Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Out of France, Spain, Italy, Hungary and Czech Republic, where would Hitler pass the best?

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,392
    Given: 487

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    She looks rare, she does not look western or really white as you say. She looks part-semitic and her skin tone looks like is bleached. I don´t consider her to be white.

Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,286
    Given: 1,535

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gota_type_ View Post
    She looks rare, she does not look western or really white as you say. She looks part-semitic and her skin tone looks like is bleached. I don´t consider her to be white.

Why can't she pass as Italian for instance? Also i don't care too much about who is white and who is not, it's useless debate. She is a great person and gets my respect, also she is half Finnish, would be dumb to just consider her not to be Finnish just like that by some tetris minded logic. Is Portuguese Ronaldo white? Are Southern Italian Mona Lisa lookalikes white? I agree she is very Middle Eastern influenced but who cares?

By the way, i wrote some of edited late stuff on the previous message, you maybe already noticed.

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,392
    Given: 487

1 Not allowed!

Why can't she pass as Italian for instance? Also i don't care too much about who is white and who is not, it's useless debate. She is a great person and gets my respect, also she is half Finnish, would be dumb to just consider her not to be Finnish just like that by some tetris minded logic. Is Portuguese Ronaldo white? Are Southern Italian Mona Lisa lookalikes white? I agree she is very Middle Eastern influenced but who cares?

By the way, i wrote some of edited late stuff on the previous message, you maybe already noticed.
    She can pass as non-stereotypical italian or spanish but this is because we also have some (10-15%) people that look borderline European. She can´t pass as stereotypical. I don´t know who she is or what she does, I just said she looks borderline European, aka non-white.

And I have read what you wrote. They will never integrate, no matter if Middle Eastern or northern Africa. Maybe a 5% will do, but most will never integrate. And moroccoans are making big trouble in Spain, France, Netherlands, Italy, Germany and in all the countries they are living. The worst people on Earth. I could write thousands of lines about their behaviour.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-09-2021 @ 06:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southern European
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Leon
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,904
    Given: 4,896

1 Not allowed!

He is too Sub-Nordid+CM, i think the best would be Austria and South Germany. Hungary would be another choice, but he lack of slavic traits IMO.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gota_type_ View Post
    I could write thousands of lines about their behaviour.
    This tells something about the culture they grow up in. Economic problems of their countries are making them hopeless, but i don't think only this explains their crazy behaviour. Brutal Islamic mentality seems to do a lot of harm as well. You simply won't find a developed society with proper human rights in the Middle East or North Africa, only Israel, which is quite western and democratic enough. Brutal societies produce brutal things. Islamic apostasy laws are a good example.

Hating on any race is wrong, but if i had to choose i would not let them in. I would let in only Christian Middle Easterners and those who are able to prove they will integrate. Christians are badly bullied in the Arab countries, i would like to have them here. They integrate quite well, i have seen it with my own eyes. Same with Ethiopians: if you compare them to Somalis you will see the difference. They integrate, work their ass off. Again not a disney tale, but i have to give them respect.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,668
    Given: 1,754

0 Not allowed!

[QUOTE=Methuselah;6585412]

He seems the russian cousin of..Kim

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Upper Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian, Georgian Jewish, minor Armenian
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Armenia (EHG), Anatolian Neolithic Farmer (AHG), Copper Age Zagros, Canaan, Urartu, Ass
    Country
    Australia
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Irreligious
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,784
    Given: 10,478

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Est.1992 View Post
    Also, Hitler was not alpinid. You can see as a young man he was very long-faced. I would classify him as Nordo-Med with Brunn (nose, lips) and faint alpinid influence (relatively soft features)
    I would say he was a mix of Brunn and Noric.

And yeah, he was definitely NOT swarthy and Jewish looking (tbh I actually wouldn't want him to look like us... Lol). In fact, he's the most stereotypical central European looking person even.

I think this guy, one of his henchmen, kinda looked pseudo Jewish though (reminds me of a Syrian Jew, Dan Hedaya, albeit lighter of course):

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

She can pass Italian

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Leonardo Monalisa ? A Tranvestite......

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelati View Post
    I would say he was a mix of Brunn and Noric.

And yeah, he was definitely NOT swarthy and Jewish looking (tbh I actually wouldn't want him to look like us... Lol). In fact, he's the most stereotypical central European looking person even.

I think this guy, one of his henchmen, kinda looked pseudo Jewish though (reminds me of a Syrian Jew, Dan Hedaya, albeit lighter of course):

Well there is some Balkan on his face in my opinion. Hitler's mother looked Balkanish to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Leonardo Monalisa ? A Tranvestite......
    What the heck are you saying my friend?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information