Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,347
    Given: 369

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomansman View Post
    Yeah, anatolian farmers even existed in Ireland. WOuld be so funny to see the reactions of irish people using time travel and going back to see that many ancient habitants look like slightly darker south europeans in ancient Ireland.
    All Brits would not recognised the inhabitants of neolithic/Chacolithic inhabitants of the Islands as their ancestors. Because they were not. The British isles was an extreme case of population replacement, up to 90%, although it bounced back up by a few percentage, waves of Bell beaker related migration from the Celts to the Anglo saxons to the Vikings pretty much wiped out the influence of the local British farmer by the middle ages. Southern Europe was invaded and suffered population damage but the local neolithic population was much higher in the Med due the warmer climate and the mountains chains which separate Iberia and Italy and Greek from excessive steep invasion. In fact, you east Iranics have more Steppe ancestry than Greeks for example, esp. Kalash and Yagnobis.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-23-2020 @ 08:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    Denmark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 567
    Given: 777

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsid View Post
    All Brits would not recognised the inhabitants of neolithic/Chacolithic inhabitants of the Islands as their ancestors. Because they were not. The British isles was an extreme case of population replacement, up to 90%, although it bounced back up by a few percentage, waves of Bell beaker related migration from the Celts to the Anglo saxons to the Vikings pretty much wiped out the influence of the local British farmer by the middle ages. Southern Europe was invaded and suffered population damage but the local neolithic population was much higher in the Med due the warmer climate and the mountains chains which separate Iberia and Italy and Greek from excessive steep invasion. In fact, you east Iranics have more Steppe ancestry than Greeks for example, esp. Kalash and Yagnobis.
    If you mean ancient greeks, we might have more steppe admix(specially yagnobis/pamiris), and maybe also as high- slitghtly higher(compared to many greeks, excluding almost all mainland greeks....so i guess just eastern greeks?) compared to many greeks

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 11:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,347
    Given: 369

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomansman View Post
    If you mean ancient greeks, we might have more steppe admix(specially yagnobis/pamiris), and maybe also as high- slitghtly higher(compared to many greeks, excluding almost all mainland greeks....so i guess just eastern greeks?) compared to many greeks
    Yeah I meant ancient Greeks. Modern Greeks have Balto Slavic Admix. But my point is that most of Europe will look Med and the advanced Neolithic culture of Europe would not have collaspe and prehaps you could see an a proto-Indus/A. Egytians culture arising in the river ways of Europe, since they would not have faced a demographic collapse. So instead of the Minoans, perhaps Europe earliest cities will be in the Danuabe (Tripolye culture)

Радуновић
    Last Online
    03-09-2022 @ 05:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Metohija > Montenegro > Kosovo
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    Y-DNA: I2a
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,321
    Given: 847

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by user_ View Post
    If not Serbian language in the beginning, i would guess them as Georgians )))

The polyphonic music tradition is following one narrow meridian gap spread between Parallel 43 to 45 N, from W Europe (northern Spain, South of France) through the Balkans way back to the Georgia.

lol no, it's Serbian only a different dialect.
    Kosova është zemra e Serbi

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-16-2024 @ 09:25 PM
    South land of the Holy Spirit (Australia)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Saint Paul, Saint Peter, Saint John, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,437
    Given: 5,645

1 Not allowed!

Macedonians had these type of songs in the past. But the folklore scene doesn't re create them anymore, sadly.

The closest i could find, in a modern day version, was this:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information