Reply to reputation comment: Last year on his forum, Bill Ryan wrote that he still believed the witness who told him about the Anglo-Saxon Mission (https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...Mission/page15):

I'm 100% sure the information as reported by our witness was accurate. As you may know, he thought his attendance of the 2005 Masonic meeting was an accident, so he just sat quietly and listened very carefully as he grew increasingly horrified by what he was hearing.

He was never invited to another meeting, or heard any more about the "mission". He was a retired British Naval Officer, but was only a very junior Mason. He wasn't one of the 33rd Degree guys.

He passed away a couple years ago, so we were unable to ask him any more with respect to the current "cold" in China. Of course, we can see that it has NOT played out as presented in the 2005 plan. But these plans do change.

On another forum, someone who used to be a moderator on Project Avalon's forum wrote this to me:

I had a private conversation with Bill recently about this man, he told me he has his last name but of course will keep it confidential, yes a junior mason John was, I think he was allowed to go to this meeting just so this WOULD get out to the public. What do you think?

But even in the case that the witness was telling the truth, and they actually discussed the pole shift in the Masonic meeting, it's not like they don't employ secret societies to spread psyops that are used to control the elites.

Part of the Planet X lore is that the passage of Planet X causes a cataclysmic pole shift on earth, and that Planet X is surrounded by an asteroid belt that begins to hit the earth before the pole shift. Some Planet X kooks like Marshall Masters say that Planet X is a solar system that contains seven planets. But Zohar also teaches that when the Messiah arises, there will appear a star that is surrounded by seven other stars, and that people will have to seek shelter in caves because a pillar of fire is suspended from heaven to earth for forty days (http://jewishracism.blogspot.com/200...on-option.html):

Thereupon a pillar of fire will be suspended from heaven to earth for forty days, visible to all nations. Then the Messiah will arise from the Garden of Eden, from that place which is called The Bird's Nest. He will arise in the land of Galilee, and on that day the whole world shall be shaken and all the children of men shall seek refuge in caves and rocky places. Concerning that time it is written: And they shall go into the holes of the rocks and into caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth (Isa. II, 19). The glory of his majesty refers to the Messiah when he shall reveal himself in the land of Galilee; for in this part of the Holy Land the desolation first began, and therefore he will manifest himself there first, and from there begin to war against the whole world. After forty days, during which the pillar shall have stood between heaven and earth before the eyes of the whole world, and the Messiah shall have manifested himself, a star shall come forth from the East variegated in hue and shining brilliantly, and seven other stars shall surround it, and make war on it from all sides, three times a day for seventy days, before the eyes of the whole world.

So if they want to depopulate the earth and make it seem like a natural event, and to fulfil Messianic prophecy at the same time, I guess they could actually steer asteroids and cause them to hit the earth.