PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Britain > Scandinavia - Page 22
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Britain > Scandinavia

Daven

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Top TA posters list, people who are here everyday and post a lot, latinos dominate the list this month lel.

So???

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,959
    Given: 11,670

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    I knew (as a kid) why Scandinavians ...then I saw/read this Lucky Luke album.

It's how Scandinavians see everyone outside of Northern Europe.

Daven

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    So what? You asked.

When latinos have too much time on their hands (like they always do), they'll be on the top 10 list lel.
    Smart phones, silly.

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,665
    Given: 5,623

0 Not allowed!

Absolute nonsense, based on historical evidence there are strong arguments to sustain that the Scandinavians are by nature intrisically superior to the Brits. If we made a sociological experiment puting 100 uneducated (in their natural/primitive condition, not culturally influenced) scandivanian children and 100 uneducated brit children evolving in a forest a few miles away from each other, the Scando tribe would probably grow to conquer and rape the crap out of the Brit tribe, just like the Vikings did in the middle ages to Britain.

Another thing was the history of their countries influenced by the combination of endogenous and exogenous conditions that allowed some nations to acquire more relevancy than others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    Absolute nonsense, based on historical evidence there are strong arguments to sustain that the Scandinavians are by nature intrisically superior to the Brits. If we made a sociological experiment puting 100 uneducated (in their natural/primitive condition, not culturally influenced) scandivanian children and 100 uneducated brit children evolving in a forest a few miles away from each other, the Scando tribe would probably grow to conquer and rape the crap out of the Brit tribe, just like the Vikings did in the middle ages to Britain.

Another thing was the history of their countries influenced by the combination of endogenous and exogenous conditions that allowed some nations to acquire more relevancy than others.
    So, in the Southern Europeans don't want to be Northern Europeans thread the 'muh history' by Southern Euros was legit but all of a sudden it is not legit ?

Swedes

Racial Characteristics:

Tedious, clean-living boy scout types, strangers to graffiti and littering, but who are possessed of an odd suicidal mania. Speculation is that they're slowly boring themselves to death. This is certainly the case if their cars and movies are any indication. They eat a lot of fish, and perhaps this is more brain food than their modest cranial endowments can cope with. In other points they resemble Canadians, though better looking. Not that that's saying much. Maybe they're depressed because they have the silliest sounding language west of the Urals or some of the ugliest actresses on the planet (The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo , anyone ?). No use asking them; what with their silly sounding language and ugly actresses, it's almost impossible for them to get anything across to anyone. Swedes fuck a lot, but only in the missionary position.

Good Points:
    They're white.

Proper Forms of Address:
    Herring-choker, herring-knocker, squarehead, Swede.

An Anecdote Illustrating Something of the Swedish Character:
    At a wedding party in Stockholm, the inebriated groom stumbles into a bedroom and finds his bride getting fucked by the best man. He laughs uproariously and calls all his friends over to the room. They tell him he's drunk. "You think I'm drunk?" he yells. "Take a look at Sven! He's so drunk, he thinks he is me!"

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,665
    Given: 5,623

0 Not allowed!

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    So, in the Southern Europeans don't want to be Northern Europeans thread the 'muh history' by Southern Euros was legit but all of a sudden it is not legit ?
    Two different concepts for analysis, one from the cultural relativist perspective, the other from the purely biological perspective. Like I mentioned previosuly a multiplicity of endogenous and exogenous factors contributed to the ascencion of some tribes (a fusion of several tribes in the process of nation formation etc) and why some nations grew to become more relevant than others, for example having a higher population, the development of high learning institutions, sucessful economic systems, favourable natural/geographic conditions etc.

From the biological innate conditions the scandinavians have nothing to envy compared to other groups as they are naturally endowed with great physical strenght, robustness, capacity to adapt/survive in adverse conditions and high IQ's on average. That's why Vikings were extremely aggresive, adventurous and sucessful defeating even much more numerous and more "civilised"/technologically advanced tribes/kingdoms. Another matter is that along the time the scandinavian people lost touch with their ancient innate traits and lost their masculine virtues, gradually becaming passive, conformist, even subjugated to cultural marxist principles and political correctness. Perhaps victims of excess of civilization/confort, a way of living which by they way they adapted sucessfully having some of the best socio-economic indexes of the World.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

Honestly, these Irish/British/Scots/Wales vs Scandinavians threads are pretty stupid. There have been quite many of these in TA. Once it is hair color, another time skin color, then eye color or this kinds of threads.

Why?

Well, I can not speak behalf of people in UK, but I could think they have much bigger concerns than us. And us? We care very little what Brits are or are not. One of the reason we have not started any of those threads here. I admit I have replied some of them, but never started any. No interests.

I might be mistaken but via my experience the reputations of Scandinavians are pretty okey in UK (among of all Europeans). Bit same here, we just are worry about British football fans.
    Last edited by Finnish Swede; 09-27-2021 at 05:15 PM.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,188
    Given: 9,813

0 Not allowed!

Germans

Racial Characteristics:

Piggish-looking, sadomasochistic automatons whose only known forms of relaxation are swilling watery beer from vast tubs and singing the idiotically repetitive verses of their porcine folk tune-both of which amusements probably hark back to a prehuman state. Germans have never been successfully Christianized. Their language lacks any semblance of civilized speech. Their usual diet consists almost wholly of old cabbage and sections of animal intestines filled with blood and gore. Once every few decades or so, they set forth, lemming-like, on pointless military adventures during which great numbers of them are slaughtered-much to the improvement of the world in general. Their lardy women have long, tangled masses of sticky hair under their arms, and the men shave the sides of their heads.

Good Points:
    Kill a lot of French.

Proper Form of Address:

Kraut, Hun, Heiny, spike-head, sausage-breath.

A German Joke of the War Years Illustrating Something of the German Character:
    If your sister married a Jew-that will make you sauerkraut.
    If your son married a Jew-that will make you bratwurst.
    If your mother married a Jew-that will make you soap.
    That's awesome, you made my day

Last Online
    03-21-2023 @ 02:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Latin.
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized Gracile-Med
    Politics
    I don't give a fuck about it.
    Hero
    Nobody
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,836
    Given: 5,025

0 Not allowed!

Swedes

Racial Characteristics:

Tedious, clean-living boy scout types, strangers to graffiti and littering, but who are possessed of an odd suicidal mania. Speculation is that they're slowly boring themselves to death. This is certainly the case if their cars and movies are any indication. They eat a lot of fish, and perhaps this is more brain food than their modest cranial endowments can cope with. In other points they resemble Canadians, though better looking. Not that that's saying much. Maybe they're depressed because they have the silliest sounding language west of the Urals or some of the ugliest actresses on the planet (The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo , anyone ?). No use asking them; what with their silly sounding language and ugly actresses, it's almost impossible for them to get anything across to anyone. Swedes fuck a lot, but only in the missionary position.

Good Points:
    They're white.

Proper Forms of Address:
    Herring-choker, herring-knocker, squarehead, Swede.

An Anecdote Illustrating Something of the Swedish Character:
    At a wedding party in Stockholm, the inebriated groom stumbles into a bedroom and finds his bride getting fucked by the best man. He laughs uproariously and calls all his friends over to the room. They tell him he's drunk. "You think I'm drunk?" he yells. "Take a look at Sven! He's so drunk, he thinks he is me!"

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread Information