Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: British government censor the report about rapist gang.

Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Indo-Brachid + Gracile Indid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,455
    Given: 11,125

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    yeah it's not that high. It gets blown out of proportion because what there is is a lot of "soft" sexual harassment type shit and also the rapes that do happen tend to be pretty violent.
    Yeah thats accurate. why do you think that happens. Is it because indian dudes are sexually frustrated? How come nepal, bangladesh, srilanka, pakistan aren't stereotyped the same way? There was one indonesian tourist who went to nepal and then went to india and made a video how she left the country within 1 week or something cause she got stared at her boobs. She deleted the video. she wasnt harassed or groped or anything, just STARED at her boobs.

She has recently visited srilanka and stayed there as well but didnt complain about any harassment. She felt fine there as well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq1...E09JQ/featured
    Quote Originally Posted by Dna8 View Post
    If God is an artist, the female form is his masterpiece.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2021 @ 06:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Adyghea
    Taxonomy
    South Indian/Sri Lankan looking
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,064
    Given: 1,589

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thambi View Post
    Yeah thats accurate. why do you think that happens. Is it because indian dudes are sexually frustrated? How come nepal, bangladesh, srilanka, pakistan aren't stereotyped the same way? There was one indonesian tourist who went to nepal and then went to india and made a video how she left the country within 1 week or something cause she got stared at her boobs. She deleted the video. she wasnt harassed or groped or anything, just STARED at her boobs.

She has recently visited srilanka and stayed there as well but didnt complain about any harassment. She felt fine there as well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq1...E09JQ/featured
    It’s a problem with our religion Hinduism

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

No, the guy posted the total number of rapes, not the per capita. It means effectively nothing considering it's the second largest country in the world in terms of population. India isn't even top 10 for per capita.

So it's only North Africans doing it? Egypt has had a huge issue with women being harassed on the streets. There's been many stories of Iraqi and Syrian men committing rapes of men, women, and children in Europe. They're less than North Africans but the problem seems to exist for them as well.
    As I told to thambi, I haven't read the graph carefully since there's a different between total number of rapes and per capita which is very different, so my bad. While there are cases of such things that are committed by both Iraqis and Syrians, they're not in the same number per capital as other Muslims like Afghans, Pakistanis, Somalis, North Africans, non-Muslim Africans and so on. And really, the middle eastern migrants to Europe belong to the lowest of the low class men from very remote villages and towns with little to no education in contrast to Indians migrants to Europe who are the exact opposite. The more civil middle easterners stayed in the middle east while those that went to Europe are economic migrants rather than actual refugees.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It’s a problem with our religion Hinduism
    Nepal is more Hindu than india though with some buddhist minority groups. Srilanka is also both heavily buddhist and hindu and those two religions are not that different.

I'll agree with one thing that defecation problem in india and nepal is because of hinduism. Its not a race/south asian thing cause bangladesh, srilanka are comparable to world standards and pakistan seems to be doing better as well.

https://riceinstitute.org/wordpress/...rural-2012.jpg

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thambi View Post
    Nepal is more Hindu than india though with some buddhist minority groups. Srilanka is also both heavily buddhist and hindu and those two religions are not that different.

I'll agree with one thing that defecation problem in india and nepal is because of hinduism. Its not a race/south asian thing cause bangladesh, srilanka are comparable to world standards and pakistan seems to be doing better as well.

https://riceinstitute.org/wordpress/...rural-2012.jpg
    Well, I guess simply because India is very overpopulated with and so on with little government support of it's infrastructure and so on. Sri-Lanka is small by South Asian standards, and despite the civil war that had crippled the country's economy and etc, they're doing pretty fine now, and they're south Asians, both genetically and culturally, so there's no excuse for India not to emulate them. As for Pakistan, over 50 million defecate out the open, and the country is over 200 million in contrast to China where it's population is 1.4 billion, and yet, the people that defecate out the open in that country is on the same level as Pakistan. The recent sectarian fight in India isn't doing the country any favors in the long run.

However, the regions that are the most chaotic and undeveloped in India is mostly confined in Northern India in contrast to the South where they're far more developed despite them being ethnically Dravidians and somewhat darker than their Indo-Aryan cousins of the north. What I've noticed is that most of the bright mined North Indians left their country to the west which I think it had caused a massive brain drain for their respective home regions in India.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,640
    Given: 10,350

0 Not allowed!

Indian males are known for their sexual assaults and rapes here. They're not manly men usually. Mostly gutless weirdo creeps who also kill their women when they leave them. Way to build a bizarre stereotype. Shogun gives that vibe. Most other Indians here at TA don't.
    Last edited by frankhammer; 02-29-2020 at 09:51 AM.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by frankhammer View Post
    Indian males are known for their sexual assaults and rapes here. They're not manly men usually. Mostly gutless weirdo creeps who also kill their women when they leave them. Way to build a bizarre stereotype. Shogun gives that vibe. Most other Indians here at TA don't.
    you've been nice to me before thats why im not gonna be arrogant regarding what you said. but care to elaborate more? what rapes do indians commit in australia/newzealand area? In UK, US i never hear of indians raping anyone or committing any sexual assaults. we mind our own business usually.

Most indian women do not leave us lol. Either by choice or not, we're one of the most endogamous communities in the west so thats why im not sure what your claims are based on.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,640
    Given: 10,350

0 Not allowed!

Maybe it is a caste thing, i can't tell. The Sikhs or higher class indians i meet are different but the majority that arrive here seem poorer, less educated and end up in service employment. Ubers, taxis, service stations, supermarket workers. You might recognise their origins better than myself. Some also come from Fiji.

They've built quite a reputation and negative stereotypes.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by frankhammer View Post
    Maybe it is a caste thing, i can't tell. The Sikhs or higher class indians i meet are different but the majority that arrive here seem poorer, less educated and end up in service employment. Ubers, taxis, service stations, supermarket workers. You might recognise their origins better than myself. Some also come from Fiji.

They've built quite a reputation and negative stereotypes.
    Hmm interesting. I didnt know indians are like that in that region. I thought they were similar to the indians in europe and north america.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,209
    Given: 43,751

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Like I told you via reputation comment, they really do love White skinned people, and that's no exaggeration(I believe you had seen me and my big brother). I thought that it was some Indian meme or something, but it's not, rofl.
    Really? Both in my experience and according to various stats, Indians (and South Asians in general) are the most inward-looking, anti-White and vehemently non-Western culturally of our various ethnic minority groups. Not only Blacks but also Chinese and even Arabs marry out in Britain far more than South Asian groups do. (That Arabs here marry out at about the rate of 33%, compared to barely 10% for South Asians, shows that the "muh religion" excuse won't wash either).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information