and probably never will be. Large part of ethnic Swedes even don't care if they will be replaced or not.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Ethnic Swedes most likely will be replaced by migrants. There is no any right-winger who can stop this process and probably never will be. Large part of ethnic Swedes even don't care if they will be replaced or not.

If that is a fate or future of Sweden then I think we will also evidence another trend (one which we can note already today). More and more ethnic Swedes will be moving opposite abroad. Nope, not into Eastern Europe but Western Europe, North America, Australia etc.

The last person who will leave turns off the light (Sweden) as and Swedes will blend to another North West Europeans (or people with that kind of backgrounds).

Last Online
    Today @ 09:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,256
    Given: 12,959

0 Not allowed!

Most Swedes have a martyr complex. They think it's super cool to be replaced because... reasons. They have already made their decision so let them be.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,409
    Given: 11,418

0 Not allowed!

This Swedish politician is supporting and advocating for Bosnian Muslims against Serbs.

No problem lady, you will receive new 100,000 Bosnian Muslims in Sweden as you deserve.
    🔴🔵⚪

Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 2.0944% / 0.02094437
    60.0 Slavic:RUS_Sunghir_MA
    23.0 Paleobalkanic:MKD_Anc
    17.0 Byzantine:TUR_Marmara_Balikesir_Byz

Last Online
    Today @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Savages, Hillmen
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,001
    Given: 9,689

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    This Swedish politician is supporting and advocating for Bosnian Muslims against Serbs.

No problem lady, you will receive new 100,000 Bosnian Muslims in Sweden as you deserve.
    It's simple laughable when swedish politicians always want to tell to other countries what should they do They act like an european great power, but if there's any trouble they are running to the big brother Germany

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    It's simple laughable when swedish politicians always want to tell to other countries what should they do They act like an european great power, but if there's any trouble they are running to the big brother Germany
    I have not seen that. But if you change USA into place of Germany, then yes. Meaning: Sweden's attitude against USA is really someway hypocritical. Of course Sweden is not the only country in Europe who acts like that (being guilty for that).

Veteran Member Your Old Comrade's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-06-2024 @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Northern France, Wallonia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    All Politicians Are Bastards
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,185
    Given: 8,122

0 Not allowed!

Sweden was recognized worldwide as a very wealthy, developed country with an excellent quality of life and, above all, a very peaceful country. It was even among the ten safest countries in the world. However, in recent years, Sweden has had one of the highest rates of gun deaths in all of Europe. In addition, hospital waiting times are among the worst in Europe and the quality of education has declined across the board. But without a doubt, what worries Swedes most is the issue of crime and violence. In fact, last September the situation reached the point that Sweden is preparing to deploy its armed forces to deal with the wave of violence across the country. Swedish Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson said: "Sweden has never seen anything like this before. No other country in Europe is seeing anything like this." The whole situation is driven by gang turf wars, personal vendettas and a large pool of available youth. Most of them from immigrant communities arriving from other countries in Africa and the Middle East, such as Syria, Iraq, Iran and Somalia. In fact, the leader of one of the largest gangs is Rawa Majid, who arrived in Sweden as a newborn in 1986, after his parents fled Iraq. So the questions are: Why is the idea of multiculturalism destroying Sweden, and why in other rich countries is immigration successful, but in Sweden it failed?

Some sources of interest:

- Bloomberg (2022). Sweden Is Rethinking What Makes It Great
    https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/art...

- Foundation for Political Innovation (2018). Swedes and Immigration: End of homogeneity?
    https://www.fondapol.org/en/study/swe...

- The Wall Street Journal (2023). How Peaceful Sweden Became Europe’s Gun-Murder Capital
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-peac...

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information