Thread: List the countries from most to least open to interracial relationships with Latinos

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,054
    Given: 43,534

0 Not allowed!

Default List the countries from most to least open to interracial relationships with Latinos

I've previously done threads asking this re Whites, Blacks and East Asians. Now this is arguably the oddest and most controversial of all, as 'Latinos' aren't really a race as such. Nevertheless, just for the sake of argument, on this occasion I refer to those who are neither fully White nor fully Black, i.e. Amerindians, Mestizos and Mulattoes.

The countries are as follows:

UK
    France
    Germany
    Spain
    Italy
    Poland
    Ukraine
    Russia
    Japan
    South Korea
    China
    India
    Pakistan
    Bangladesh
    Thailand
    Philippines
    Iraq
    Iran
    Saudi Arabia
    Turkey
    Egypt
    Morocco
    Ghana
    Nigeria
    Kenya
    Uganda
    Botswana

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

bump

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

bump

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2021 @ 02:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Guess
    Ethnicity
    Guess
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 129
    Given: 385

0 Not allowed!

Since there isn't much Latino presence outside of the Americas and Western Europe I am going to rephrase your question to those nationalities that have diasporas living in the West (particularly the USA) and how likely they are to marry Latinos (since they are more likely to come across them rather than a random Latino tourist in their home country). This is quite an important distinction because irreligious/atheist Iranians/Persians, for example, living in LA and possibly sharing neighborhoods with Latinos are far more open than the average Iranian who hasn't left their Islamist homeland. These, of course, are generalisations.

Countries:

Spain, UK, France, Germany

Nationalities living in the West:

Asian (Americans): Filipinos, Thais, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Indians; all more inclined towards Amerindians and mestizos

African (Americans):Nigerians, Ghanaians, Kenyans, Ugandans, Botswanans; all more inclined towards mulattoes

Catholics with strong presence in the Americas: Italians and, to a lesser extent, Poles

Less conservative Muslims: Turks, Moroccans, Egyptians, Iranians (in West), Iraqis (in West)

Conservative Orthodox Christians: Russians, Ukrainians

More conservative Muslims: Saudis, Pakistanis, Bengalis

*Of course, if any individuals of the latter nationalities happen to be athesist then they would jump towards the top of the pile.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-14-2024 @ 04:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pred Amerindian
    Ethnicity
    Peruvian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 815
    Given: 233

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by levi_francis View Post
    Since there isn't much Latino presence outside of the Americas and Western Europe I am going to rephrase your question to those nationalities that have diasporas living in the West (particularly the USA) and how likely they are to marry Latinos (since they are more likely to come across them rather than a random Latino tourist in their home country). This is quite an important distinction because irreligious/atheist Iranians/Persians, for example, living in LA and possibly sharing neighborhoods with Latinos are far more open than the average Iranian who hasn't left their Islamist homeland. These, of course, are generalisations.

Countries:

Asian (Americans): Filipinos, Thais, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Indians; all more inclined towards Amerindians and mestizos

African (Americans):Nigerians, Ghanaians, Kenyans, Ugandans, Botswanans; all more inclined towards mulattoes

Catholics with strong presence in the Americas: Italians and, to a lesser extent, Poles

Less conservative Muslims: Turks, Moroccans, Egyptians, Iranians (in West), Iraqis (in West)

*Of course, if any individuals of the latter nationalities happen to be athesist then they would jump towards the top of the pile.
    I do remember seeing some videos on YouTube how the Chinese mentioned they like foreigners with features more similar to them aka light skin and dark features of just plain white people but not so much into darker skinned people like Africans. The Indians have even let some Latinos into they’re Bollywood movies, like this Peruvian girl I saw on YouTube once. As for Africans mulattos= light skinned people with African features and body types more like there’s is pretty much what they seem to go for.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-18-2024 @ 02:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,874
    Given: 12,909

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    I've previously done threads asking this re Whites, Blacks and East Asians. Now this is arguably the oddest and most controversial of all, as 'Latinos' aren't really a race as such. Nevertheless, just for the sake of argument, on this occasion I refer to those who are neither fully White nor fully Black, i.e. Amerindians, Mestizos and Mulattoes.

The countries are as follows:

UK
    France
    Germany
    Spain
    Italy
    Poland
    Ukraine
    Russia
    Japan
    South Korea
    China
    India
    Pakistan
    Bangladesh
    Thailand
    Philippines
    Iraq
    Iran
    Saudi Arabia
    Turkey
    Egypt
    Morocco
    Ghana
    Nigeria
    Kenya
    Uganda
    Botswana
    From that list it's the Philippines. I have no idea about the rest of the countries on the list.

El_Jibaro

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by levi_francis View Post

Countries:

I don't think people in Spain are so open to relationships with mixed Latinos as you make it seem. You can see people with a white Latin American parent, but I only knew one with a mixed Latino parent...a kid I went to high school with, his mom was mestiza from Mejico. He looked super Mexican too, just lighter skinned.

Thread Information