Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,083
    Given: 2,784

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daos777 View Post
    This isn’t E-V13oid. The is J2aoid.

E-V13oids look more like their E cousins in North Africa.
    Maybe I should call it proto-E unaltered by whg/uhg..

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

This isn’t E-V13oid. The is J2aoid.

E-V13oids look more like their E cousins in North Africa.
    Or the Levant even..

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 03:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    75% Slav, 25% Vlach
    Ethnicity
    50% Ukranian +25% South Polish + 25 Moldovan
    Ancestry
    Ukraine and Moldova
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Politics
    What ever suits my level of wealth.
    Hero
    EHG
    Religion
    PALEOISLAMIST
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,992
    Given: 432

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    Maybe I should call it proto-E unaltered by whg/uhg..
    That wouldn’t make sense. Proto-E was a North African variety of cro-magnon called mechtoid or afalou man type, this is the type I believe Berberid phenotype came from. Levant E is an abomination of mixing with CT hunter gatherers of Levant and Arabia. Not true E.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechta-Afalou

Gotta learn true E history. It is black history month bro.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2023 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That wouldn’t make sense. Proto-E was a North African variety of cro-magnon called mechtoid or afalou man type, this is the type I believe Berberid phenotype came from. Levant E is an abomination of mixing with CT hunter gatherers of Levant and Arabia. Not true E.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechta-Afalou

Gotta learn true E history. It is black history month bro.
    I had the idea that cm would correlate with HGs ,so you say the basal Es were CM already?
    What's your opinion on the back-migration theory?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    75% Slav, 25% Vlach
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ukraine and Moldova
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Politics
    Hero
    EHG
    Religion
    PALEOISLAMIST
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I had the idea that cm would correlate with HGs ,so you say the basal Es were CM already?
    What's your opinion on the back-migration theory?
    Basal E is too old to know what they could have looked like because we don’t have any skull measurements(at least to my knowledge) from that time period. E did back migrate into Africa. “ A Eurasian center of origin and dispersal for haplogroup E has also been hypothesized by Cabrera et al. (2018) based on the similar age of the clade's parent haplogroup DE and the mtDNA haplogroup L3. According to this hypothesis, after an initial Out-of-Africa migration of early anatomically modern humans around 125 kya, fully modern human E-carrying males are thus proposed to have back-migrated from the paternal haplogroup's place of origin in Eurasia around 70 kya along with females bearing the maternal haplogroup L3, which is also hypothesized to have originated in Eurasia. These new Eurasian lineages are then suggested to have largely replaced the old autochthonous male and female African lineages.”

There was no E outside of Africa until E men from the iberomaurusian or Capsian cultures moved into the Levant and merged with local CT hunter gatherers to form natufians. This E is not E-M78 though a different clade so E-V13 can’t be from natufians it came directly from North Africa.

Anyways, I use the afalou man as the best example of what E men looked like as far as we know because it’s the oldest E skull that there is. To my knowledge. Really doesn’t make sense to use another example.

And Cromagnon is not limited to Paleolithic Europeans or WHG. There were many different Cro magnon people. EHG looked different from WHG who looked different from CHG. Who looked different from the basal out of Africa Cromagnon.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Basal E is too old to know what they could have looked like because we don’t have any skull measurements(at least to my knowledge) from that time period. E did back migrate into Africa. “ A Eurasian center of origin and dispersal for haplogroup E has also been hypothesized by Cabrera et al. (2018) based on the similar age of the clade's parent haplogroup DE and the mtDNA haplogroup L3. According to this hypothesis, after an initial Out-of-Africa migration of early anatomically modern humans around 125 kya, fully modern human E-carrying males are thus proposed to have back-migrated from the paternal haplogroup's place of origin in Eurasia around 70 kya along with females bearing the maternal haplogroup L3, which is also hypothesized to have originated in Eurasia. These new Eurasian lineages are then suggested to have largely replaced the old autochthonous male and female African lineages.”

There was no E outside of Africa until E men from the iberomaurusian or Capsian cultures moved into the Levant and merged with local CT hunter gatherers to form natufians. This E is not E-M78 though a different clade so E-V13 can’t be from natufians it came directly from North Africa.

Anyways, I use the afalou man as the best example of what E men looked like as far as we know because it’s the oldest E skull that there is. To my knowledge. Really doesn’t make sense to use another example.

And Cromagnon is not limited to Paleolithic Europeans or WHG. There were many different Cro magnon people. EHG looked different from WHG who looked different from CHG. Who looked different from the basal out of Africa Cromagnon.
    Well ,one idea is that they'd be a transitional type from D' Ainus to some kind of Proto-Meds?--> (http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/03...-africans.html ) If you check albino africans ,you'll see many have a pseudoasian appearance as well.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    75% Slav, 25% Vlach
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ukraine and Moldova
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Politics
    Hero
    EHG
    Religion
    PALEOISLAMIST
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well ,one idea is that they'd be a transitional type from D' Ainus to some kind of Proto-Meds?--> (http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/03...-africans.html ) If you check albino africans ,you'll see many have a pseudoasian appearance as well.
    The only albino Africans who have pseudo Asian characteristics are the San people in Africa. These people are also the ones who didn’t get replaced by E men because they are mostly A and B Y-DNA so they have nothing to do with E. West Africans who do carry mostly E Y dna have no such tendencies.(as well as Eastern)

And why would D be exclusively associated with Ainu? Andamanese are only D and they don’t look very Ainu to me. D comes from the native “negrito” populations all over Asia. You can find mention of them from most Asian cultures speaking of the natives before the Asians arrived.

As well as linking the look of D and E tribes would be even more retarded than linking the looks of I and J tribes because there is less time between IJ separation than between DE separation, and that’s if that separation even happened at all because some geneticist question whether D and E are cousins.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The only albino Africans who have pseudo Asian characteristics are the San people in Africa. These people are also the ones who didn’t get replaced by E men because they are mostly A and B Y-DNA so they have nothing to do with E. West Africans who do carry mostly E Y dna have no such tendencies.(as well as Eastern)

And why would D be exclusively associated with Ainu? Andamanese are only D and they don’t look very Ainu to me. D comes from the native “negrito” populations all over Asia. You can find mention of them from most Asian cultures speaking of the natives before the Asians arrived.

As well as linking the look of D and E tribes would be even more retarded than linking the looks of I and J tribes because there is less time between IJ separation than between DE separation, and that’s if that separation even happened at all because some geneticist question whether D and E are cousins.
    I'm not referring to San , neither to epicanthic folds.
    any african country's albinos can have that pseudo look ,it's obviously something archaic..

And I understand that attributing a common look to seperated people is misleading , it's just the closest to what I can imagine..
    Andanamanese ,Ainus or Australoids it's all the same to me ,they all have this type of pseudoasian archaicness in their morphology.
    It's not "asian" ,just something archaic.

Or If they were a berberid as you think ,they'd still look much different to modern ones.(Btw I remembered berbers have pseudoasian types as well)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information