Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,274
    Given: 1,063

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    It's astonishing how I could easily tell apart pashtuns from the rest . Most of the pics are Nord Indids, Indo brachids , gracile Indids and Indo iranids . The nw Pakistani groups are mainly iranids , pamirids , Indo iranids and irano nordoids .
    this german youtuber went to pakistan and was surprised when he was taken as local in peshawar and gilgit baltistan lol , another german youtubers also said the same thing and was surprised this can happen in an asian country to a germanic person.

at 5:15

Last Online
    03-05-2021 @ 10:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jutt
    Ethnicity
    punjabi
    Ancestry
    Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Politics
    Suffering from success
    Religion
    dudeism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 419
    Given: 162

2 Not allowed!

It's astonishing how I could easily tell apart pashtuns from the rest . Most of the pics are Nord Indids, Indo brachids , gracile Indids and Indo iranids . The nw Pakistani groups are mainly iranids , pamirids , Indo iranids and irano nordoids .
    you clearly dont understand nw pakistan complex geopolitics , most of people which you mistook for pashtun were actually pahari punjabis , Only difference i see between punjabis and nw pakis is is geographic isolation , all the essential specimen is same for all pakis which include ivc, steppe and bmac but only difference is proportion ratio is different , in other words in pashtun in 100 people around 20 people have chance to blend toward lighter spectrum and in punjabis its around 10 people shifting toward lighter spectrum but overall i cant see other difference after traveling around all coroners of paksitan.

In simple terms Light hair and light eyes can popup in all pakis but ratio is more in nw paksitan.

I will give you a example , in my own village we have many woman with natural light hairs but i dont like sharing picture , so i am sharing only a public figure child from my tribe so it wont be sexualized by incels here .

with shere e punjab

I don't ave any other branch then this account

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,311
    Given: 1,209

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandesha View Post
    you clearly dont understand nw pakistan complex geopolitics , most of people which you mistook for pashtun were actually pahari punjabis , Only difference i see between punjabis and nw pakis is is geographic isolation , all the essential specimen is same for all pakis which include ivc, steppe and bmac but only difference is proportion ratio is different , in other words in pashtun in 100 people around 20 people have chance to blend toward lighter spectrum and in punjabis its around 10 people shifting toward lighter spectrum but overall i cant see other difference after traveling around all coroners of paksitan.

In simple terms Light hair and light eyes can popup in all pakis but ratio is more in nw paksitan.

I will give you a example , in my own village we have many woman with natural light hairs but i dont like sharing picture , so i am sharing only a public figure child from my tribe so it wont be sexualized by incels here .

with shere e punjab

I did a reverse Google search for each picture I suspected were pashtuns ...and I was right . Show me a study to back your point up please , other than that it's just your subjective opinion .

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,211
    Given: 43,758

0 Not allowed!

with shere e punjab

Define 'many'. Even in Iran and Syria light hair - blonde, light brown or red hair - doesn't exceed 5%, so what would it be for Pakistan?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jutt
    Ethnicity
    punjabi
    Ancestry
    Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Politics
    Suffering from success
    Religion
    dudeism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Define 'many'. Even in Iran and Syria light hair - blonde, light brown or red hair - doesn't exceed 5%, so what would it be for Pakistan?
    i never try to witewash pakis as pakis are brown , from dark brown to light brown and can be misjudged and misrepresented in pictures due to extreme tanning in hot average 34 to 40 C and also very cold temprature in cetain reigons of pak.

In punjab natural light hair would would be on average 10 to 20 woman in 1000 and nw paksitan it would 20 to 40 woman in 1000 so you do the math

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,211
    Given: 43,758

0 Not allowed!

i never try to whitewash Pakistanis as Pakistanis are brown, from dark brown to light brown and can be misjudged and misrepresented in pictures due to extreme tanning in hot average 34 to 40 C and also very cold temperature in certain regions of Pak.

In Punjab natural light hair would would be on average 10 to 20 women in 1000, and NW Pakistan it would 20 to 40 women in 1000, so you do the math.
    Why only women? What about the men? (Who moreover, are less likely to use hair dye and other alterations).

Last Online
    11-03-2023 @ 09:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I did a reverse Google search for each picture I suspected were pashtuns ...and I was right . Show me a study to back your point up please , other than that it's just your subjective opinion .
    You are right for natives there are obvious differences as a group between various Pakistani ethnicities , but that doesnt mean that there are certain things that connect all pakistani groups , from what I have seen many people from neighbouring countries bring their political agendas to it , so I think bandesha was cynical about your motives.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jutt
    Ethnicity
    punjabi
    Ancestry
    Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Politics
    Suffering from success
    Religion
    dudeism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by lameduck View Post
    You are right for natives there are obvious differences as a group between various Pakistani ethnicities , but that doesnt mean that there are certain things that connect all pakistani groups , from what I have seen many people from neighbouring countries bring their political agendas to it , so I think bandesha was cynical about your motives.
    your images are breached from facebook or twitter and mostly dont showup in reverse image

Yes their is uniqueness in looks but these looks are regional and not ethnical , like true pahari looks are spread till sialkot

molvi from my tribe from sialkot in Bambanwala Bandesha village

Then a unique central punjabi look , a robust , taller indiocbrachid and nord indid

from my tribe in fsd

then we have different variety of ivc looks in south punjab and sind (not counting stetted tribes)

yes , their can be some ethnical unique looks specially those soutern pastun, balochis , kalachis some other native tribe can show some unique looks

but that is case for every where and result is due to inbreeding .

I ll give oyu a example not in pak but india

sikh jatt can have unique looks too , i can often recognize jatt sikh many time

here is my bandesha sikh friend in front

here is dhillon preet a indian model

so there uniquess and we dont liked to be lumped together and everybody deserve to be recognized as unique but overall all i am sayin is its just different shade of same thing m ivc, steppe ,bmac
    Last edited by Bandesha; 06-27-2020 at 08:49 AM.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast