Y-DNA
    R1b-L23
    mtDNA
    R2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 939
    Given: 548

6 Not allowed!

One of my favorite, all region folkloric dances in 12 minutes. Amazing energy!!!

Last Online
    07-10-2020 @ 08:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Wuhanian
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 344

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by userade View Post
    These guys have 0 (zero) turkic admixture, they are turkified pontic grecoromans and laz and hemshins (kura-araxes cluster). That dance and uniform and musical instrument has noting to do with turkic tradition.
    This is so stupid to argue about that. Far from being socially and genetically consistent.
    I am from Blacksea region and I am a folk dancer too. I haven't done DNA test yet but judging from the place where my parents from I have at least 9% Eastern Asian admixture let alone Central Asian (I assume that you mean it by Turkic admixture). I don't know these dancers personally but as I can see you you do. You even know about their genetic results Most probably their situation is not any different than mine.
    These are relatively modern clothes that were pretty much common amongst folks of the region regardless of ethnicity. Kemençe is an instrument that is spesific to Blacksea region. Similiar instruments exist in Crete and some parts of Iran too but nowhere else.
    Blacksea region is a place where ethnic Turks, Hemshins, Pontians, Lazes, Georgians and Circassians lived together. All these people contributed something to culture of the region and it created one of the most distinct and beautiful(subjectively) cultures on the earth. So just like it belongs to all other ethnic groups that I've counted, it belongs to Turks aswell and as a dance of a Turkic nation it is a Turkic dance. There is nothing to argue on it.
    Keep your absurd claims to yourself and stop spreading false information.

Last Online
    10-16-2021 @ 10:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    mixed
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 26

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bornoz View Post
    This is so stupid to argue about that. Far from being socially and genetically consistent.
    I am from Blacksea region and I am a folk dancer too. I haven't done DNA test yet but judging from the place where my parents from I have at least 9% Eastern Asian admixture let alone Central Asian (I assume that you mean it by Turkic admixture). I don't know these dancers personally but as I can see you you do. You even know about their genetic results Most probably their situation is not any different than mine.
    These are relatively modern clothes that were pretty much common amongst folks of the region regardless of ethnicity. Kemençe is an instrument that is spesific to Blacksea region. Similiar instruments exist in Crete and some parts of Iran too but nowhere else.
    Blacksea region is a place where ethnic Turks, Hemshins, Pontians, Lazes, Georgians and Circassians lived together. All these people contributed something to culture of the region and it created one of the most distinct and beautiful(subjectively) cultures on the earth. So just like it belongs to all other ethnic groups that I've counted, it belongs to Turks aswell and as a dance of a Turkic nation it is a Turkic dance. There is nothing to argue on it.
    Keep your absurd claims to yourself and stop spreading false information.
    You are the confused one, 'Horon' belonging to the Turkic nation, bwhahaha, do you know what 'horon' mean in which language?

And, you should educate yourself if you are a pontic because you seem to know nothing of you ethnic group's history or genetics. G25 academic samples on eurogenes:

hmm, turkish trabzon average scoring 35% Maykop so much higher than any other turkish sample and ZERO SIBERIAN NEOLITHIC. So if you say you have 9% Siberian then your family mixed with other turks dilluting your kura-araxes line and you are not 100% representative of the area genes.

Look who is closest to the turkish trabzon average:

Not even another turkish sample in the top 10, but cluster with Greek trabzon, georgian laz and armenian hemsheni, you know why? BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE and they are NOT TURKIC NATION.

Also, ethnography side of things:

These trabzon turkish people are SO TURKIC NATION that they still sing in IONIAN GREEK language in 2019, very interesting.

So, friend you should educate yourself about your people and not claim absurdity on such claims.
    Last edited by userade; 03-24-2020 at 05:56 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2023 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,083
    Given: 2,784

2 Not allowed!

Mountain Turks

Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 07:16 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian Turk
    Ancestry
    Deliorman
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    I-A1221,R-DF27
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 735
    Given: 925

1 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian Turk
    Ancestry
    Deliorman
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    I-A1221,R-DF27
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Last Online
    07-10-2020 @ 08:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Wuhanian
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 344

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by userade View Post
    You are the confused one, 'Horon' belonging to the Turkic nation, bwhahaha, do you know what 'horon' mean in which language?

And, you should educate yourself if you are a pontic because you seem to know nothing of you ethnic group's history or genetics. G25 academic samples on eurogenes:

hmm, turkish trabzon average scoring 35% Maykop so much higher than any other turkish sample and ZERO SIBERIAN NEOLITHIC. So if you say you have 9% Siberian then your family mixed with other turks dilluting your kura-araxes line and you are not 100% representative of the area genes.

Look who is closest to the turkish trabzon average:

Not even another turkish sample in the top 10, but cluster with Greek trabzon, georgian laz and armenian hemsheni, you know why? BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE and they are NOT TURKIC NATION.

Also, ethnography side of things:

These trabzon turkish people are SO TURKIC NATION that they still sing in IONIAN GREEK language in 2019, very interesting.

So, friend you should educate yourself about your people and not claim absurdity on such claims.
    I know genetics of Trabzonians. Same situation goes for Artvin and Rize too but not for me. I am from Giresun. Districts that are closer to Giresun in Trabzon have higher percentages of Eastern Asian genetic heritage. ''Akçaabat Horonu'' is from the district called Akçaabat(Platana). As you can see people have hell of an Eastern Asian genetic heritage in there.

As a Turk from Giresun even I can't say that we didn't mix with those people. My mother's grandmother was Georgian and we are Caucasus migrants ourselves.
    As I said I know genetics of Trabzonian people but that does not mean something. They speak Turkish and they are most probably the most nationalist group in whole Turkey. They get mad when you say that they are actually Rum. Believe me I've tried plenty of times So they are Turkish and naturally Turkic. Genetics means nothing basically and some Adem Ekiz videos will not change it. There are very very few people who speak Romeika left and they claim that they learned it from their Pontian neighbours, not from their ancestors.
    By the way if horon is a Greek word why do they call it serra

If you have anything to say, pm it to me. There's no need to ruin this thread.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian Turk
    Ancestry
    Deliorman
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    I-A1221,R-DF27
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    12-21-2022 @ 02:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    t
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 265
    Given: 11

2 Not allowed!

Can any Turkish user provide a link to study of the phylogeny of Turkish East Eurasian haplogroups? A year ago, I saw a couple of samples with East Eurasian Turkish subclades. If I’m not mistaken, their closest relatives were not Turkmens, but Uzbeks and Kazakhs (Tmrсa about 1000 years). Possibly a part of East Eurasian subclades of Turkish people does not have ancient Oguz origin, but it is result of the migration of Crimean Tatars, Nogais and other Turkic people from the time of Genghis Khan. This also applies to autosomes.
    Even the descendants of Siberian Tatars live in Turkey(100+ years ago whole Sibirian Tatar village came to the Turkey).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7s2pYYQTD8

Last Online
    10-16-2021 @ 10:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    mixed
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 26

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bornoz View Post
    I know genetics of Trabzonians. Same situation goes for Artvin and Rize too but not for me. I am from Giresun. Districts that are closer to Giresun in Trabzon have higher percentages of Eastern Asian genetic heritage. ''Akçaabat Horonu'' is from the district called Akçaabat(Platana). As you can see people have hell of an Eastern Asian genetic heritage in there.

As a Turk from Giresun even I can't say that we didn't mix with those people. My mother's grandmother was Georgian and we are Caucasus migrants ourselves.
    As I said I know genetics of Trabzonian people but that does not mean something. They speak Turkish and they are most probably the most nationalist group in whole Turkey. They get mad when you say that they are actually Rum. Believe me I've tried plenty of times So they are Turkish and naturally Turkic. Genetics means nothing basically and some Adem Ekiz videos will not change it. There are very very few people who speak Romeika left and they claim that they learned it from their Pontian neighbours, not from their ancestors.
    By the way if horon is a Greek word why do they call it serra

If you have anything to say, pm it to me. There's no need to ruin this thread.
    I am not pm'ing anything, nice backtrack there friend.

There a lot of Karadeniz Rumlari still conscious of their roots and also younger generation discovering about their real origin of Kurdish, Armenian, not only Rum. It's 2020 and we have Internet and modern genetics with open source databases, nationalistic Kemalist propaganda cannot keep up and younger generation wake up.

And only Adem Ekiz, hmm, let me laugh a bit, look how many other I can link, look at production value of videos, only 'few people' speak Rumca, yea nice propaganda try. And if you have East Asian sorry you are invader and not native. Only Georgian Laz can claim nativity of Pontus (anceint Colchians) and Pontic Greeks who mixed ancient Ionian colonists with local Colchians 2000 BC in Sinope, and of course Armenians, also ancient Indoeuropeans in region.

And now for only Adem Ekiz video, hue hue hue:

Hmm, so few people speak Rumca, they only make these videos and music albums for those 10 only people who speak Rumca.

Your propaganda is busted friend.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information