J1C
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,527
    Given: 905

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Epirus DNA View Post
    We did. We liberated Northern Epirus 3 times between the Balkan Wars and WW2. We even had our own Autonomous country. If you're sick of hearing about how Northern Epirus is Greek, then just pack up and leave. Go back to your ancestral homeland.
    Ok then wait for the 4 time....but this time we are not like before ....i am exact in my ancestral home land...South Albania...

"Shqiptar i vėrtetė e i mirė ėshtė ay qė vė gjithėnjė e kurėdo kombėrinė pėrpara fesė, nuk ka vėllezėr ata qė ka nė besėn e tij, por ata qė ka nė kombėri tė tij.” – Sami Frashėri"
    "A true and good Albanian is the one who always and everywhere puts the nation before the religion, there are no brothers who are in his faith, but those who are in his nation." - Sami Frashėri "

Last Online
    09-02-2022 @ 07:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Albania R1b
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Albanians
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R-PH544
    mtDNA
    J1C
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,527
    Given: 905

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Epirus DNA View Post
    George Kastriotis was Greek. His grandfather was Konstantinos Kastriotis (+ 1390), sovereign of Imathia and Kastoria (hence the name Kastoriotis / Kastriotis). The son of Konstantinos was Ioannis Kastriotis, the sovereign of Krougia (Kruja), and his wife was Voisava Tripalda, a Serbian woman. They brought to life 9 children: 5 daughters and 4 sons, the last one in the line being Georgios Kastriotis (1404).

They take whats Greek, change a few syllables and pronunciations and its now Albanian, or Slavic. LOL The Slavic Early Cyrillic alphabet is a writing system that was developed in the First Bulgarian Empire during the late 9th century on the basis of the Greek alphabet. It's all Greek.
    hajde re malaka adolescent.....dont talk about things that you dont know....Kruja was never in Epirus Vetus it is geographically impossible...my god.....you have chance that Laberia is not more in forum .....

"Shqiptar i vėrtetė e i mirė ėshtė ay qė vė gjithėnjė e kurėdo kombėrinė pėrpara fesė, nuk ka vėllezėr ata qė ka nė besėn e tij, por ata qė ka nė kombėri tė tij.” – Sami Frashėri"
    "A true and good Albanian is the one who always and everywhere puts the nation before the religion, there are no brothers who are in his faith, but those who are in his nation." - Sami Frashėri "

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2022 @ 04:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 818
    Given: 824

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Geni View Post
    hajde re malaka adolescent.....dont talk about things that you dont know....Kruja was never in Epirus Vetus it is geographically impossible...my god.....you have chance that Laberia is not more in forum .....
    Your hero was Greek. xoxo

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Ok then wait for the 4 time....but this time we are not like before ....i am exact in my ancestral home land...South Albania...
    You're an Albanized Greek. Sad story, really.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Tosk Albanians probably descended from unorganized Greek tribes. Their average skull measurements are more similar to that of Greeks (identical, actually) suggesting they were of Greek descent, but de-Hellenized and linguistically “Albanified” (1)(2). K. Biris has confirmed that when Greek and Albanian populations were mixed, the Albanian language became dominant.(3) Which suggests that they were originally of Greek descent, but fewer when they arrived as well, since they linguistically de-Hellenized other Greeks.

1,2 - N. Rassengeschiechte von Griechenland - Rassengesch. der Meschheit, VI, 1975

3 - K. Biris - Arvanites, 1960

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

George Kastriotis was Greek !!!!!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2023 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,083
    Given: 2,784

0 Not allowed!

Yeah this time your tummy will be full..

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2023 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,083
    Given: 2,784

1 Not allowed!

Yeah this time your tummy will be full..

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Albania plans to replace Greeks in Northern Epirus with jihadists and Turkish intelligence officers

LINK: https://greekcitytimes.com/2020/04/1...ence-officers/

Albanian media has exposed Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama’s deal with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to relocate illegal immigrants and refugees in Turkey to Albania.

Recently, Tirana and Ankara signed a defence co-operation plan, with many in Albania and Greece believing that the issue of relocating migrants and refugees from Turkey to Albania is also included. Details of the plan have not been made public, but a part of the deal includes “activities that the two countries’ defence ministries are committed to completing by 2020 in order to strengthen and intensify security and defence interaction.”

According to Albanian media, there is an agreement between Rama and Erdoğan to relocate 30,000 refugees and illegal immigrants from Turkey to Albania in the region of Northern Epirus where up to 120,000 Greeks live. Although Greece liberated Northern Epirus during the First Balkan War (1912-13), the Great Powers gifted the region to the new Albanian state. Greece would once again liberate the region in World War Two, but it was once again gifted to Albania by the Great Powers.

The Greeks in Northern Epirus have always lived in persecution by the Albanian state with their schools constantly closed, properties confiscated and religious ceremonies harassed by Albanian police. Now it appears that Albania wants to continue weakening the Greek identity in the region by collaborating with Turkey to relocate refugees and illegal immigrants, changing the demographics of the area from being majority Greek.

One of the main Greek towns in Northern Epirus, Himara, is also the namesake of the main Greek news portal about the region, and its editor Thodoris Goumas spoke with Protothema. The editor of Himara.gr said:

“The Albanian prime minister’s actions can only be described as suspicious. Without any transparency or public statement, we learn from leaks that there is an agreement with Turkey to host 30,000 migrants. It is known that Albania not only does not have hosting infrastructure, but after the earthquake that hit the country, it is also facing an economic problem.”

“Albania recently announced a halt in flights to and from Tirana with the sole exception of flights to and from Istanbul. We believe that this move is linked to the agreement on the accommodation of immigrants. The choice to transport migrants near the Greek-Albanian border is extremely provocative to Greece,” he added.

There is little doubt that Albania and Turkey are collaborating to not only change the demographics of the Greek-majority region, but to also open another front for illegal immigrants to enter the European Union (Greece) illegally.

Albania’s Top Channel television station revealed that since last summer a working group has been set up with absolute secrecy to set up Immigrant Reception Centers in the Greek towns of Argyrokastro (for 5,000 people), Korytsas (5,000), Agioi Saranda (1,000), while First Aid Stations will be set up in border crossings with Greece (Kakavia, Ripesi, Mavromati, Treis Gefyres, Kapestitsa). The initial plan concerns the establishment and operation of Refugee Reception Centers, but the working group that has been set up – according to Albanian reports – is working to ensure that these populations are permanently housed either in new functional structures or in rural houses in the area.

In writing for SLPress, Lieutenant Colonel of the Greek military, Christos Pougialis said “Officially, of course, the 30,000 will be immigrants and refugees, some of whom will have their families with them. But beyond that, Turkey is sure to send its own agents among them to guide and control the situation. Turkey will send some ‘retired’ jihadists from those fighting alongside them in Syria, who will be with weapons.”

Just as Turkish intelligence agents played a key role in inciting violence on the Greek-Turkey border, they will now be able to create tensions on the Greek-Albanian border.

The Lieutenant Colonel in his article on SLPRESS also said that the refugees and jihadists “will be used by Rama for demographic alteration of the Greek population of the region […] as has happened historically, it is very likely that gangs will be organized independently or led by agents who will ravage Greek homes and villages. In this way, they will force the Greek population to leave so that they can permanently change the demographic composition in Northern Epirus.”
    Last edited by Epirus DNA; 04-14-2020 at 12:58 AM.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information