Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Is COVID-19 prelude for WW3, global depopulation, and a cataclysmic pole shift?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Orthodox Croat
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,937
    Given: 12,151

0 Not allowed!

Studies show people with proper vitamin-d serum levels* are barely if at all affected by covid.

*50 nanogram/mililiter and above

Mainstream "science"(controlled by pharma lobby) considers 20-30 nanogram/mililiter as "decent level" though.

Last Online
    09-02-2020 @ 09:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish American
    Ethnicity
    60% European, 40% Amerindian
    Country
    Mexico
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 43

0 Not allowed!

None of those things

Just another zoonotic disease coming from Asia due to their messy relations with wild animals

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kamisama
    Ethnicity
    20% Orcadian, 20% Pacific Ocean mermaid/Laputa, 20% Irish Sun Kamisama, 20% Venetian cosmos Kamisama
    Ancestry
    Kamisama
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Kamisama
    Hero
    神様はじめました
    Religion
    Anime
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,246
    Given: 2,262

0 Not allowed!

I'm sorry to burst your bubbles but none of this will happen.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,862
    Given: 2,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePagan View Post
    I'm sorry to burst your bubbles but none of this will happen.
    Yeah I don't know if they need to orchestrate any kind of conventional warfare to complete the transition to the New World. Just releasing SARS 2 was enough.

It's suspicious how many of the people who promote the 12,000 year pole shift cycle are either Jews, or they say that they used to work for the government:

- Immanuel Velikovsky: A Jew according to Wikipedia.
    - Carlos Muñoz Ferrada: I'm not sure if he's a Jew, but a naturalization act which granted Spanish citizenship to persons with a Sephardic surname included both Ferrada and Muñoz on the list of applicable surnames (https://news.co.cr/sephardic-jews-in...f-spain/34125/).
    - Ben Davidson: In a YouTube comment, he wrote: "I absolutely have jewish blood in my family. Hebrew to be precise, not zionist."
    - Steven Ben-Nun: Says that he worked for CIA, and that he is a Jew who converted to Christianity. His real name is Stephen Troy Cummings, but he says that he changed his last name to Ben-Nun because he was born illegitimately and he was given the last name of his uncle, but he later found that the surname of his biological father was DeNoon. I used newspapers.com to find the obituaries of the persons who he says are his biological mother and father, and also of their family members, but I didn't find any indication that they were Jews. So he might actually be a gentile who pretends to be a Jew.
    - John Moore: He seems like a gentile, but he says that he used to work as a psychological operations officer for the U.S. military (or something to the same effect). He and his buddy Ben-Nun are based in Florida, which is the location of the headquarters of the United States Special Operations Command.
    - Celeste Solum: Says that she is a Jew who converted to Christianity, and that she used to work for FEMA. Her bio says that she completed a course named "The Professional Development Series" at FEMA, and she showed a certificate of the course on her YouTube channel, but it seems like an entry-level course that even someone who is not employed by FEMA can complete (https://training.fema.gov/is/searchis.aspx?search=PDS). I'm not sure if she actually worked for some other agency but she just took a course at FEMA. (For example Patricia Negron, who used to be featured on George Webb's YouTube channel, said that George Webb was doing a training program with the Department of Homeland Security and that he received a "level 3" certification from DHS (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN6GL9_KfFs&t=49m13s). George Webb is another disinformation agent who is likely a crypto-Jew.)
    Last edited by Komintasavalta; 10-10-2021 at 03:16 AM.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,371
    Given: 31,155

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Komintasavalta View Post
    Yeah I don't know if they need to orchestrate any kind of conventional warfare to complete the transition to the New World. Just releasing SARS 2 was enough.
    They released propaganda and lies. The low IQ sheep fell for the flu being rebranded as covid 19

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,200
    Given: 15,976

0 Not allowed!

Yes, in the next decade.
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 05:36 AM
    Country
    Greenland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 10

1 Not allowed!

at least it may sound as fables and tales from lonely grannies, but it's an inevitable fact. Sooner or later it's going to happen

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,371
    Given: 31,155

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    Yes, in the next decade.
    Most of Lebanon loses electricity after power stations run out of fuel
    Mad Max is a prophecy. Let's fucking go, dude!!!!!!!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,200
    Given: 15,976

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Mad Max is a prophecy. Let's fucking go, dude!!!!!!!

lmao that's a great movie. Both old and new.

Attached Images Attached Images
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,862
    Given: 2,946

1 Not allowed!

I've thought since last year that the whole "pole shift is gonna kill us all" is the more esoteric version of the global warming psyop, and it is used for a similar purpose to help the transition to the World to Come, except it's the version of the psyop that was created to control the elites. It seems like the perfect cover to get everyone onboard with the plan. Even in the interview of the Anglo-Saxon Mission guy that was published by Project Avalon in 2010, they said that the pole shift was used as a justification for global depopulation.

I was surprised that now Alex Jones expressed a similar view, because I don't remember him mentioning the pole shift before. He even mentioned the passage through the asteroid belt that Steven Ben-Nun and Michael from Cryptoviewing talked about last year.

https://odysee.com/@RonGibsonChannel...16-EMERGENCY:e
    https://www.brighteon.com/0274e892-9...5-a0e31f7051f1
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/cTzrxIFjYi79/

(14:16) Let's just go back and look at what William Shatner just said. In fact, let's cue that back up and play that again. He says, "well, I looked down at the earth, and it's so fragile, and so there's gonna be the big horrible event, the big horrible cataclysm, the big horrible..." Because they're telling them that the majority of the public are going to be dead by 2030. And that gets most people that are movie stars, and that are rich, and own their own companies, they all get organized, they all get taken to these big events, they sign non-disclosure forms, and then they start walking them in to what they need to do. And they give them directives on propaganda, and talking points, and how to talk to the public. And they put them through all sorts of NLP training where they talk like robots, when you see all these politicians speaking. And they've gotten onboard. And that's why so many of them look scared. Because they're told, "it's all classified, but the United Nations and the Rockefeller Foundation are trying to save your family after the cataclysm that's coming. You're gonna have to be in underground bases for a few years, but you'll be able to emerge." And they say, "what is it?" And they go, "alright, we'll tell you. There's gonna be a pole shift in 2029. And it gets worse. Our solar system's passing through a new asteroid belt we've discovered, larger than the Kuiper belt, we believe we'll start to be hit shortly thereafter by large asteroids." None of this is true, none of this matters to reality. But it's, "ok, I'm in a military base, I'm underground, and you're telling me this." And again, they're recruited out of college, they're recruited low-level when they're first doing TV shows in Hollywood, when they get compromised. And then they're told, "oh, there's too many people." And they go to transhumanist conferences, and you know, they take drugs together, and they talk about living forever, and merging with machines, and how sad it is the earth's dying. And after decades of this, they've got the federal reserve heads, and the William Shatners. I know people who have gone with Shatner to these closed deals, these transhumanist conferences, and then what goes on at these things. I mean, Bill Joy wrote about it in "Why the future doesn't need us", in 1999. Why the future doesn't need us. He said, I went to a conference, a three-day secret conference, with top billionaires, basically all the Silicon Valley owners, and we had a decision about whether we should keep humanity alive or just kill the majority of the public. The decision was made, we'll go ahead and just kill everybody. [...]

(35:36) And imagine the control that gives them, of - this cataclysm, this collapse coming, this total death's coming. But don't worry, you're gonna be prepared with it, and you're gonna be with us during it, and you're gonna survive, because you're a good person, and you understand, we've got to kill everybody for their own good. Cause, you know, well, during a pole shift, all the electricity's gonna go off for years. And seven and a half - eight billion people - are like army ants, you know, they'll steal and destroy, there'll be road warrior events, and there'll be societal degeneration, the likes of which this planet has never seen, with warlords and everything else. So, we've got to get rid of the majority of the public. And we're gonna have a vote at this event, at this private island, with just a five hundred of you, to see what you think. And they have you come, agree in concensus, and vote for what they've already planned. But they get you to join the concensus. "Oh, you think we should go ahead and use the bioweapon to get rid of them ahead of time? Ok, we'll vote. Ok, we'll follow your directive to kill everyone." ... "And so, we've gotta release it and get rid of everybody before the poleshift, mmm-kay?" And they tell them other stuff. That's just as high-level as I've gotten with the brain washing that we give them. But the higher-level stuff, it's, "well ok, these are the alien species, they told us only a certain amount of us is going to live, and we're gonna merge with machines later, and they're gonna blow the planet up, and move on."

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information