mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

Default Infatuation

Do you believe:

men are attracted to a woman who has caring/nurturing qualities like his mother?

&

women are attracted to a man they can look up to, like she once looked up to and admired her father?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,206
    Given: 15,978

1 Not allowed!

Infatuation is different for everybody.

For me it’s a mixture between looks, humor and how much chemistry I believe we have. They end up usually not being as good for me as I thought.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    🦄
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,087
    Given: 4,005

1 Not allowed!

Hm, I'm not sure if it would apply to every case but I think there are definitely some crossovers between mother/father relationships and romantic relationships. Based on my personal experience, the guys (well one guy) I really became infatuated with had an extremely similar upbringing, life, and personality to my father. In turn, I respected him and trusted him like I do my father. That would be the guy I could think about having a family with. I think it's interesting how these childhood characteristics come up in adulthood.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    Infatuation is different for everybody.

For me it’s a mixture between looks, humor and how much chemistry I believe we have. They end up usually not being as good for me as I thought.
    Infatuation is kind of like Communism. It sounds good in your head but it never works out in real life....

otherwise they got a bunch of flaws, or the romance just goes stale real fast when the novelty wears off and no amount of "spicing it up" keeps it afloat.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by nittionia View Post
    Hm, I'm not sure if it would apply to every case but I think there are definitely some crossovers between mother/father relationships and romantic relationships. Based on my personal experience, the guys (well one guy) I really became infatuated with had an extremely similar upbringing, life, and personality to my father. In turn, I respected him and trusted him like I do my father. That would be the guy I could think about having a family with. I think it's interesting how these childhood characteristics come up in adulthood.
    Same. I actually dug deep to the recesses of my reptillian brain and realized what I'm looking for is someone who loves me unconditionally like my mother, and takes care of me to some extent (yes I realize this is extremely unnatractive and needy). But it is what it is.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by War Chief View Post
    Infatuation is kind of like Communism. It sounds good in your head but it never works out in real life....

otherwise they got a bunch of flaws, or the romance just goes stale real fast when the novelty wears off and no amount of "spicing it up" keeps it afloat.
    I can tell you straight up that all of my serious relationships have never been with someone I was infatuated with.
    It’s almost like when two people have too much chemistry, it dies out just as quick as you get it lol

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    I can tell you straight up that all of my serious relationships have never been with someone I was infatuated with.
    It’s almost like when two people have too much chemistry, it dies out just as quick as you get it lol
    This is why playing hard-to-get, and building an aura of mystery never fails. Yeah it's frustrating as fuck if you're on the receiving end but it works.

As soon as you two move in and cohabitate than it's over. Unless you have no problem seeing him as your roommate/best friend with D privileges.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by War Chief View Post
    This is why playing hard-to-get, and building an aura of mystery never fails. Yeah it's frustrating as fuck if you're on the receiving end but it works.

As soon as you two move in and cohabitate than it's over. Unless you have no problem seeing him as your roommate/best friend with D privileges.
    I kinda agree and kinda don’t.
    I don’t think it’s necessary to play mysterious. But relationships always turn out better if two people are friends first.
    When people are instantly attracted to each other and have chemistry they’re much quicker to get intimate. They skip the whole getting to really know one another and develop feelings for each other. It’s like instant sex and there’s nothing to build up afterwards.

My boyfriend and I are complete opposites. I’m not sure how we even got each other’s attention, I’m the goofball and he is the straight-faced hard worker type. We’ve had ups and downs within the years but we always manage to work things out. (I guess it’s different when a child is involved)

Anyways. I think the opposites attract theory is accurate when it comes to real soul mates.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

2 Not allowed!

Women think love is infatuation and lust, then once that fades they think they've lost love for you. They grow up loving their fathers (in a normal family), and women will always look for someone better when they are in a relationship. After the initial infatuation of a new relationship is over they will always feel like they're just settling for you and could do better. Worst of all most actually believe that and will waste their time hopping from one relationship to the next looking for that perfect someone. Truth is it doesn't work that way, but women in general always look for the easy way out. It's the equivalent of hopping from one fad diet and or supplement to the next in the hopes it will make her a princess without effort.

Women never make the jump from conditional to unconditional love, because unlike men they do not possess the neurological ability, it takes a rare woman to truly love her partner in today's world.

Love and affection are only experienced on a deep level by men. Women may experience it to some degree but not to the extent of men and not for as long. Men love women, women love how men make them FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Last Online
    03-02-2021 @ 10:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid with Corded Nordid influences
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,666
    Given: 13,081

0 Not allowed!

First claim is most of the time wrong and second most of the time true.
    After not shaving for a while:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information