Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,347
    Given: 369

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Let Germany and Sweden be fucked as warning for other nations.

This way the idiocracy here has at least some meaning.
    Germany is salvageable.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,719
    Given: 25,823

1 Not allowed!

What if they're all Finns and Norwegians? Just saying.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,564
    Given: 451

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Did I? Well ... that's never my attention. Besides I know a lot better. Even I have relatives like that. Yes, Finnish Swedes have probably moved into Sweden all the time. Incl. Ålanders. I just ment ... that Finnish Swedes are not those ''Finns'' who created this famous 700 000 Finnish persons minority into Sweden at 1960's - 1970's. Or who created these sterotypes of Finns in Sweden. Nothing more. Sorry.

Yes, well these sterotypes occures both sides. Finns for example opposite don't like Swedes ways to ''diskutera'' everything (making decisions will take much too much time (in the eyes of Finns) => Finns become bored, tired and frustrated). Partly true with us too (Finnish Swedes). Plus some Finns keep Swedish men ... well ... ''soft''. But still we are talking about pretty small thing (if we think about Europe not to talking about whole world). Finns didn't rape Swedish, used bombs or created crime organizations into Sweden. They just drunk too much (but keep in minds .... those were workers/uneducated people). Big world's problems like drugs, motorcycle gangs etc. have actually arrived from Sweden to Finland.
    Well, obviously not, since people with a Finland-Swedish background are not discernible from other Swedes for the most part.

People used to have those stereotypes about Finns and associate them with carrying knives before they immigrated to Sweden in the 1960s. That stereotype is even found in Denmark where there are very few of them.

Some translated excerpts:

of the men who asked if he was a Finn and carried a knife Karlsson told - Aftonbladet 1937-01-30

Finn who felt that he was sitting so well in the chair that he refused to get up and when I told him I didn't want him here in my chair he pulled a knife - Aftonbladet 1932-06-26

with the knife pursuers. At first he tried to defend himself with a knife but soon became ... Finn pulled a knife on the train, ... in a first class compartment with knife. There was a great stir among the travelers - Sölvesborgstidningen 1938-09-01

A Finn who was arrested the other day in Stockholm after having threatened a cellmate with a knife, became the subject of a mental examination, - Sölvesborgstidningen 1941-09-18

"Gnarpmannen" arrested in Stockholm - dangerous Finn. The Finn that night was arrested in Klara since he had threatened with ... - Söderhamns Tidning 1941-09-17

a wild Finn, fisherman A. E. Paakki, from the Finnish Nedertorneå 'for When he was arrested the other day, he used the crutch that snuggled up against the policemen and also pulled a knife. Söderhamns Tidning 1938-02-12

Back then, the newspapers didn't hide the ethnicity of criminals like they do today.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,022
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Östsvensk View Post
    Well, obviously not, since people with a Finland-Swedish background are not discernible from other Swedes for the most part.

People used to have those stereotypes about Finns and associate them with carrying knives before they immigrated to Sweden in the 1960s. That stereotype is even found in Denmark where there are very few of them.

Some translated excerpts:

of the men who asked if he was a Finn and carried a knife Karlsson told - Aftonbladet 1937-01-30

Finn who felt that he was sitting so well in the chair that he refused to get up and when I told him I didn't want him here in my chair he pulled a knife - Aftonbladet 1932-06-26

with the knife pursuers. At first he tried to defend himself with a knife but soon became ... Finn pulled a knife on the train, ... in a first class compartment with knife. There was a great stir among the travelers - Sölvesborgstidningen 1938-09-01

A Finn who was arrested the other day in Stockholm after having threatened a cellmate with a knife, became the subject of a mental examination, - Sölvesborgstidningen 1941-09-18

"Gnarpmannen" arrested in Stockholm - dangerous Finn. The Finn that night was arrested in Klara since he had threatened with ... - Söderhamns Tidning 1941-09-17

a wild Finn, fisherman A. E. Paakki, from the Finnish Nedertorneå 'for When he was arrested the other day, he used the crutch that snuggled up against the policemen and also pulled a knife. Söderhamns Tidning 1938-02-12

Back then, the newspapers didn't hide the ethnicity of criminals like they do today.

Well ... if you want we can go even as far as year 1156 (the 20th of January more precisely). By that time angry Finns used axes and not knives.

And for some reasons .... Ostrobothnia (in Finland) knows those types of Finns pretty well:

Finns ''aggressive/harsh'' characters (what you point out) are not only ''bad thing''. Add that to ''SISU'' and one might reach something.

I have seen enough old writings (from 1980's and early 1990's) where Swedes still kept Finns (and Fnland) uncivilized as Finns didn't follow and didn't start to take immigrants same ways as modern modell society Sweden did. I wonder how many of those nicer people ... ''those who doesn't own knives''? .... will laugh today?

Ok. I'm done here. All the same to me. It is ok not to like Finns. Still just overlook Finns (as inferior people)? That train has gone long ago. And seriously? Sweden could have much worse neighbours. If not anything else, Finland and Swedes shares many similar interests.

Over all the most interesting issue here (what you have risen up) .... has nothing to do with Finns but all with Swedes.
    Where Swedes healthy ''racist'' attitudes have disappeared? They surely were racists against Finns (in history). Why they are not racists against much much more different people? Anyway, I will need to go now (no time to be here). So bye.
    Last edited by Finnish Swede; 02-24-2020 at 06:33 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Well ... if you want we can go even as far as year 1156 (the 20th of January more precisely). By that time angry Finns used axes and not knives.

And for some reasons .... Ostrobothnia (in Finland) knows those types of Finns pretty well:

Finns ''aggressive/harsh'' characters (what you point out) are not only ''bad thing''. Add that to ''SISU'' and one might reach something.

I have seen enough writings (from 1980's and early 1990's) where Swedes still kept Finns (and Fnland) uncivilized as Finns didn't follow and didn't start to take immigrants same ways as modern modell society Sweden did. I wonder how many of those nicer people ... ''those who doesn't own knives''? .... will laught today?

Ok. I'm done here. All the same to me. It is ok not like Finn. Still just overlook Finns (as inferior people)? That train has gone long ago. And seriously? Sweden could have much worse neighbours. If not anything else, Finland and Swedes shares many similar interests.

Over all the most interesting issue here (what you have risen up) .... has nothing to do with Finns but all with Swedes.
    Where Swedes healthy ''racist'' attitudes have disappeared? They surely were racists agains Finns (in history). Why they are not racists against much much more different people? Anyway, I will need to go now (no time to be here). So bye.

I don't recall saying that I hated Finns. This thread isn't even about them, really, yet we're going on and on about Finnish immigrants... personally, I would rather re-settle the entire Savonia here in exchange for some other groups returning home.

My intention was to point out that it was not those immigrants fault for being stereotyped like that. I think the stereotype was created because Finns who came to Sweden in the early 20th century were often sailors (some of them may have even been Swedish-speaking), and you know what people think about that kind. They drink, fight and cause trouble.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,096
    Given: 24,273

3 Not allowed!

Sweden is only a population of 10 million. It all started when former Prime Minister Olof Palme made more or less constitutional changes to turn Sweden into a "multicultural state". He also pulled off the stunt of offering 1000 African-American Vietnam War deserters asylum and the little bitch thought he mattered on the world stage.

A lot of Chileans came following Pinochet's coup in 1973. A lot of Iranians came 1978/79 following the Iranian Revolution. Some Yugoslavians came in the 1970's as labour. During the Yugoslav Wars there was a shitload of Balkanites that migrated to Sweden and subsequently hiked up the crime rates there. African famines in the 70s, 80s and 90s - same story. Hordes of Ethiopians and Somalis came flooding in.

They had a bunch of refugees-turned gangsters from the Yugoslav Wars that brought military crap with them that they sold off to a bunch of Somali refugees-turned gangsters. The grenades they use in Sweden are leftovers from that war.

Sweden bragged in the UN about the virtues of tolerance, humanism and social progress, now they're up shit creek without a paddle.

It's the slow gradual death that is the hardest to resist, but the sudden change where demographics change within a decade before people who remember how it used to be are all dead that causes the most extreme reaction. The frog in hot water, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

In 2010, 11 years ago, they projected that Sweden would have over 10 million people by 2021. The figure was officially reached in 2017. According to Skatteverket (the Swedish IRS), Sweden now has 11 million people if including illegals. It's going pretty rapid now.

Last Online
    03-05-2022 @ 02:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Iranian
    Country
    Singapore
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Oooh! I followed a couple of swedish users on instagram and you know how this platform works, they bombard your feeds with similar accounts. I saw dozens of swedish girls with foreigners as their partners. Sweden will be the next USA.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,440
    Given: 36,803

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyp View Post
    It's not like they are going extinct. It's more of becoming minority in their own country. Two different things.
    That's the same as getting extinct

Is not something to put smiling faces when writing about it.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Last Online
    Today @ 05:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,440
    Given: 36,803

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Go to the US or South America. Personally I would like Europe to stay European and Asia to stay Asian etc. Even non-Europeans would like Europe to stay European. As a European I quite like Europeans. I don't think other people are better or worse. I quite like Japanese for example and I would like Japan to stay majority Japanese. I like a lot of other non-European cultures and people but I want Europe to stay majority European. I would say this to anyone and I have. A lot of non-Europeans agree with me.
    same here!
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information