Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Is COVID-19 prelude for WW3, global depopulation, and a cataclysmic pole shift?

Banned
    Last Online
    07-17-2021 @ 07:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,840
    Given: 2,076

4 Not allowed!

Default Is COVID-19 prelude for WW3, global depopulation, and a cataclysmic pole shift?

In 2010, Bill Ryan from Project Camelot published a transcript of an interview with someone who claimed to have held a senior position in the City of London: http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/ang...script_en.html.

They person who was interviewed said that they attended a meeting in 2005, where plans for a global nuclear and biological war were discussed. He said, "Well, there was talk about biological agents being used, described as being flu-like and it would spread like wildfire. Now, they didn't mention it at this meeting, but I know now that it will attack people genetically, not everybody together." He also said, "I don't think it would be overt, because the Chinese people are going to be hit by the flu! So there'll be a worldwide flu epidemic, perhaps, with a country like China -- or China, because China is mentioned -- being the one that's going to suffer most."

Iran or China was supposed to initiate a nuclear strike, which would lead to a limited nuclear exchange. He said that Iran already had nuclear weapons, which he suspected they had received from China. However the nuclear war would mainly be centered in the Middle East.

He said that the war was estimated to reduce the world's population by about half. The aim of the war was to consolidate power in the hands of the West in preparation for a cataclysmic geophysical event which occurs cyclically approximately once every 11,500 years, which he suspected was a pole shift.

I don't know if some parts of the interview are disinformation, but here are relevant parts of the transcript:

For my part, I've spent a long time in the military and then held a senior position in the City of London, and within both institutions I became very intimate with events that were being manufactured secretly, covertly, on behalf of a group of people -- I can't say it's on behalf of a nation or a community because it's certainly none of that -- but it's certainly something is to do with a group of people whose interests lie within themselves and what they're doing to coerce a series of events to happen.

[...]

W: I've had difficulty myself in trying to describe these people. I've called them like a "Band of Brothers." I've also called them an "over-government". There's also other names I could call them, some of them derogatory, and that would be deserved. [laughs] But I think the best way, the most sensible way to describe these people so that people can understand what they're like, is they're like an over-government, because that's what they're doing.

B: Are you talking about British people here, or international people?

W: The meeting that I will refer to later, it was all British, and some of them are very well known characters who people in the United Kingdom will recognize immediately. Those who are international who might read this might have to do bit of research on them. But they are national figures, some of them.

B: Are they political figures? Or are they figures in the "noble classes", so to speak?

W: Yes, there is a bit of aristocracy there, and some of them come from quite aristocratic backgrounds. There's one who I identified at that meeting who is a senior politician. Two others were senior figures from the police, and one from the military. Both are known nationally and both are key figures in advising the present government -- at this present time.

[...]

B: Okay. Is this all fundamentally Masonic?

W: Absolutely. There's no question about that. Everybody is vetted through that process, through the Masonic process, and then they get to meet one another.

[...]

Now, the meeting that I'm talking about, I don't even consider these people to be a significant level -- significant enough for me at the time -- but they were discussing things that were already agreed upon and planned and dictated. They were really getting together to share information, to find out how well it was going and what was needed to keep it on track.

B: So things had already been decided at an even higher level than this. Is that what you're saying?

W: That was very clear. From what I heard, they weren't a decision-making group. They were like an action group. They were people who needed to come together now and then to discuss together what needs to be done, or what is getting done, and what should be getting done. And then they disperse and go back and do what they need to do, as a result of these meetings.

B: Okay. And you attended one meeting?

W: Only one.

B: And in what capacity did you attend this meeting?

W: By sheer accident! I thought it was a normal three-monthly meeting because I looked at the e-mail list, which had familiar names on it, and I was on it. But by that time, because of the senior position I held within the City, I just thought it was quite normal for me to be earmarked for this kind of meeting.

So when I went to the meeting, it wasn't the same venue as before. It was a livery company venue, which is quite unusual, but not too unusual to wonder why. I went to this meeting and it was not the meeting that I was expecting. I believe I was invited... it was because of the position I held and because they believed that, like themselves, I was one of them.

B: So you were included because they already knew you. You were regarded as a safe pair of hands.

W: Absolutely. Yes. I was a safe pair of hands. I was a do-er. I was one of the people who, at my level within the organization, got things done.

B: Okay.

W: And I was regarded as that. Lots had known me for some time, even the most senior figures within them. I mean, it was first-name terms, that sort of thing. And I'd also been regularly invited to various functions, social functions, and things like that where I became familiar with some of them and some of them became very familiar with me.

So it was easy-going, quite professional, nothing out of the ordinary, although bells started to ring about what they were up to and what they were doing and the kind of decisions that they were making, which by and large, I ignored. It seems unusual, but there was a part of me that wanted to ignore what was going on.

B: Are you saying that in this particular meeting we're talking about, the people who attended the meeting were familiar to you, largely, and you'd attended other meetings with them before; but this was a meeting with a difference because it was in a different location and with a different agenda, although the delegates to the meeting were basically the same group? Is that what you're saying?

W: No, not exactly. I knew most of the attendees at the meeting, but not all. There were about 25 or 30 people were at the meeting. And it was looked rather informal, you know, people getting to know one another, re-acquainting themselves as people do. There was nothing unusual about that. It was when the subjects started to come up that my astonishment started to rise at what was being said.

B: Was it like a formal chaired meeting around a table, with notes and water glasses, and all of that kind of stuff?

W: None of the sort. There were no notes taken -- nothing. It was really a behind-closed-doors meeting with people talking over one another, some people holding the audience, spelling out what their concerns were, catapulting onto other things that they thought were of concern to them.

And then describing, which I can only say is the "timeline of events" that they had anticipated to be happening, to be on course, and lots of concerns because it wasn't. And what was meant to happen on the timeline that hadn't happened, and what actions were going to be taken for it to happen.

And this is where things started to get quite surreal -- because I'd never been in the company of people like this, talking like that.

Now, the group of people who I was most familiar with, the people who do the work within the City, they belong to various well known financial committees; some of them quite diverse committees, but they all belong to the same organization. These are people who go unseen; most people don't know who they are. I know them. I know them by sight, know them by name. I know them by what they do.

It was the other people who were there at the time that surprised me. Three others in particular. There were more people there who were at their type of level as well who I couldn't really identify, but three of significance, certainly.

[...]

B: Okay, now when was this meeting? Let's put a date on it.

W: Okay. We're talking 2005. It was after the May general election -- that's when Blair was voted back in again. That meeting definitely took place some time in June of that year.

[...]

And what surprised me and really raised my eyebrows, was mention, open mention -- this was people talking comfortably to one another, not arguing or shouting -- but talking comfortably about the Israeli reluctance to strike and provoke Iran into armed action. That was something that really raised the hairs on the back of my neck.

And it seemed as if the Israeli government was tied onto what was going on here and had a role to play which was being dictated outside Israeli borders. A year later, Israel attacked Iranian-backed Hezbollah bases in Lebanon.

And then the second thing that came out that I recall quite clearly was mention of Japanese reluctance to create havoc within the Chinese financial sectors.

I really couldn't understand why they were talking about that and why that had any importance. What I picked up from this seemed to be the Japanese government, or those in Japan, being coerced or ordered into doing something that would wreck or slow down the Chinese rise to financial power.

It was mentioned that China was growing too quickly and the main beneficiary of that growth was the Chinese military, which was getting modernized, mostly through the money that they were getting from the world market.

[...]

I was on the periphery of this meeting and I could feel the anxiety just rise up inside me because this was stuff that was getting spoken about off the cuff. It wasn't getting announced to anybody. This was things that they already knew about.

So then there was open talk about the use of biological weapons, where and when they would be used, and the timing. And timing always appears to be crucial.

And then there was more talk centered on how Iran must be engaged militarily in order to provoke the desired military response from China.

There was a clear expectation of goading Iran into some sort of armed conflict with the West, with China coming to the aid of Iran. Through this goading, either China or Iran would use a tactical nuclear weapon of some sort.

And, as I mentioned, these people weren't making decisions. They were discussing something that had already been planned, so they were simply sharing their information between themselves. And it became clear as these discussions went on that the central issue of this meeting was when the balloon would go up -- when all this would happen.

[...]

W: Okay. Now, as I previously mentioned, they needed either the Chinese or the Iranians to be guilty of the first use of nuclear weapons in order to justify the next stage.

Now, I've already added, and this is anecdotal, so it can't be confirmed. But my information coming through in this meeting, and from elsewhere, positively indicates that the Iranians do indeed have a tactical nuclear capability right now. They're not developing it. They've got it.

B: Some say they might have got it from the Russians, maybe. Do you have any idea about that?

W: I believe it's from the Chinese.

B: From the Chinese... okay.

W: It's because the Chinese technology has been, for many years, used in their missile systems. They're getting missile technology also from the Russians as well, but this is mostly ground-to-air missile systems, that sort of thing -- defensive weapons. Tactical missile weaponry -- that technology is coming via China.

[...]

W: Even in defiance of conventions in place about the sale of weapons abroad. But this goes a bit beyond that. We're talking about a country that's being used quite well by another country throughout the revolutionary period -- where they have been seen as an enemy of all the Western states, and also the Gulf states as well.

B: You mean, you're referring to Iran being used by China?

W: China. Yes. They're both using each other, of course. China's economy is skyrocketing. I don't know if it's reached its plateau now or not, and I'm not talking about that. But the amount of weaponry and the level of technical expertise that Iran is receiving from the Chinese military -- it seems inconceivable that nuclear weapons haven't been included within any package that goes there; whether that comes under the direct control of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards or jointly by the Iranians and the Chinese. One can't be sure.

But I go back to what I said before, that at that meeting, the assumption was -- and it was quite clear -- that the Iranians HAD such weapons in their possession because it wasn't mentioned to the contrary.

B: Understood. And what you're going to go on to talk about is how this cooperation between Iran and China was going to be used as a way to get at China -- because China's the main target. Is this correct?

W: That's correct. China has been the main target since at least the mid 70s -- and again, this information it's through third parties so I can't give you any direct first-hand evidence of this -- but it's always been China. It was always China that is to be the big one in this timeline.

B: Mm hm.

W: It's China that they're after right now, and it's all about how to coerce and create the scenario where this type of -- well, it's going to be war, Bill; there's going to be a war -- how this can be realized and how it can be made credible to everybody here living in the West?

And the way it's going to be made credible is by a state like Iran being used as a patsy to use a nuclear weapon in order to elicit an exchange.

B: And the whole justification of this, then, is to provide or to trick China into a war, with what reason?

W: China will then come to the aid of Iran, very quickly. And what we're talking about is these "Roads to Jerusalem," as it were. And it should be no surprise that the Chinese have got their own "Road to Jerusalem," so to speak, because that's where the oil is -- their lifeline -- and that's where their power could be extended far more than where it is at the moment.

[...]

It will involve the use of nuclear weapons and, again, it's to create an atmosphere of chaos and extreme fear, not just in the West but throughout the world, and to put in place what I've mentioned as unified totalitarian Western governments; and to do this China needs to be taken out, politically and socially, for this to happen.

[...]

The only way it was mentioned is that the whole idea is to create a condition of chaos throughout the world. It would mean the later use of biological weapons, widespread food shortages, which will affect vulnerable countries across the globe, followed by mass starvation and disease.

The only mention that Russia gets in here is an odd one which I can't explain and maybe someone else can. I can't really get my head around this. But within this meeting it was mentioned: "to cause the Chinese military to attack Eastern Russia". Now, I can't qualify that and why that was mentioned at the meeting -- I just don't know.

[...]

W: Well, there was talk about biological agents being used, described as being flu-like and it would spread like wildfire. Now, they didn't mention it at this meeting, but I know now that it will attack people genetically, not everybody together. How that would happen... I'm not a geneticist, I really don't know. One can only assume that it's linked to DNA in some way.

[...]

W: Racial type. I can be quite definite on that. They're talking about extinction of a whole part of the human race, doing so genetically.

[...]

From a personal point of view, it definitely appears to be a thinning of the world's population and it's getting it down into a controllable size for this government that's going to come, in order for them to have the control that they wish for. Otherwise, they wouldn't have it.

It even sickens me to speak about this now, it really does. It sickens me no end that they would go ahead and do this sort of thing; that such things have actually been spoken about. They're bringing the population down to what they coldly believe to be a "manageable level".

B: Can you reference in this meeting that you attended to those levels, or the numbers, or the percentages, or anything tangible that you can remember?

W: Yes. They're talking about half.

[...]

W: Well, in a nuclear exchange -- and I believe there will be a limited nuclear exchange -- there will be some sort of ceasefire. That was spoken about; they anticipated a quick ceasefire, but not before millions had already died, principally in the Middle East.

So we're probably talking about Israel here, the population in Israel being sacrificed. Also places like Syria, Lebanon, possibly Iraq, definitely Iran, you know, the towns and major cities, power plants and so forth, that sort of thing. And then a ceasefire before it goes full-out.

B: A cease...? Wow. Sorry, I'm interrupting you, I do apologize. A ceasefire before it goes full-out?

W: Yes, it's like some sort of game of poker where they already know what hands are going to be dealt. They know what's going to be dealt. They know that scenario could be brought about and that scenario can be ended again with a ceasefire. So we'll have the ceasefire, and it's during this time of the ceasefire that events will start to really take off.

B: Do you know how?

W: Yes. This is when biological weapons will be used.

B: Oh...

W: This will create the conditions where biological weapons can be used. And here you've got to imagine a world, now post-nuclear war, or limited nuclear war, in chaos, financial collapse, totalitarian governments coming into place.

B: And a lot of damage to infrastructure.

W: People living in total fear and panic -- this is what's going to happen next. You'll have a scenario... and this again was talked about, and I can go into some detail about how people will become more controllable with no one coming out in contention about what's going to happen because their own safety and security has now being placed firmly in the hands of those who are saying they can protect it best.

And it's in this ensuing chaos of a post-nuclear exchange that these biological weapons will be deployed in such a fashion where there will be no structure, no safety-nets, for anybody to counter this type of biological onslaught.

[...]

W: I don't think it would be overt, because the Chinese people are going to be hit by the flu! So there'll be a worldwide flu epidemic, perhaps, with a country like China -- or China, because China is mentioned -- being the one that's going to suffer most.

B: Okay. Now, if you were a Chinese military commander, what would you do in this situation? Presumably you would retaliate.

W: Yes, indeed. The type of retaliation the Chinese armed forces could provide is not the same as those that are held in the West. The type of weapons that the West can deploy very, very quickly far outstrips anything that's within the technological grasp of the Chinese armed forces at the moment -- although they're getting better as time goes on.

But when I'm talking about China, we're talking about the People's Liberation Army, the People's Army, getting together quite quickly, and you're talking about mass movements of troops somehow into zones where they can engage with their opposite number.

And in this type of exchange that's going to be nuclear... that's why I mentioned right at the very beginning... there will be a conventional war to begin with, then it will quickly go to nuclear with either Iran or the Chinese being provoked into first use, is because they won't be able to be in a position to defend themselves properly against what the West can deliver conventionally without going nuclear first.

B: Okay. So the Chinese are going to be obliged to go into a preemptive strike.

W: Yes, all their options will be taken away from them... the retaliatory options will be taken away from them quite quickly and they wouldn't have time to recover.

B: Okay, now, what you were describing there was the situation before the ceasefire, when China was going to be provoked into using nuclear weapons.

W: I think it's best to look at this in stages. So we're talking about a conventional war of sorts; that war then eliciting the use of a nuclear weapon either by the Chinese or by the Iranians.

W: Probably more likely by Iran, to stop it going any further. Then we're talking about an exchange of weapons and then a ceasefire before we have something that's no longer confined to a geographical area.

[...]

W: No. Global nuclear war wasn't mentioned.

W: It was just purely geographical, Middle East.

[...]

W: There's lots of things going to be happening within the next few years and it's all to do with power. Some of it, I don't fully understand myself, to be honest with you. But from what I do understand, there is quite a lot of power-brokering going on, and it's principally that those who have been in control of most of society for not just hundreds of years, but for thousands of years, wish that control to continue. And in order to do that, a sequence of events has to be manufactured in order for that to happen. What I've just described to you is probably the first part.

So we're going to head into this war, then after that... and I can't give you a timescale for when this is going to happen... there will be a geophysical event taking place on Earth which is going to affect everybody.

Now, by that time we will all have been through a nuclear and biological war. The Earth's population, if this happens, will be drastically reduced. When this geophysical event is going to take place, then those remaining will probably be halved again. And who survives that is going to determine who takes the world and its surviving population into the next era.

So we are talking about a post-cataclysmic-event era. Who's going to be in charge? Who's going to be in control? So it's all about that. And that's why they're so desperate for these things to happen within a set timeframe. Otherwise they'll lose out.

[...]

However, I've got this very strong feeling that it's [the geophysical event] going to happen in my lifetime, say within 20 years. You could probably bring that back even further -- between now and ten years; between now and five years.

B: Hm.

W: You know, I really don't know. I wish I did know. It's something that I'd love to know, but we've now entered into that period where this geophysical event is about to take place, when we consider the length of time that's passed since the last one which happened about 11,500 years ago, and it happens round about 11,500 years, cyclically. It's now due to happen again.

[...]

W: No, it wasn't openly spoken about. Let me summarize what was discussed at the meeting:

Iran will be attacked, possibly within 18 months. China will come to the aid of Iran, to protect its own interests. Nuclear weapons will be used either by Iran or China, with Israel provoking the first use. Much of the Middle East will be laid to waste. Millions will die within a very short period of time. And for some reason this is here, and I can't tell you why: China will move forcibly into parts of Russia to extend ceasefire lines. Thereafter, biological weapons will be deployed against China. China will "catch a cold".

And my own understanding is that there's some sort of malevolent ET alliance at work for 50 years by the UK and US and other Western powers, and this includes Japan.

And, again, when we talk about a malevolent ET alliance that's in the context of black projects, and this is an exchange of technologies that's been going on for some considerable time. So there is an involvement there, and that involvement I can't fully explain myself.

And I also understand that there are more humanitarian and altruistic ET entities working against this timeline and are somehow maintaining a precarious balance without taking any direct intervention themselves. And again, I can't fully explain that but it's a certain intuitive feeling that this is working and there's other aspects of my experience that's led me to make that statement -- but that's another story.

So what we're talking about is the Western powers seeking a 'perfect war' -- doing so throughout the 20th century right up till the present day, because this timeline goes way back. So we're talking decades or hundreds of years of time where this timeline has been in use.

And also I think it's quite important to associate the timeline with its other reference which I've heard several times now: it's called THE ANGLO-SAXON MISSION. I feel that's important to add because that may ring some bells with some people as I don't think it's been mentioned before.

[...]

I believe, personally, that come this shift -- I call it a shift because that's what I believe is going to happen; the Earth's crust is going to shift round about 30 degrees, about 1700 to 2000 miles southwards, and it will cause a huge upheaval, effects of which will last for a very long time to come. But the human race isn't going to die off. We're still going to be here. It's who we are at the end of that -- is where my mind is. And as for this regime, that's where their mind is. This is why they're doing what they're doing because they want to be in control at the end of it.

[...]

But all I can really say is I've been aware of this timeline since the early '70s, too young to understand what it was at the time. In fact it seemed to me quite an exciting thing that was going on, and that was the first time I ever heard of the existence of the "Anglo Saxon Mission."

Later in 2010, Project Camelot published a letter which appears to be from the same source: http://projectcamelotproductions.com...n-mission.html. Here are some excerpts:

In late 2005 I attended what I thought was a normal 3 monthly City security & financial planning meeting since the usual crowd were emailed listed for attendance. The meeting turned out to be something entirely different. To my surprise (shock) this was very much a Masonic level meeting instead. No notes taken - word of mouth only.

At the meeting mention was made that the Timeline for war against Iran was being delayed to a point where other contingencies had to be put in place. Contingencies were then mentioned, in quite a matter of fact fashion. First was the Israeli reluctance to strike and provoke Iran into armed action and that Israel promised action that action would soon take place in order to provoke the required Iranian military response. (Israel soon after attacked Iranian backed Hizbollah bases in the Lebanon) That was my first surprise. The second was mention of Japanese reluctance to create havoc within the fledging Chinese financial sectors. China was growing too quickly with the Chinese military the being main beneficiary. The third surprise was open talk about the use of biological weapons – when they would be used since timing appeared to be crucial. Then there was more talk centred on how Iran must be engaged militarily in order to provoke the desired military response from China. The talk continued about how long conventional weapons should be used, knowing they would be hopeless against a Chinese military onslaught in the region. It soon transpired that they were not making decisions. They were discussing something that had already been planned and so they were simply sharing that information between themselves. It also became clear that the central issue of the meeting was when the ‘balloon’ would go up. Further issues dealt with finances, the moving of resources and protection of assets and the central control of these resources: the bringing in outlying assets. I recall the chain/sequence of events, which ran something like this:

They needed either the Iranians or the Chinese to be guilty of first use nuclear weapons in order to justify the next stage. (My information shows that the Iranians do indeed have a tactical nuclear capability) The next stage would be a measured regional nuclear response, enough to cause an immediate ceasefire. This ceasefire would create the time needed to put in place unified totalitarian western governments. Thereafter, or concurrent, biological weapons would be used against the Chinese population. This would then set of another chain of events that would collapse the whole Chinese political and social infrastructure. This was mentioned as: Disease, followed by wide spread food shortages, followed by mass starvation. Somehow, this would then cause the Chinese military to attack eastern Russia. The biological agents were described as being flu like and would spread like wild fire. It shocks and sickens me to describe these events. It shocks me even more to know that plausible events are being manipulated to cause the extinction of a whole part of the human race.

The evidence was clear. There does indeed exist a Timeline for future conflict that this country, the UK, was using this as some sort of world government business plan and many millions would die as a result. The plan is openly described in these circles as the Anglo Saxon Mission.

[...]

Interestingly, the meeting was attended by a former Commissioner for Police (name withheld). His role, it became clear, is gaining enough legislation to empower the private security industry to enable him to be head of what he himself called: ‘The Greater Policing Community’ to control dissidence within the UK population. Few people realise, that, at this moment, there are some 500.000 people working in the UK private security industry. Fewer still realise this industry has already been empowered through government backed public control policing powers, linked to the Public Order Act. This Parliamentary Act of police empowerment is currently being extended to include more powers such a direct powers of arrest and detention - the same as those currently being sought for Community Police Officers and Civil Enforcement Officers.

In time of war Britain will become a totalitarian police state headed by a military government empowered through the City of London. I can be certain of this, and to which, people living in the UK remain, by and large, oblivious.

[...]

The western powers are actively seeking a ‘perfect war’ and have been engaged in doing so throughout the 20th century up to present times. WWI and WWII were simply stepping stones - both pre-determined and successful. The next Great War is now just round the corner. This war will significantly reduce the world’s population, possibly by half, in a very short period of time. This ‘over government’ feels this course of action to be wholly righteous and is pursuing this action with astonishing determination.

For my part I feel that I have contributed in some way to all this happening, more so, since I knew about this many years ago, but failed to see its full significance- a denial on my part no doubt. There is only so much that a person can take in not unless one willingly gives over their own spirit to their cause – the greatest of evils.

Stay with me on this… The wider picture remains to me quite unclear. None the less, I have ‘seen’ what will become of the physical shape of this world in a few short years to come. The over-government knows this too and is using this Timeline as way of preparation. They know that the survivors from what is about to happen will determine the physical future of mankind on this planet for millennia to come. They see this as a race against time before time itself prevents them. You see, they are governed by time, while most everyone else living on this planet is not. I discovered this phenomena some time ago and came to understand why those involved with this over government are desperate not be caught in the present moment. They can’t stand still and must at all costs keep striving towards their own manufactured goals. By doing so they are corralling everyone else, sheep like, into pens. The fuel they use to do this is fear.

The wider picture I mentioned, while much of it still remains unclear to me, is most definitely signalling a massive geo-physical change, a change that is very much like the seasons albeit a season that only occurs once in every 11500 years. Those in over government are very much aware of this ‘season’ and are driven to survive this change with their bloodline intact and to remain in overall control, very much as it is now.

One big question, to those awake to this change, is when will happen? Personally, I have little idea of an exact time other than it will be soon. I regard precise timings, such as 21st Dec 2012, with much suspicion. However, I say soon. Soon, to me, is something that is highly likely to happen in my own lifetime. I say this since I was here during the last season of change and see again, quite clearly, a chain of events that cannot be confused with anything other than this change taking place again - soon.

[...]

We are very shortly about to enter into this period of change, where the earth’s crust will displace another 30 degrees southwards, doing so during a 24 hour period, or a day and night, if you understand this. Before this comes about, and it will happen quite suddenly, the reptilians will cause the war I mentioned before. The destructive nature of this conflict will reduce the earth’s population by around half. The earth’s displacement will further reduce the population by about half again. There are some who think this will be a good thing since they have lived their physical life experience through the reptilian mind and not their own.

Steven Ben-Nun talked about a very similar plan 3 weeks ago, first in this YouTube video:

Next he uploaded a two-part conference talk on his Patreon channel: https://www.patreon.com/IsraeliNewsLive/posts.

I recorded the audio of both parts of the talk, and I uploaded it here (at 1.75x speed): https://gofile.io/?c=HhqkME. (I'm not going to upload it to BitChute or anything, because I'm too afraid of the Jews. Also I think it's probably better that people don't learn about this.)

Here's my transcript of excerpts from the first part of the talk:

And some people have thought the New World Order is something they're just wanting to set up in order to be able to get everybody -- the whole world -- under one world government, and rule the world, that type of thing there, get your mark of the beast, la la la, and enjoy the rest of your life in this new kingdom. But it's actually being set up because of this situation right here [points to a projector screen showing a map of the U.S. after a pole shift], and this is what most people are not aware of, is why is there coming a New World Order.

[...]

Not only do our world governments know that we're going through a major -- we can call it a pole shift -- pole shift is the second part, the first part is not the pole shift. You're gonna go through an asteroid belt to start with. That is expected to nearly wipe out all the people left on the planet. The problem is what's going to happen after those people that survive -- what happens afterwards -- and we're gonna get into that in just a moment. But, it is the desire of the elites of this world to lower the human population. You hear about the Agenda 21, right. They're gotta get rid of so many people on the earth -- the Georgia Guidestones says they need it down to 500 million to be able to manage it. That's because when they come crawling out of the ground, they need to be able to make sure that you are already under control and are submissive to the New World Order system. Because those that survive will be very few.

[...]

The Coronavirus is a common cold virus that was genetically modified to attack the DNA of Chinese men for the purpose to lower the number of their fighting men. But it wasn't supposed to come out yet. It was not supposed to come out until after Iran uses one of its nuclear bombs on Israel.

[...]

I was given a memory stick by a brother, and I think it was Kansas where we were at speking. And he was an extremely intelligent man. I mean, 40% of what he said I needed a dictionary to figure this all out. [...] But in there, he had done the calculations about this, and he had actually wrote in this just vast knowledge of information, that he anticipated the estimated arrival of this planetary system to come in on December the 6th of 2023 at 9:18 PM.

[...]

They want to instigate a war with Iran, because they need Iran to attack the United States, and in a chain reaction, they can bring down several other nations, because they want the Chinese involved, they want to bring the Russians involved, and they want to -- they don't want to destroy the United States. But you have to understand, the whole purpose for the depopulation is that Western society will survive. It's an elite movement. And when you see one of the Mossad guys here that I'm gonna let you see some of his writings up there, you'll see why it's an elite thing, and very racist, I might add.

[Next Ben-Nun reads an email he received from a Pentagon source, who said that the solar system is currently starting to move through a large debris field, and that there is also truth to a binary star system, and that they have been preparing for a significant meteor strike.]

By the way, according to the scientist who had given me the stick, there is a debris field that was caused from a collision with Jupiter. [...] He even told me that we would go through that debris field before we get to where this other system is.

[...]

We [Ben-Nun and the Pentagon source] spoke on the phone one time about this. I asked him, how many people are you expecting to survive as we go through this meteorite belt. He said, nearly no-one will survive.

In the second part of the talk, Ben-Nun shows the email below, which he says he received from an Israeli intelligence source (even though it looks like it was written by a total moron):

Ben Nun,
    I have been told Israel is going to do a 2 front war in North and GAZA. We are preparing. China and Russia in my opinion will make a run for USA conquer or USA will do something that caused a massive destruction on USA. [redacted] Humboldt Pie 30 days in
    I'm Thinking shit gonna happen and get bad... If we loose com and society. Know I got respect for ya Ben Nun. If Ever in a position before a court of God or Whatever Please speak up for me. I do same for you. Things have changed now. No more American Pie. False flags and d3struction and Traitors... Its changed. We have dove off the diving board. God help us all. Its like America, Israel and Humans have changed. I feel it. Not the same from [redacted].

Big Navy and Army stuff going on. [Redacted]
    Bad Way. Gog and Magog????

Turks and Iran and China??? India and Pakis??? Its a going to fisdion fast I think. Like after Ferdinand.... USA is going to get fucked up I think. There will still be a Military and off world group but the manufacturing base and the US Slave Citizens that operate the infrastructure and manufacturing are going to be gone [redacted] Need [redacted] ??? Kill the turds off. Get rid of the Homeless. Prisoners. Nigs. Derilicks. Migrants. I have no doubt this is the pkan [redacted]. Israel knows the USA is done for. It will happen fast. Get out of USA or a climate you and family will freeze in. Our days as a Modern society and global trade is numbered.

Here's a screenshot of the email:

When he read the message above, Ben-Nun said that "North" refers to Hezbollah, and that "it's going to fisdion [fission] fast" might refer to a nuclear war. He said, "we're trying to provoke Iran in order to justify trying to take down Iran altogether. And that's what really irritates me about the elite government of Israel. They're willing to sacrifice their own people for something like this." As he read the last paragraph, he commented, "Notice his terminology there, US slave citizens. This is a good old Chabad Jew that will tell you that you're his slaves, even though they've not got into full power -- you're still the slaves. That is very common, to be spoken like that."

Next he said, "I was also told one day when I was bashing China for their silk road initiative, cause I know it's part of the New World Order -- I was contacted by Israeli intelligence and told to not speak evil against China again, because they will use them for their next military superpower. Next he said that Israelis killed Soleimani but they made Americans take the blame. He continued, "the whole purpose of killing him was, again, trying to get Iran to react. Iran has nuclear bombs. Don't let anybody fool you, saying that they're not going to get their hands on one. Phil Kirschner, he's a good friend of mine, he actually interviewed the defector scientist from Iran that was able to tell us that Iran has four atomic bombs. Now, I know though from intelligence sources that they were given to them by the Chinese. But the Chinese also gave the technology of the plasma hat as well to the Iranians. And this is where my Pentagon source says that we have no way to -- he puts it, we have a hard time mitigating the technology. So when the missiles come in, with the plasma hat, it absorbs most of the different ways we have for detecting missiles, and that puts our soldiers more in the harm's way in the Middle East."

Next Ben-Nun says, "All these things that are happening in the world are for depopulation agenda, because they know that what's coming. They know there's a polar shift coming. They know there's coming an asteroid strike on the Earth that's gonna wipe out so much of humanity. And they need to thin out the people, because there's no way to control all the people that might survive if they outnumber those that are underground."

At the end of the second part, Ben-Nun says this: "My Mossad friend said to me, you need to leave America. I told him I can't right now. He said, Steven, let me tell you something. We're going to do something to your country. This is Israeli telling me this. It is going to cripple your nation. When we do, then we're going to take and move you into FEMA camps. And he said, they're going to genocide your people. He said, Steven, whatever you do, if you don't leave now, I'm only telling you, I'm -- he said, I know it, because I know it for a fact that it's coming. If you don't leave now, you better take your family to the wilderness. And he gave me one sign to watch for. He said, when you see us -- or the US -- he said, whichever one, when we attack Iran, that's when you better pack your bags. He said, I don't know how long it will be afterwards, but he said, Russia is working with Netanyahu, he said, Putin is working with him. And they will do a strike on your nation, to cripple your nation, and he said it's for greater good, but I can't explain all that to you."

Like Project Avalon's whistleblower, Steven Ben-Nun said that the bioweapon attack against China was only supposed to come after the nuclear exchange. Therefore maybe it's possible that the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic was not yet the planned bioweapon attack, but a test run or something. Or maybe they changed their plan.

Both Ben-Nun and Project Camelot's whistleblower said that the population of Israel would be sacrificed. Both of them talked about how Iran had been given nuclear weapons by China.

One scenario is that the pole shift or the passage through the meteor belt is just a cover for why they're killing off the goyim. It could mean that people like Graham Hancock have been put out to prepare us for their agenda. (Graham Hancock is saying that there was an earlier iteration of high civilization on earth, which was wiped out around 12,500 years ago after a cataclysmic pole shift: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkHHyCWOOcg. His initial hypothesis aws that the pole shift was caused by crustal displacement, but his theory later became that the shift was caused by the Younger Dryas meteor impact circa 10,800 BC.)

Bill Deagle is a third person who has talked about how the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic was started because there will soon be a cataclysmic pole shift: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAx74pM04Tc.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 03:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    75% Slav, 25% Vlach
    Ethnicity
    50% Ukranian +25% South Polish + 25 Moldovan
    Ancestry
    Ukraine and Moldova
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Politics
    What ever suits my level of wealth.
    Hero
    EHG
    Religion
    PALEOISLAMIST
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,992
    Given: 432

5 Not allowed!

What’s the TLDR version?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    G-BY205667
    mtDNA
    K1a12a4a
    Taxonomy
    Robust Iranid
    Politics
    🤡
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,024
    Given: 5,554

1 Not allowed!

The virus has made its way to my city. Fun stuff.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    North-West European, minor North-Amerindian
    Ancestry
    British Isles (77%) Scandinavia (10%) France (9%) North-Amerindian (4%)
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    I-L233
    mtDNA
    X2b4
    Taxonomy
    Keltic Nordid / Atlantid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    North-Sea Aesthetic
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,395
    Given: 15,494

1 Not allowed!

At this point, I hope the fuck it do.
    Anglo Saxon + Frank (4.336)
    Viking Danish + Frank (4.338)
    Gael + Frank (4.39)
    Anglo Saxon (4.393)
    Viking Danish + Anglo Saxon (4.568)

Det Nordiske Rĺd™approved Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of SNPA"

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    nordish
    Ethnicity
    american
    Taxonomy
    homo sapiens nordensis
    Politics
    reality>reason>rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,630
    Given: 6,543

3 Not allowed!

Cool modern problems ... modern solutions

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daos777 View Post
    What’s the TLDR version?
    Listen to this talk by Steven Ben-Nun I posted: https://gofile.io/?c=HhqkME. AFAIK, Ben-Nun has not yet mentioned the pole shift on his YouTube channel, but only in the talk he posted on his Patreon channel. He says that he "used" to work for Israeli intelligence, so I don't know how reliable he is.

Steven Ben-Nun and Project Camelot's whistleblower from 2010 are both saying that:

- The reason why the elites are in a hurry to do global depopulation is that the earth is about to pass through an asteroid belt, which will be followed by a cataclysmic pole shift.
    - The aim of global depopulation will be to ensure that the west reigns supreme after the cataclysm, and that the elites who survive the cataclysm in underground military bases are not overwhelmed by the people who remain over the ground.
    - The plan has been to start WW3 before the cataclysm. The west is meant to provoke Iran to initiate a nuclear attack against Israel. After a limited nuclear exchange, which would mainly be restricted to the Middle East according to Project Camelot's whistleblower, but which would result in the population of Israel being sacrificed according to both sources, China would be hit with a race-specific bioweapon.
    - Iran has been given nuclear weapons by China.

I don't know to what extent I believe either source, but another thing that makes COVID-19 highly suspicious is that it has hit Iran particularly hard (at least according to the official story).

However I don't know if it's actually even SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 that is killing people.

Benjamin Fulford wrote this (https://benjaminfulford.net/2020/01/...nation-states/):

Just as this newsletter was about to go public, a high-level CIA-connected whistleblower contacted us to say:

"This is not a coronavirus. It is the Nipah virus. Caused by fruit bats. There are cycles of much more virulent strains of the Nipah virus. The WHO (with whom I do research) knew about this in August of 2018. It is zoonotic.

"China will soon go into a total lockdown. Hong Kong will be economically destroyed. This virus is going global. The pandemic is already here. The WHO is delaying calling it what it is because they are scared shitless.

"In my professional medical opinion, this is the real deal, my friend. The truth is being covered up as usual by the controlling global cabal.

"All of reality is a fabric that the controllers are losing control over.

"If China goes into a complete lockdown, this will be what pushes the global economic collapse into free fall. It is game over and a reset will take place."

Anna von Reitz also said this (at time 19:00) (https://zoom.us/rec/play/7JB4dOv6rD0...FgDyEoIXLqzfmc):

Then about two weeks ago, I heard from other sources that are kind of rogue CIA, that they pulled a bait and switch, and that they had substituted a Nipah virus for a Coronavirus, and that the death rate for that was 45 to 75 percent.

However Robert David Steele (who is ex-CIA or "ex-"CIA) is saying that people are being killed by 5G and not COVID-19: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvKPTNviDoo.

Dana Ashlie is also saying that the symptoms of so-called COVID-19 resemble 5G radiation poisoning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtfqUtW_8AA. The symptoms include a dry cough with no phlegm, even though Coronavirus infections are supposed to cause pneumonia, which causes a buildup of phlegm in the lungs. Also Wuhan was a pilot city for 5G, and the Diamond Princess line of cruisers have been equipped with 5G-like technology.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

For such a large wall of text you would have to have 20.000+ posts for me to read more than 3 sentences.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Has anyone else noticed that JewTube keeps pushing videos by Graham Hancock? I watched a lot of his videos around 3 years ago, but his videos are still constantly being recommended to me. Annie Jacobson is another person like that.

Maybe they're promoting Hancock because the impending asteroid impact plus pole shift is to global depopulation what global warming is to technocracy. The fact that he gets to go on Joe Rogan also points to the direction that he is controlled opposition.

Anyway, this is one video where he's talking about the material covered in "Fingerprints of the Gods" and "Magicians of the Gods":

Project Camelot's whistleblower said that the massive geophysical change occurs roughly once every 11,500 years, which matches both the end of the Younger Dryas period and the date when Atlantis fell according to Plato.

Below are quotations from "Magicians of the Gods" by Graham Hancock (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3cbd8d4008062fa4...e523e640b17956):

The Greek lawmaker Solon visited Egypt in 600 BC and there he was told a very extraordinary story by the priests at the Temple of Sais in the Nile Delta—a story that was eventually handed down to his more famous descendant Plato, who in due course shared it with the world in his Dialogues of Timaeus and Critias.

It is, of course, the story of the great lost civilization called Atlantis swallowed up by flood and earthquake in a single terrible day and night nine thousand years before the time of Solon.[24]

Or, in our calendar, in 9600 BC.

[...]

Just as the beginning of the Younger Dryas in 10,800 BC was accompanied by huge global floods and an episode of rapidly rising sea levels, as icy meltwater from the North American ice cap poured suddenly into the Atlantic Ocean,[20] so too a second global flood occurred around 9600 BC as the remnant ice caps in North America and northern Europe collapsed simultaneously amidst worldwide global warming. The late Cesare Emiliani, Professor in the Department of Geological Sciences at the University of Miami, carried out isotopic analysis of deep-sea sediments[21] that produced striking evidence of cataclysmic global flooding "between 12,000 and 11,000 years ago."[22]

[...]

This epoch, as I've argued in earlier chapters, is the Younger Dryas which began cataclysmically 12,800 years ago and ended equally cataclysmically 11,600 years ago with large-scale floods—associated with the cascading collapse of the North American and northern European ice caps—occurring at both dates. The case for multiple impacts from a large, fragmented comet initiating the Younger Dryas is, I believe, a very strong one. In the light of the mythological evidence, the possibility must also be considered that it was further encounters with the orbiting debris stream of the same giant comet that brought the Younger Dryas to an end.

[...]

...the Younger Dryas which began suddenly and shockingly with the impacts of multiple fragments of a giant comet around 10,800 BC, i.e. around 12,800 years ago, and which ended equally suddenly—we do not yet know why—around 9600 BC, i.e. around 11,600 years ago. The most likely explanation is that the earth interacted again in 9600 BC with the debris stream of the same fragmenting comet that had caused the Younger Dryas to start in 10,800 BC. On the second occasion, however, the effects of the impacts were global warming rather than global cooling.

[...]

The resolution of the carbon-14 evidence upon which scientists base this chronology means that a tolerance of plus or minus 150 years must be allowed. In other words, the Younger Dryas comet—let us, for convenience, refer to it as "the Phoenix"—could have struck the earth as late as 12,650 years ago (i.e. in 10,635 BC, since I am writing in AD 2015) or as early as 12,950 years ago (i.e. in 10,935 BC).

Bearing in mind that half a precessional cycle is 12,960 years (or 12,954 years in the peculiarly exact calculations of the return of the Phoenix reported by Solinus[13]), we are therefore being invited to consider a period that begins in just ten years from the time of writing, i.e. around AD 2025, and that cannot be considered to have passed safely until AD 2325—i.e. until the full 12,960 years have elapsed after the latest possible date for "the Phoenix" impacts. The Mayan calendar and Pillar 43 at Göbekli Tepe, however, refine the calculation, as we've seen. If I understand the message correctly, we're in the danger zone now and will be until 2040.

[...]

Clube and Napier's work, with important contributions also from the late Sir Fred Hoyle, and from mathematician and astronomer Professor Chandra Wickramasinghe, has raised the chilling possibility that the Younger Dryas comet was itself only a fragment of a much larger, giant comet—once perhaps as much as 100 kilometers in diameter—which entered the inner solar system about 30,000 years ago and was captured by the sun and flung into an earth-crossing orbit. It remained relatively intact for the next 10,000 years. Then around 20,000 years ago it underwent a massive "fragmentation event" somewhere along its orbit that transformed it from a single deadly and potentially world-killing object into multiple objects grading down from 5 kilometers to 1 kilometer or less in diameter, each and every one of which would still, in its own right, be capable of causing a global cataclysm.[23]

The evidence is that it was several fragments on this scale that hit the earth 12,800 years ago, causing the Younger Dryas,[24] that we crossed the debris stream of the comet again 11,600 years ago with equally dramatic effects that ended the Younger Dryas,[25] and—finally—that _we can expect further encounters with the remaining fragments in the future_.[26] "This unique complex of debris," write Clube and Napier, "is undoubtedly the greatest collision hazard facing the earth at the present time."[27]

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Alex Jones said this yesterday (at 3:26) (https://www.bitchute.com/video/Re9rq9hUIJP9/):

I have talked to multiple experts, one of them a Lieutenant Colonel with Army Special Operations, who said the Pentagon believes, with the numbers they have, that they could have up to 3 million dead people next 6 months here in the United States from the Coronavirus. Now, I learned this a couple of days ago, and then, there was a retired Lieutenant Colonel in my house this morning -- and I had to go, on a totally separate issue, and my wife's there drinking coffee with him -- and he just retired like a year ago. And he goes, yeah -- _he_ was with army Special Operations, just so happens -- and he says, yeah, the word is from the numbers, they're looking at 3 million dead.

Today Alex Jones said the following (at 26:05) (https://www.bitchute.com/video/ESSKdlB4yU65/):

I got a call over the weekend from a current Lieutenant Colonel -- really good guy, Army Special Operations, so it's actually the tip of the spear -- and they're like, no, they believe it's a 2% kill rate and they're telling us get ready for 3 million dead. So you know, this is not a hoax, the virus is real, we don't want to panic though, but we need people that obviously know this is real, cause they kinda want the hardcore patriots that are serious people to know, for whatever reason, I wasn't called -- told his -- on his own volition on telephone, that he was told to do it.

Alex Jones even admitted that the first Liutenant Colonel got orders to tell him about the 3 million dead, so it's possible that they're feeding him disinformation. It could be that they're expecting the death toll to be even higher. (In case someone doesn't know, Alex Jones is Zionist controlled opposition.)
    Last edited by Ymyyakhtakh; 03-03-2020 at 10:26 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

About a year ago, Steven Ben-Nun posted a video titled "Israel China Connection" on his Patreon channel: https://www.patreon.com/posts/israel-china-23768481.

Here's an audio recording of the whole video (at 1.75x speed): https://gofile.io/?c=Jg3ape. Mirror: https://anonymousfiles.io/6WcsSmCF/.

Ben-Nun starts by talking about how there's been a long-term trend of Israel being aligned with China, since at least 1979. Israel has handed out U.S. military technology to China. Israel has given China deals to construct two new ports in Israel, where one of the two deals had no other bidders.

Here's my transcript of parts of the video:

It's one reason why we saw the Silk Road Initiative, which was never concocted by President Xi Jinping, although they tried to give him the credit for that. It was actually created by a Hungarian man. But it is funded very much by the Rothschild billionaires, and their banksters, and all the money people behind them. It's not even really financed by China.

[...]

You remember how we talked about that Israel will be a borderless society, a part of a New World Order [which in the conference talk I posted Ben-Nun said refers to the post-cataclysm world], a part of a global economic free trade zone. Yeah, that's what's coming. Part of that ten regions of the world -- and I guess what it is that in the ten regions of the world that they will set up, each region has its own free trade block that's in there. Well the Chinese will actually have it.

[...]

And then of course, we have an article that just came out in 2016, ""Thinking Through the Unthinkable": RAND Corporation Lays out Scenarios for US War with China". Is that for the purpose of -- maybe because the U.S. is like, OK, look, you've already stripped everything from us. It wasn't the Chinese who stripped everything from the Americans. It was billionaire American wealthy business owners, the elite of this world, that stripped everything from Americans. And they took it to China, along with our technology, and they've given it and sold it to China. Now China is serving Israel in the Middle East, but then again, who's really the ones benefiting from all this. I think, it's much bigger picture than we realize. And I don't think it's just the Chinese, per se. The Chinese are still very poor people. But there are some very much elite in the background.

And in fact, with all these ghost cities in the background, I can only imagine who's going to be living in these beautiful elite cities. And I know, some people say, well they're crumbling down. Well, you know, after you build them and expect that maybe they're going to move in there by maybe 2010 or even sooner, they wouldn't have been crumbling so rapidly. Or maybe they didn't realize they were being built so cheaply with not very quality material.

But the thing is, they're still building the ghost cities. That tells me -- and it is from some of the inside information that I have been given -- is that a war is coming to this nation [the United States]. And while the war goes on above, down below is going to be some very sinister activities going on. And of course, the elite will be out of harm's way in their nice pretty bunkers down below. And once the war is all done, they will be ushered across the sea, and of course, there they will be living in those nice beautiful Chinese cities that are called ghost cities. And even in some of those down in Africa.

Because by the way, one of the other ports as well that we haven't spoke about as of yet, that China is building as well, just so happens to be down in Nigeria. The Chinese are also building a massive port down there. Makes you kinda wonder. How's this all gonna play out.

And don't forget -- we can't forget about Sudan. After all, Sudan, just south of Egypt -- remember how General Wesley Clarke said that Sudan would be taken out as one of those seven nations. All these nations play a key and critical part of the Silk Road project. It's a New World Order [i.e. post-cataclysm world], a new economic system.

I pointed out before to you guys, it's kinda interesting how the United States just doesn't seem to have anything when it comes to the Silk Road. Instead, we're going to make sure we have walls to keep us in. And I realize it's being touted that this is being for our own good. [...] Before you know it, we will be trapped right here in this nation. Forced vaccines, depopulation agenda, sounds familiar? Sounds like it's coming this way.

I think Ben-Nun is saying that the Belt and Road Initiative is being done by Jews to prepare for the NWO (i.e. the world after the pole shift), where Israel will be part of a free trade zone within the Chinese economic region. In the talk from 3 weeks ago, he hinted that their plan is to genocide East Asians, and in this video he said that in the NWO, American elites will be moving to the ghost cities in China. I'm not sure if it means that China will end up being populated primarily by Jews or whites. If they're planning to kill both whites and East Asians, it would explain why they're having to wall in America.

In this video, Ben-Nun said that their plan had been to start the WW3 earlier, so that they would have already moved to the ghost cities by 2010, or even sooner.

In Ben-Nun's Orlando conference talk 3 weeks ago, he pointed to the map below when he said, "But it's actually being set up because of this situation right here, and this is what most people are not aware of, is why is there coming a New World Order."

The Chabad intel source whose email Ben-Nun showed in his talk 3 weeks ago said "Get out of USA or a climate you and family will freeze in". Does that mean that the U.S. climate will be colder after the pole shift? Is that why they're preparing to abandon the U.S. and to wall in the U.S. population?

I'll again add the disclaimer that I'm not sure to what extent I believe any of this.
    Last edited by Ymyyakhtakh; 03-04-2020 at 03:18 AM.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information