Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,347
    Given: 369

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zuh View Post
    No not indigenous Mexicans but black people I'm not racist I don't really give a fuck who dates who.

But Mexican Media can sometimes be racist.
    Who controls the Mexican Media? Spaniards right? I remember the Slurs directed at a actor/director called Yalitza, despite being the first Mexican being nominated for an certain award (which is supposed to be a good thing for Mexico). Isn't the vast majority of the country Mestizo, so how can they be blatantly racist without any consequence?

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Ancestry
    Castilla (Spain) , Middle eastern (Levant) Azteca Mèxico
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,497
    Given: 5,081

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsid View Post
    Who controls the Mexican Media? Spaniards right? I remember the Slurs directed at a actor/director called Yalitza, despite being the first Mexican being nominated for an certain award (which is supposed to be a good thing for Mexico). Isn't the vast majority of the country Mestizo, so how can they be blatantly racist without any consequence?
    It is very complex. I've said many times Mexico is a hypocrite country at the same time they proudly say Mexico is an Aztec nation viva our true colors / roots but you will never see an actor like Yalitza playing in Mexican Media .

You will rather see actors like Salma Hayek playing full Indigenous in Mexico than Yalitza the blonde blue eyed rich elites of Mexico also made fun of Yalitza

Last Online
    03-21-2023 @ 02:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Latin.
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized Gracile-Med
    Politics
    I don't give a fuck about it.
    Hero
    Nobody
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,836
    Given: 5,025

3 Not allowed!

No, the people that control the Mexican media are... rich Mexicans, not Spaniards. These people, the majority, aren't Spaniards, they are white Mexicans.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 11:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Latinus View Post
    No, the people that control the Mexican media are... rich Mexicans, not Spaniards. These people, the majority, aren't Spaniards, they are white Mexicans.
    How did they get to that position? Casta system can only last for so long. In-breeding nepotism like in South Asia?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It is very complex. I've said many times Mexico is a hypocrite country at the same time they proudly say Mexico is an Aztec nation viva our true colors / roots but you will never see an actor like Yalitza playing in Mexican Media .

You will rather see actors like Salma Hayek playing full Indigenous in Mexico than Yalitza the blonde blue eyed rich elites of Mexico also made fun of Yalitza
    So why don't Mexican Mestizos or even Native Mexicans rise up or something. What shocks me about you Lat-Americans is how racially unaware you folks are. I remember listening an interview between a White Nationalist called Jared Taylor and a Mexican Doctor discussing about the Border Crisis in 2018-19. Anyways the Mexican doctor was talking about how a Night club for the rich denied access to club for a group ordinary brown Mexicans in mexico city and a indigenous Nahua guy was kicked out a club in Puebla, and they also promote light skin girls coming in. I remember listing to Jared Taylor expression . Jared is pretty racist, but he as white North American, was even shocked at the incident at the club.
    Jared Taylor was like: "Are the Majority of People in Mexico brown"
    The Mexican Doctor Was like: "Yes, most are visibly mestizo or light brown"
    Jared Taylor then said: "How come there is not an out-roar for the incident at the club if the country looked like the victims" "Are they not racially aware"
    The Mexican doctor then proceed to say that racial awareness in as strong in Lat-Americans is not as strong as in Anglosphere nations or Dutch South Africa, and it actually worked to the favour of the Spaniard decanted elite because it created a 'Crab in the Bucket scenario', where one light skin person called a daker person cholo, then that 'cholo' called darker person 'cholo', then that person called the darkest person around 'Indio'. The dark cholo may be sad for not being more white but atleast he is happy for not being the Indio guy and the cycle repeats. While in the United States, the non-white population of Blacks and North American Natives, regardless of skin tone or amount of white ancestry, will always rally to a cause that involves on issues about their position in society or a major incident, or the lack of representation.

After listing to that doctor in the Ameren podcast, I was wondering, since you live in both USA and Mexico, what your opinion on the doctor's assessment?

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So why don't Mexican Mestizos or even Native Mexicans rise up or something. What shocks me about you Lat-Americans is how racially unaware you folks are. I remember listening an interview between a White Nationalist called Jared Taylor and a Mexican Doctor discussing about the Border Crisis in 2018-19. Anyways the Mexican doctor was talking about how a Night club for the rich denied access to club for a group ordinary brown Mexicans in mexico city and a indigenous Nahua guy was kicked out a club in Puebla, and they also promote light skin girls coming in. I remember listing to Jared Taylor expression . Jared is pretty racist, but he as white North American, was even shocked at the incident at the club.
    Jared Taylor was like: "Are the Majority of People in Mexico brown"
    The Mexican Doctor Was like: "Yes, most are visibly mestizo or light brown"
    Jared Taylor then said: "How come there is not an out-roar for the incident at the club if the country looked like the victims" "Are they not racially aware"
    The Mexican doctor then proceed to say that racial awareness in as strong in Lat-Americans is not as strong as in Anglosphere nations or Dutch South Africa, and it actually worked to the favour of the Spaniard decanted elite because it created a 'Crab in the Bucket scenario', where one light skin person called a daker person cholo, then that 'cholo' called darker person 'cholo', then that person called the darkest person around 'Indio' and the cycle repeats. While in the United States, the non-white population of Blacks and North American Natives, regardless of skin tone or amount of white ancestry, will always rally to a cause that involves on issues about their position in society or a major incident, or the lack of representation.

After listing to that doctor in the Ameren podcast, I was wondering, since you live in both USA and Mexico, what your opinion on the doctor's assessment?
    Indigenous Mexicans have more rights now I would say the new president of Mexico has helped the indigenous people in many ways I actually think indigenous people voted massily for him.

Mexico has a huge racial problem that now is bumped into "classim" basically the whiter the richer if I'm not mistaking there was a test by Mexico 2010 or 2015 pre census that success is determined by "skin color" but in reality is more about facial features .

If you look at that genetic studies done on this forum 15% of Mexico are within 70-90% range 20% under 30- and the vast majority of Mexican population 50-60% I'm myself 56% Euro for example I look what I'm .

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Indigenous Mexicans have more rights now I would say the new president of Mexico has helped the indigenous people in many ways I actually think indigenous people voted massily for him.

Mexico has a huge racial problem that now is bumped into "classim" basically the whiter the richer if I'm not mistaking there was a test by Mexico 2010 or 2015 pre census that success is determined by "skin color" but in reality is more about facial features .

If you look at that genetic studies done on this forum 15% of Mexico are within 70-90% range 20% under 30- and the vast majority of Mexican population 50-60% I'm myself 56% Euro for example I look what I'm .
    Do think this racial problem and classicism will go away?

P.S. The girl on the avatar looks like Micheal Jackson

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Do think this racial problem and classicism will go away?

P.S. The girl on the avatar looks like Micheal Jackson
    Btw I think you should create more amerindian threads on the Latin America section and about their origins etc I'm very clueless when it comes to this stuff.

Perhaps u can tell me how much ANE Siberian or etc I'm.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Btw I think you should create more amerindian threads on the Latin America section and about their origins etc I'm very clueless when it comes to this stuff.

Perhaps u can tell me how much ANE Siberian or etc I'm.
    In a separate thread yeah. I de-railed this thread lol.

If you are 40% Native Americans then its probably most likely that you around 20% ANE. But Spaniards have amongst the lowest ANE in Europe outside Sardinia. Greeks and S. Italians despite being med, have some high ANE than Iberians due to CHG admixture during the Bronze age and movement of iranian farmers who had high ANE, but all Meds have much lower ANE when compared to Northern Europeans. Spaniards have around 10% I believe. So that would make you 25% ANE related approximately. This close to the Dutch average. As for Siberian, what do you mean by that? East Eurasian? That would be 30% I think.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

In a separate thread yeah. I de-railed this thread lol.

If you are 40% Native Americans then its probably most likely that you around 20% ANE. But Spaniards have amongst the lowest ANE in Europe outside Sardinia. Greeks and S. Italians despite being med, have some high ANE than Iberians due to CHG admixture during the Bronze age and movement of iranian farmers who had high ANE, but all Meds have much lower ANE when compared to Northern Europeans. Spaniards have around 10% I believe. So that would make you 25% ANE related approximately. This close to the Dutch average. As for Siberian, what do you mean by that? East Eurasian? That would be 30% I think.
    PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information