Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is COVID-19 prelude for WW3, global depopulation, and a cataclysmic pole shift?

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,901
    Given: 4,814

2 Not allowed!

Its almost gone in China - they're having less than 100 new cases per day.

There are more closed cases than open cases with 6% mortality rate - weather will heat up soon and this will be gone as well as the virus travels through the cold like the flu can't transmit in the heat/humidity.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-17-2021 @ 07:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,840
    Given: 2,076

0 Not allowed!

Steven Ben-Nun's Patreon also has a video from 2018 titled "It Appears that Russia and China are Preparing War Against the US": https://www.patreon.com/posts/it-appears-that-22493186.

I uploaded the audio of the video here (at 1.75x speed): https://gofile.io/?c=jhNYuf.

He said that he had talked with two of his intelligence friends about how America is being flooded with migrants in order to destabilize it before a military invasion, similar to the strategy America has used against other countries.

He also said the following:

I do know from some of the intel that's been shared with me that a war will come to this nation [United States], and could very likely come in the very near future, and the only ones that will be spared will be the elite of this country, who will be in underground bunkers, as the bombs begin to drop. And then what they will do is they will begin a process of ethnic cleansing in this nation. That's something I've been warned about. Ethnic cleansing. It will be carried out in the United States after a war with China and Russia.

It's funny how first he said that the only people who will be spared will be the elites, but then after that, there will be further ethnic cleansing. I makes it seem like they're planning to kill off the elites who are not elites with the triple parentheses, even though maybe he meant that some of the people who stay over the ground will survive, and they will be subjected to ethnic cleansing.

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Its almost gone in China - they're having less than 100 new cases per day.

There are more closed cases than open cases with 6% mortality rate - weather will heat up soon and this will be gone as well as the virus travels through the cold like the flu can't transmit in the heat/humidity.
    Don't believe the official numbers.

However maybe SARS-CoV-2 is not yet the big one, but it might be a test run like the first SARS. Both Project Camelot's source and Steven Ben-Nun said that the bioweapon release was supposed to come only after a nuclear exchange. However Project Camelot's source said that he heard the plans in 2005, so the plan might have been changed since then. (And I'll repeat that I don't trust either source.)

Or I think the original SARS was also a race-specific bioweapon, so maybe it was already supposed to depopulate East Asia, but something failed.
    Last edited by Ymyyakhtakh; 03-04-2020 at 04:42 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Kerry Cassidy (co-founder of Project Camelot) tweeted this three days ago (https://twitter.com/projectcamelot/s...37480557088770):

From an undisclosed source
    coronavirus:
    - it was spread in China through nanodrones by CIA.
    - there are 2 or more variants of the virus.
    - in China the official numbers are around 5-10% of the real numbers;
    - more than 1 million infected people in China alone.

She's a moron though, and many of Project Camelot's so-called whistleblowers are obviously fake (including Mark Richards, who is another person Kerry Cassidy says predicted COVID).

Kerry Cassidy also said that the whistleblower from 2010 who talked about the "Anglo-Saxon Mission" died about 1 year ago (http://projectcamelotportal.com/2020...histleblowers/).

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

A third video tagged with China on Steven Ben-Nun's Patreon is titled "China's Plan to Bring America Down": https://www.patreon.com/posts/chinas-plan-to-28261398.

I uploaded the audio of the video here: https://gofile.io/?c=VSqPYd.

He repeated what he said in the previous videos I posted, such as: "At one point, I was asked not to say anything bad about the Chinese, because they would become the new military global power of the world." He also said: "Israelis are allowing them to take over not only the Haifa port, but also now constructing the Ashkelon port. And Israel's military will come under the authority of the Chinese military. Not so much maybe militarily as far as what we would think, but when China can call the shots of how the Haifa port will be allowed to be docked at, such as that the United States will not be allowed to have any types of combatant aircraft on deck for the next 25 years, you have to wonder what's going to happen to the United States."

He spent most of the video reading an article from 2005 titled "Speech By Comrade Chi Haotian Vice-Chairman Of China's Military Commission": https://rense.com/general85/China'sPlanToConquer.htm. (My guess is that it's fake.)

At the end of the video, he read the following part of the article linked above: "Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we [the Chinese] be able to reserve America for ourselves." He then said: "And I was told that there would be a limited nuclear strike in this nation [United States]. And I can tell you now, when they do that limited nuclear strike, it will be on the East Coast. You wanna know why? All of our weather moves from west to east, and therefore everything will head out."

(Actually another reason why Ben-Nun has hinted that the population of America will be genocided could be that the land of the United States will be handed over to the Chinese. In the map I posted earlier of America after the pole shift, the East Coast is under the water, so maybe that's why they're willing to nuke it, because it would be uninhabitable anyway.)
    Last edited by Ymyyakhtakh; 03-04-2020 at 04:29 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I'll say again that I'm not sure if he's a disinformation agent, or if he's being fed disinformation (which is very likely partially true), but Steven Ben-Nun spoke about their plans for WW3 in more detail in this video: https://www.patreon.com/posts/making-you-aware-27061447.

I uploaded the audio of the video here: https://gofile.io/?c=H5aS3K.

Here's my transcript of a part of the video:

I had one friend that has connections with the intelligence in Israel, that spoke about the United States would come under a strike, more than likely by Russia, in the not-so-distant future -- a limited nuclear strike. But I was given more details. I was given the details that we would see that Israel would go after Hezbollah. They would also take out Damascus. And Iran would be the next, with Saudi-Arabia and Israel working to take out Iran. And of course that would be kinda the catalyst that would set the stage for a confrontation that would ultimately involve the United States and Russia.

Now, I say this to you because it's not that Russia is an enemy per se of the United States, or that they're even an enemy of Israel, but it seems to me that what this really is -- that there is -- how would you put it -- there is a collaboration. And unfortunately, as I spoke with one very respected individual, and I'm not gonna call his name, but, he would be someone who you could find on the Internet, a prominent individual there that said to me, unfortunately, Steve, he said, I have to ask this but I have to assume that Israel's hand is behind a lot of what you're telling me. And I said, yes, because this is where I get a lot of my source information to start with.

In some of the information I was given -- and I won't say which source this comes from -- but there's going to be a large loss of life, both with Christians and with Jewish people as well. And I think when they say this, that -- this is just my opinion -- that large loss of life will be as a result of the instigating of this war with Iran. [...]

Iran will strike no doubt Israel in retaliation for the attack on their nation, which is being provoked, and that is being of course provoked by the United States. It's being provoked indirectly by Israel, their connection with the Mujahideen, and to make it look like Iran is doing some of the evils that I do not believe they are doing. Not to say that Iran is some saintly nation. But you have to understand, the objective is to bring about a New World Order and a One World Religion.

Of course, when we say One World Religion, it's not gonna include Judaism and gentiles -- it will be separate -- but there will be Noahidism for the gentiles, and there will be of course the Jewish law under Talmudic beliefs that will be for Jews around the world.

With that being said, the letter that I had received spoke about a secret meeting that took place in Chicago April of this year. There were delegations representing all the Western hemisphere countries that were south of the United States, including many -- as this person shared with me -- many heads of state. The delegations traveled covertly by motor coach from the southern border of the United States to Chicago. So more than likely they were airlifted up towards the border at that point, and then they came in there.

It's kind of awkward to see that these heads of state were meeting privately in Chicago, Illinois. And of course the individual that shared this with me were, there were three possibilities as to why they were meeting in the United States. One was to discuss the splitting of the drug territories and the profits, which I can certainly believe that. [The other was] deciding on splitting the sex slave trade territories and their profits, only confirming that this is really true. But the one that I really think it has a lot to do is deciding on missions responsibilities and assessments for a continental United States invasion. Also rewards, profits, and territories following an invasion of the continental United States.

So this is the type of information we're being told about. Now that only corroborates the information that I'd gotted from intelligence sources that I have out of Israel. And I was also told that there would be a genocide that would go on in this nation. But I was given more specifically, you can expect an EMP attack -- that would cripple the nation, nearly the entire nation. After the EMP attack, the people would almost end up in a starvation mode. And this would be done -- and also possibly limited nuclear strikes in the nation as well -- they don't want to create a full-blown catastrophe -- but they want to make sure that they can cripple this nation. And this was what I was told by the person that claimed to be part of the elite circles that was confessing these things, that they wanted to bring about the destruction of nationalism.

So, after the destruction of the United States this way here, those that survive the initial onslaught of this attack -- then they would wait on the ground invasion while they allow the Americans that are heavily armed basically self-destruct against each other -- in rioting, looting, and then of course self-preservation. And at that point, there would be a ground invasion.

Now, I was also said in the letter here that there was approximately 48,000 Russian soldiers that are already stationed at secret bases here in the United States. I won't say the counties or anything of that nature there. But you can put it this way here, the state of Missouri is certainly the headquarters of a lot of this.

I was also, back some time ago -- my DC friend had shared with me how that -- and we actually did an interview on this -- or not an interview, but we spoke about this on our news broadcast years ago, that there were Russian soldiers seen in the United States. I was told then that there were those stationed in Montana as well. And speaking of Montana, we have friends that are in Montana that believe that this is a safe place. I know that there was a lot of talk that when things go really bad, that they would cross the border to Canada, and there would be those connections that would help fly them back to Israel. Let me explain to you now, that's not going to happen. The sources that I have have said that they do have FEMA camps that were built on the Canadian side of the border, not far from where these different groups are stationed at, close to the Canadian border there in Montana. So, best thing to do is, if you have to hide, I would not hide in Canada. I would stay in the national forests is where I would stay at there, or somewhere other than Canada.

So, but at any rate, they're going to -- as I was told -- there would be a genocide of this nation. Now, there's also been things that have been shared to me too, that families will be separated. And again, I'm not gonna share which different sources are saying some of this information. But they wanna separate families. Those that are actually Jewish, they want to separate them from their wives or husbands if they're non-Jews.

Based on the last paragraph above, it seems like their plan is to actually genocide white Americans.

BTW, I didn't notice earlier that the video titled "Israeli China Connection" I spoke about had also been posted publicly on Vimeo: .

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

In this video, Steven Ben-Nun said that he heard that their plan is to genocide Americans who are not "white" Ashkenazi: https://www.patreon.com/posts/rise-of-25833297.

He first read the following text (https://www.chabad.org/library/artic...ppendix-II.htm):

The principal and final function ascribed to Mashiach ben Yossef is of political and military nature. He shall wage war against the forces of evil that oppress Israel. More specifically, he will do battle against Edom, the descendants of Esau.[5] Edom is the comprehensive designation of the enemies of Israel,[6] and it will be crushed through the progeny of Joseph. Thus it was prophesied of old, "The House of Jacob will be a fire and the House of Joseph a flame, and the House of Esau for stubble." (Obadiah 1:18): "the progeny of Esau shall be delivered only into the hands of the progeny of Joseph."[7]

He then said the following:

And I don't think I put it in there, but I have the one where they include all the Christians in there. So that means all the Christians are going to be killed.

And that's what's interesting, because a friend of mine in Israel told me. Look, he says, watch what's going to happen. Israel is going to go after Lebanon and Damascus. He says, once we take down Damascus, then we're gonna go after Iran. The United States is gonna deal with Russia -- Russia though actually is working with them. And he said to me, you might as well forget the United States. They're nothing but a bunch of goyim, and they don't serve Israel, and they're gonna get what they deserve. This is what I'm being told.

And in fact I was told by one guy with ties to the intelligence community in Israel, you should say good things about China, not bad things. Why? So I said, OK, the Chinese are good people, but they're controlled by a Communist dictator. That's what's gonna happen to this country. By the way he did say -- he said -- when this happens, and you see that we go to war with Iran, he said, you better have a backpack ready, and you better be prepared to live in the woods. He said, because then what they're gonna do, they're gonna do a limited nuclear strike, Russia will do a limited nuclear strike. How do they know they're gonna do a limited nuclear strike?

The same man also told me back in October that they had boots on the ground in Venezuela, and that they're gonna topple the nation, and that they were going to put a de-facto president in. And this is before Juan Guaidó had even become a public news name.

He said, but they're gonna hit this country with several nukes. He said, but what happens afterwards -- what's bad -- is they're gonna genocide your nation. He said, basically Steve, if it's not white Ashkenazi, you ain't gonna be here.

All I can tell you is what was said.

I know that even if Ben-Nun actually has all these intelligence sources, someone whose motto is "By way of deception, you shall wage war" is not necessarily telling the truth. Even if they're planning to genocide all whites, it doesn't mean they'll succeed, or that it would be anything more than what they're fantasizing about. There could be factions that support the genocide and factions that are against it.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Leo Zagami (who is part of the Zio controlled opposition associated with InfoWars) talked about how Italy has been aligned with China, and how the U.S. is deploying troops in Europe in case Russia invades Europe because of COVID: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfsx-i-yW9I&t=1h7m35s. I don't recommend listening to the whole interview though, because it has a very high BS to information ratio.

(1:07:35) This COVID-19 is hitting mostly America's enemies, China, Iran, and Italy. Because Italy of course -- and it's true -- has indeed joined forces, even when America told them, don't do it, don't establish this new Silk Road, they went on. When America told them, don't do the Huawei deal, they still went on, even if it's gonna jeopardize communications and security assets for NATO. [...]

Now we have operation DEFENDER-Europe -- I dunno if you know about operation DEFENDER-Europe, Paul -- it's starting in the next couple of weeks. It's gonna bring 30,000 U.S. soldiers into Europe for the first time for a simulation exercise. And that means that already we have -- I think by now 10,000, and next few days, we're gonna have another 10,000 and another 10,000 coming in. [...] What we know about operation DEFENDER-Europe is that it's being constructed to create a backbone of resistance in case Europe folds down and collapses because of COVID-19, and Russia comes in and invades. So operation DEFENDER-Europe is positioning itself mainly on the borders with Russia. [...]

(1:21:55) The Italian authorities are forbidden to say anything wrong about China, because they have economic interests with them, because the Vatican is in bed with China. Because the Jesuits -- you have to understand the Jesuits -- the Jesuits were in China since their formation, 1540. The next thing that the founder of the Jesuits did, he had a group of people in his foundation group in the 1530s when he created the actual Jesuits -- and he sent them all to Asia. One of them was known as Matteo Ricci. Do you know what the Communist authorities have been saying last week together with the Vatican? That the soon as COVID-19 is sorted out with, the great Chinese party will present together with the Vatican the life of Matteo Ricci for the joy of the Chinese people, to make them feel close with Italy. [...]

(1:23:02) Did you know that in November, Italy has basically -- last year, but in November it was sanctioned -- Italy has sold their ports in Northern Italy to China so they can bring in with robot cranes material and stuff directly from Beijing all the way through a new Silk Road that goes into Italy.

So is the United States trying to prevent the shift of power to the NWO New Silk Road system from happening, which is why it's attacking China, Iran, and Italy?

The U.S. army is saying that DEFENDER-Europe is "the largest deployment of US troops from continental United States to Europe in 25 years" (https://www.eur.army.mil/Newsroom/Re...-reach-poland/):

On Friday, February the 28th, first two wheeled columns of soldiers and equipment from the US will enter Poland through the Kołbaskowo border crossing. This is the official start of the DEFENDER-Europe 20 exercise in our country.

The columns will include various military vehicles to include High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles, Heavy Equipment Transport (HET) vehicles and other specialized equipment – all bound for Drawsko Pomorskie Training Area. Border crossing is scheduled to commence around 8 PM. Then columns will drive through Szczecin, where on base of 12th Mechanized Brigade, soldiers will refuel vehicles before continuing their way to the designated training ground. [...]

In the following weeks, several thousands of American soldiers and members of allied forces (mainly from Germany and United Kingdom) with equipment will come to Poland. Columns consisting of no more than 20 vehicles will traverse the roads between border crossings and training grounds in the north and east of Poland, they will also head towards Lithuanian border. [...]

In total, around 37,000 soldiers will participate in the DEFENDER-Europe 20 exercise and six other linked exercises in April and May. 20,000 of American personnel will be transferred directly from the continental US. The exercise will also involve additional 9,000 US soldiers already stationed in Europe and about 8,000 soldiers from other countries - including almost 3,000 from Poland. [...]

Exercise DEFENDER-Europe 20 is the largest deployment of US troops from continental United States to Europe in 25 years.

In the video linked above, Zagami also said this:

(01:26:49) The global pandemic may have been foretold thousands of years ago in the Bible itself. [...] Even the Jerusalem Post a few days ago talked about this Glazerson's position in a video he made in February. Because you see, his theories were popularized in a book -- I don't know if you remember in 1997 the Bible Code [...] Now, this controversial thesis though, is finding now support from Rabbis like the one I mentioned earlier, [...], who is Rabbi Mendel Kessin. But then we have also students of the New Testament that find this whole interpretation correct, because you see the fourth horsemen of the apocalypse is often called pestilence or plague. So you see we have here a moment in which finally our Christian brothers and our Jewish brothers can come together and agree that this is really a bad situation. [...] I even wrote it in volume 2 of my confessions -- I wrote in 2020 there will be a Third World War and a virus.

I think Zagami referred to this article (https://www.jpost.com/judaism/Secret...utbreak-616048):

According to one controversial biblical scholar, Rabbi Matityahu Glazerson, the global pandemic may have been foretold thousands of years ago in the Bible.

Glazerson made a video earlier this month in which he lays out his thesis that the coronavirus can be found in the Torah if one uses Bible codes, a concept that first became popularized in 1997 after a reporter published a book called "The Bible Code." Its controversial thesis was that secret codes hidden in the Torah can predict major events that have and will take place thousands of years after the Torah was written.

Pointing out numerous news stories that point to the coronavirus outbreak originating from China's markets – which were reported to have included everything from rats, snakes, bats, fish and still living wolf pups – Glazerson explained an excerpt from the Book of Leviticus that spoke about the importance of not eating impure food.

There, he highlights consistent letters highlighted equidistant from one another in the text – something known as the Equidistant Letter Sequence (ELS) on which Bible codes scholars heavily rely. This ELS contains the Hebrew letters kuf, reish, vav, nun and hey: "Corona."

He also points out other highlighted ELS instances in the same section. One spells out vav, yud, reish, vav and samech: virus. The other spells out alef, bet, reish, mem, het and yud, which spells out the phrase eiver mehai, or limb from the living. This, he said, refers to the sin of eating the limb of a still-living animal.

In another part of the excerpt, he highlights the letters samech, yud, nun and yud, which spells sini, or Chinese.

"You have it exactly in the section of the Torah that says things you should not eat," Glazerson explained, pointing to a highlighted verse with excitement. "I separated for you the impure things, then you will be for Me a holy people," he continues, translating a verse from the Torah.

"It's amazing finding this: coronavirus, China and the limb from the living, which causes what we see now," he said.

But Bible codes are not widely accepted by mainstream Jewish or non-Jewish religious authorities or scholars.

The journalist who wrote the Bible codes book, Michael Drosnin, based his piece on an article that had been published by mathematicians in a mainstream journal. But even they pushed back at Drosnin's notion that the Bible could predict the future.

Glazerson has published more than 30 books on the Bible codes and related subjects. He is listed on the Hebrew University of Jerusalem website and is associated with a movement working to bring the Jewish messiah.
    Last edited by Ymyyakhtakh; 03-09-2020 at 01:15 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

As an example of how Italy is aligned with Communists, Leo Zagami pointed out how in "the Church of St. Louis of the French, a Roman Catholic church in the center of Rome, not far from Piazza Navona, where I pointed out in my latest book, the Marxist Anthem "Bella Ciao" was sung during the Christmas festivities of December 2019."

https://leozagami.com/2020/02/20/new...tican-led-nwo/:

In the meantime, Vatican and Chinese foreign ministers meet for the first time in over 50 years sparking rumors even in the Italian mainstream press that the meeting was connected to the coronavirus outbreak. The Vatican announced this major and unexpected development between the two sides late in the evening on Feb. 14. It appears to be the highest-level meeting between the two sides since the Communists came to power in China in October 1949. [...]

Remember at the beginning of December 2019 a top Vatican bishop and China's state-run Global Times confirmed Pope Francis' wish to visit Beijing and establish formal diplomatic ties with the country, soon after the coronavirus outbreak started in Wuhan City.

http://leozagami.com/2020/02/20/new-...tican-led-nwo/:

According to my Italian colleagues of the highly respected news outlet Tgcom24 owned by Berlusconi, well before the international epidemic linked to the Coronavirus, later called COVID-19 ever started, there was a specific military exercise in Wuhan to prepare the armed forces in dealing with such an event. The Chinese authorities asked the army in September 2019 to organize rescue operations simulating a bacteriological hazard from a harmful virus. The simulation exercise in question was scheduled only a month before the 2019 Military World Games, officially known as the 7th CISM Military World Games, held from October 18–27, 2019.

Coincidentally, the enemy to be beaten in the simulation was called "coronavirus", a definition that concerns a large number of viruses known to cause various diseases.

https://medium.com/@BigPun/americans...s-888c76909058:

The United States engaged in a trade war with China. One of our hardest hit sectors — as a direct result of the TW — was agriculture: grains, pork, poultry.

Over the past year — while the trade war became seemingly more standoffish and intense — the Chinese have been dealing with some very, let's just say, "unique" occurrences.

Planes were having navigational issues when flying over certain parts of China. They traced these navigational issues (which were occurring on all sides of their country: N, S, E, W) back to pig farms. Yes. Pig farms.

The Chinese government then realized that the pig farmers had to purchase anti-drone equipment that disrupts the navigational components of a drone. Unfortunately, it also disrupted the navigational components of aircraft.

Why would pig farmers need such unique equipment? Because drones were flying in and spraying their pigs with swine flu. China lost 40% of its pigs to swine flu as a result of these drones.

And what are they dealing with now, as the 2019-nCoV outbreak is happening? Bird flu. They're having to slaughter thousands of birds because of a bird flu. While it's true that Bird flu has been an issue in the past, it's quite coincidental that drones are attacking their pigs, an outbreak of a novel Corona virus occurs, then bird flu breaks out.

Now, the articles above claim that "Chinese gangs" were to blame and that these "Chinese gangs" were forcing pig farmers to sell their swine-flu pigs for next-to-nothing after the gangs sprayed their pigs.

The problem? Chinese gangs are territorial and generally stick to their locale, but these pig farmers were being attacked in all parts of China. That's the first questionable part.

The second questionable part is that Chinese gangs are capable of using a bio-weapon being carried in on drones manufactured to spec. All drones found were identical. Hundreds of them.

The transcript below is from this video: .

(36:48) This supposedly is just military drills that they're saying here. Chinese tanks were being seen coming through Russia. And this is a few months ago when this actually happened. The only reason why I even bring this in this article -- there is a couple of different articles that have come out recently about this -- about these Chinese tanks -- because some people are believing that China is also gearing with Russia to possibly face some type of a war from NATO on Russia's border in the near future. So this could be an all-out war. [...]

(38:20) I have different friends, some that are former military in Israel et cetera, and some with different links, different connections, that have shared things with me now over the last few months and stuff. But one of the strangest things is the fact that I know that they're looking on trying to take Putin out. This is how serious the situation is. There are those elements out there that want to use one of the covert elements they have. Such as all these Russian diplomats that have mysteriously died about a year or so ago. We've seen about seven Russian diplomats die over the space of one year. One after another after another after another. Well now the frustration level over the situation in Syria has grown so high -- and with Russia not leaving -- Russia would leave, then they would say they're not leaving. Remember how we see this, Russia would say they've done what they came to do, they're pulling out their forces. Then they would build their forces back up again. And it was tit for tat, tit for tat.

Well, I've been told already that Russia has to go. And if Russia doesn't want to go, they're going to make Russia go. I have also been told that the United States will be the one that takes on Russia, along with a couple of other countries -- Great Britain, Germany, France. No wonder why the Chinese are sending tanks are sending tanks over with Russia as well, because China knows that Russia is going to have to face a pretty heavy uphill battle -- not because of Syria, but because what may go on on their own border there on the western side there. I think this is one reason why we have so much U.S. military hardware over there. And by the way, this whole issue of a NATO military, we covered that guys for you from Bratislava right there on site. The foreign ministers -- all the European Union -- were discussing about the European One World Army, as they call it, and the creation of that One World Army. Dr. Steve Pidgeon, who will also be at the conference in Kansas City, had told me, even back then, that all this military equipment that was going over there for these drills and stuff was sold to the European Union as part of the military operation there.

Note how the countries that are supposed to invade Russia that are listed by Ben-Nun correspond to the countries mentioned in U.S. Army's press release about DEFENDER-Europe 20.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

https://benjaminfulford.net/2020/03/...ld-government/:

The controlled demolition of the Khazarian mafia financial system is now visible for all to see. The 30% plunge in oil prices, the meltdown of stock and bond markets and a freeze in world travel and trade are all being orchestrated in tandem with a fake pandemic, multiple sources confirm. The pandemic, which is mostly a media event, and the financial collapse, which is real, are the cover being used to usher in a world republic, P3 Freemason, Illuminati and CIA sources all confirm. The trigger event was the default on February 16th of the U.S. Corporate Government, they say.

The aim of this controlled demolition is to remove Satan-worshipping, genocidal criminals from the apex of world power, Pentagon and other sources say. This will allow the release of forbidden technology and usher in a new age of wonder, they add. For example, old age will soon be a treatable condition, the sources say.

To make this possible, a ruling class that has been trying to kill us with pandemics, carcinogens, war, etc. is being systematically hunted down and brought to justice, they add. They elaborate:

"U.S. troops sent to Europe for a NATO exercise may also engage in arrests of Zionist and deep state assets not just in Switzerland but Brussels, Antwerp, Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam, and London."

[...]

CIA sources say this is intended to stop what has been detected in the past week:

"New bio-war attacks in which the live virus is being spread by drones and other means in Italy and Iran, with selected drops taking place in other countries to keep the fear alive."

[...]

There is also a battle raging in the Vatican. "Pope Francis was deliberately given a mutation of the virus. He will die soon. The Vatican will try and cover it up until they have a clone/body double in place. This way they can control the narrative for the masses," a gnostic Illuminati source says. P3 Freemason sources, however, say Francis had only mild symptoms and is recovering.

Benjamin Fulford has been pushing this whole "white hats are winning" story for years, but I don't buy it. Leo Zagami is saying that Fulford works for the Chinese, but they both seem like some kind of disinformation agents.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

http://helenofdestroy.com/index.php/...can-dissidents:

Beyond the disintegrating "official story," rumormongers have pinned the blame on the Chinese government, suggesting that through malice or incompetence Beijing released a virus cooked up in a top-secret bioweapons program operating in the city's high-security lab. The chief purveyor of this theory is Dany Shoham, an Israeli biosafety analyst, which should raise a forest of red flags in anyone familiar with Israel's own experiments in gene-targeted biowarfare even before taking into account Shoham's own history of fraudulently blaming Saddam Hussein's Iraq for the 2001 anthrax attacks.

[...]

While many alt-media outlets have fingered Event 201 as the replica "drill" that so often coincides with a false flag event, few are aware that on the day after that simulation, the 2019 Military World Games kicked off in Wuhan, bringing 300 US military personnel to the city. Former Malaysian PM Matthias Chang, however, zeroed in on the games as the likely entry point for what he described as a biological war waged by the US against China. In an interview with the Institute for War and Peace Reporting last month, Chang placed coronavirus on a continuum of American bio-attacks he said included deliberate infection of Guatemalans with syphilis and gonorrhea and Cubans with dengue fever, as well as creating the Ebola epidemic in Sierra Leone.

[...]

Even the former Malaysian PM's comments are obscured behind a Farsi language barrier - his original comments inexplicably missing from English-language media and reprinted only by Iran's IRIB News Agency (this author can no longer even find the tweet that alerted her to those comments, but would like to thank that person).

Yōichi Shimatsu wrote, "The most telling sign of the contagion's starting point at the World Military Games is the multiple deaths in Qom, Iran, which is the spiritual center for the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, who comprise the majority of navy pentathalon and army triathlon athletes." Wikipedia says that Qom is the seventh largest city of Iran and "the largest center for Shi'a scholarship in the world, and is a significant destination of pilgrimage, with around twenty million pilgrims visiting the city every year, the majority being Iranians but also other Shi'a Muslims from all around the world."

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information