Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,347
    Given: 369

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zuh View Post
    PM.
    PM is full spam in my case. I actually opened a thread about it some time ago
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...berian-admixed

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsid View Post
    BTW Do do you know any Mex who dates Aframs? is it common?
    It is not common for Mexicans to date Anglos, in a Mexican family, you would get made fun of if they find out you like a white boy, the only time you are able to date one is when they are richer than you, or you are trying to get a green card
    most Mex-Anglo marriages end up in divorces for the same reason that we have nothing in common with them at all
    so in other words, Mexicans with Anglos has more to do with income/stability rather than love or anything else
    that alone cannot guarantee you a long marriage, that is why those marriages end up in the trash

You can find Mex-Afram relationships, they are not rare in certain parts of the USA
    there are many Blaxicans in this country

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 11:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    It is not common for Mexicans to date Anglos, in a Mexican family, you would get made fun of if they find out you like a white boy, the only time you are able to date one is when they are richer than you, or you are trying to get a green card
    most Mex-Anglo marriages end up in divorces for the same reason that we have nothing in common with them at all
    so in other words, Mexicans with Anglos has more to do with income/stability rather than love or anything else
    that alone cannot guarantee you a long marriage, that is why those marriages end up in the trash

You can find Mex-Afram relationships, they are not rare in certain parts of the USA
    there are many Blaxicans in this country
    Yeah. Which is why Asian women-White Males is by far the biggest Interracial relationship. I been to Mexico, but how different is the Mexican mentality from the Ango mentality? Is it really alien? Also, why do north American White guys fetish Asian women than European or British Men do (the was thread about this topic few days ago)? Is it Light skin and Neoteny and racial power politics in North America (model minority, Race Realism, Averse to Black Americans, retain femininity in comparison to Anglo American women etc)?

I lived in England for my entire life, so I live in the beating heart of anglodom . But think in America is weird

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So why don't Mexican Mestizos or even Native Mexicans rise up or something. What shocks me about you Lat-Americans is how racially unaware you folks are. I remember listening an interview between a White Nationalist called Jared Taylor and a Mexican Doctor discussing about the Border Crisis in 2018-19. Anyways the Mexican doctor was talking about how a Night club for the rich denied access to club for a group ordinary brown Mexicans in mexico city and a indigenous Nahua guy was kicked out a club in Puebla, and they also promote light skin girls coming in. I remember listing to Jared Taylor expression . Jared is pretty racist, but he as white North American, was even shocked at the incident at the club.
    Jared Taylor was like: "Are the Majority of People in Mexico brown"
    The Mexican Doctor Was like: "Yes, most are visibly mestizo or light brown"
    Jared Taylor then said: "How come there is not an out-roar for the incident at the club if the country looked like the victims" "Are they not racially aware"
    The Mexican doctor then proceed to say that racial awareness in as strong in Lat-Americans is not as strong as in Anglosphere nations or Dutch South Africa, and it actually worked to the favour of the Spaniard decanted elite because it created a 'Crab in the Bucket scenario', where one light skin person called a daker person cholo, then that 'cholo' called darker person 'cholo', then that person called the darkest person around 'Indio'. The dark cholo may be sad for not being more white but atleast he is happy for not being the Indio guy and the cycle repeats. While in the United States, the non-white population of Blacks and North American Natives, regardless of skin tone or amount of white ancestry, will always rally to a cause that involves on issues about their position in society or a major incident, or the lack of representation.

After listing to that doctor in the Ameren podcast, I was wondering, since you live in both USA and Mexico, what your opinion on the doctor's assessment?
    That is not true, if you are not dressed properly for rich nightclubs you will not be let in
    and I can easily post images of brown mexicans and even black mexicans in rich nightclubs, but the difference between these rejects is that they LOOK like they have money
    by what they wear, from brand clothing to their rolex watches and even shoes

for the most part, it has to do with socio-class discrimination rather than skin color
    its all about these night clubs generating money, if you will not consume their liquor, then they will kick you out as well

this euro looking Mexican was discriminated and not allowed in the nightclub because they told her that she looked like a MAN (shes a fitness trainer LOL)
    https://vanguardia.com.mx/articulo/d...erpo-de-hombre

this is what she looks like

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That is not true, if you are not dressed properly for rich nightclubs you will not be let in
    and I can easily post images of brown mexicans and even black mexicans in rich nightclubs, but the difference between these rejects is that they LOOK like they have money

for the most part, it has to do with socio-class discrimination rather than skin color
    its all about these night clubs generating money, if you will not consume their liquor, then they will kick you out as well

this euro looking Mexican was discriminated and not allowed in the nightclub because they told her that she looked like a MAN (shes a fitness trainer LOL)

It also a common story in peru. Quechua being banned in lima clubs

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Stangely this does not happen to blacks (maybe in brazil)

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yeah. Which is why Asian women-White Males is by far the biggest Interracial relationship. I been to Mexico, but how different is the Mexican mentality from the Ango mentality? Is it really alien? Also, why do north American White guys fetish Asian women than European or British Men do (the was thread about this topic few days ago)? Is it Light skin and Neoteny and racial power politics in North America (model minority, Race Realism, Averse to Black Americans, retain femininity in comparison to Anglo American women etc)?

I lived in England for my entire life, so I live in the beating heart of anglodom . But think in America is weird
    the mentality is completely different, in every Mexican household we stereotype white american women to be lazy, cant cook, very liberal, not very family oriented
    and that is the opposite of what our mothers want for us as Mexican men, our mothers want woman who are fearful of god, that will cook and clean, be a housewife basically, be family oriented etc
    that is also why they do not agree with us settling down with a white american woman at all, they will tell you straight up that they do not see a future in such relationship
    and our parents hate divorces, many still have the mentality that marriage is forever so that is why for the most part they never agree with such union

and I am sure even white american men here have complained about their own women, which is why they seek Asians to begin with because Asians can be submissive and more of a housewife
    not to mention they are smart and have an education AND can generate an income as high as theirs, so they are pretty much the old fashion white woman but in an Asian body LOL

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Blue eyed blond white girl kicked in a club for looking a certain way is also crazy

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It also a common story in peru. Quechua being banned in lima clubs
    well peru is different, they are very racist despite being an amerindian nation with little mestizo, whites and blacks

discrimination in mexico is more about classism, in this video you can see how deep classism is in the country
    the girl for example explained how both sides of her family do not like each other because of how different they are, from their way of talking, their way of thinking
    her mother's side is poor while her father's side is rich

she also said that the University of Guadalajara was bad and the man asked her why
    she said because its FREE
    in the longer and original video she explained that it was because in that university there are too many poor Mexicans attending
    and people like her (rich) shouldnt be around them

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Blue eyed blond white girl kicked in a club for looking a certain way is also crazy
    yeah, the rich nightclubs are VERY strict, you need to have connections basically
    this Brazilian was also not allowed in at some nightclubs, but only allowed when she went with her friend who was known there
    she says she prefers bars

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information