Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,564
    Given: 451

4 Not allowed!

Default 45% in Sweden born to foreign parents

In statistics, Sweden has recently "released" new figures regarding the Swedish population increase and the Swedish population composition, noting, among other things, that the Swedish population has never increased as rapidly and as rapidly as in the 2000s and 2010s, and in recent years the total population increase has been due to immigration up to 75%.

Regarding birth rates within the country, residents who have immigrated to Sweden generally show higher birth rates than the indigenous majority population, while children to immigrants generally exhibit lower birth rates than the indigenous majority population.

Swedish statistics further states that of all the inhabitants born in Sweden in 1950, 93% had two domestic-born parents, in 1970 it was about 86% and in 1980 this percentage had decreased to 84%.

In 2018, 59% of the children born in Sweden had two domestic-born parents while 25% had two foreign-born parents and 16% a domestic and a foreign-born parent.

In 2019, almost 45% of all children born in Sweden probably had one or two foreign-born parents.
    https://tobiashubinette.wordpress.co...grafi-sverige/

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,418
    Given: 7,888

1 Not allowed!

Oh, amongst children... I thought amongst the whole population. Question here, are ethnic Swedes that have immigrated outside of Sweden and returned afterwards classified as immigrants too?
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,624
    Given: 21,630

2 Not allowed!

And how many parents of those children are from other Europeans and neighbouring countries, and which countries they come from?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,098
    Given: 28,473

4 Not allowed!

How factual are these statistics? If Swedes are passive with this I'm just completely baffled. Also what is going on with the Government of these countries? Europe as an indigenous group appear to be unique among other populations and appear hellbent on replacing their native populations. Is it PC culture gone to extremes? Anyway Europeans are becoming less when looking at worldwide statistics. Lots of Europeans in places like Australia but that is changing with a lot of Asian immigration. I think in the future that people with fully European genetics are going to be rare. This is fairly obvious. Seriously I'm not expecting my grandchildren to be Irish. There is something seriously dysfunctional in Europeans though because Europe is just not what it was 50 years ago. The world is obviously changing and Europeans are going the way of the dodo.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    German/Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R-Z2122
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,702
    Given: 8,964

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    How factual are these statistics? If Swedes are passive with this I'm just completely baffled. Also what is going on with the Government of these countries? Europe as an indigenous group appear to be unique among other populations and appear hellbent on replacing their native populations. Is it PC culture gone to extremes? Anyway Europeans are becoming less when looking at worldwide statistics. Lots of Europeans in places like Australia but that is changing with a lot of Asian immigration. I think in the future that people with fully European genetics are going to be rare. This is fairly obvious. Seriously I'm not expecting my grandchildren to be Irish. There is something seriously dysfunctional in Europeans though because Europe is just not what it was 50 years ago. The world is obviously changing and Europeans are going the way of the dodo.
    It's not like they are going extinct. It's more of becoming minority in their own country. Two different things.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyp Snow View Post
    It's not like they are going extinct. It's more of becoming minority in their own country. Two different things.
    Well becoming a minority in your own country is a good way of becoming extinct. Just completely counter intuitive to preserving your genes and making sure you survive as an entity. It just doesn't make sense biologically.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    German/Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R-Z2122
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,702
    Given: 8,964

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Well becoming a minority in your own country is a good way of becoming extinct. Just completely counter intuitive to preserving your genes and making sure you survive as an entity. It just doesn't make sense biologically.
    I just don't see it happening here. Can't speak of Sweden though.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyp Snow View Post
    I just don't see it happening here. Can't speak of Sweden though.
    I'm not right wing or racist. I think I'm a pragmatic person but the amount of immigration in Europe is quite profound. It is as much as immigrant countries like Australia. You don't see this in indigenous populations other than Europeans. Europe is as much an immigrant destination as Australia. In fact some European countries have more non-native born than countries like Australia. If trends continue (which they will) Europe is not going to be the same as it was in 1970. Europeans are going to be a mixed population.

Last Online
    08-24-2021 @ 01:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 153
    Given: 156

0 Not allowed!

I wished there were more Mulattoes/West Africans in those statistics. Sadly, almost all of them are MENAs, Afghans, Somalis and Thais.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

7 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by WeißerJunge View Post
    I wished there were more Mulattoes/West Africans in those statistics. Sadly, almost all of them are MENAs, Afghans, Somalis and Thais.
    Go to the US or South America. Personally I would like Europe to stay European and Asia to stay Asian etc. Even non-Europeans would like Europe to stay European. As a European I quite like Europeans. I don't think other people are better or worse. I quite like Japanese for example and I would like Japan to stay majority Japanese. I like a lot of other non-European cultures and people but I want Europe to stay majority European. I would say this to anyone and I have. A lot of non-Europeans agree with me.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information