Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: WWII War Crime:75 Years Have Passed Since US and UK Air Forces Rained Death on Dresden!

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    I'll sum up how stupid the Nazi ideology was. Hitler did not just say "Jews can be problematic for Western civilization" he said straight up something like "Jews are subhuman" so after hounding Jews out of Europe like the mathematician Abraham Wald, who helped better armer American planes against the Germans, and Albert Einstein etc... he lost the war. Hitler kept waiting for a wonder weapon to win the war the Nazis got enriched uranium from the Japanese , for an atomic bomb, but they could not achieve the atomic bomb. Einstein and a bunch of other Jews made the atomic bomb and when America bombed Japan it made Von Braun's V2 rockets look like a pathetic joke in comparison. Hitler could have won the war if he did not chase Jews out of Europe.
    Really? I mean, if anything, Germany was in economic and cultural turmoil when Jews were on top of the country back in Wiemar Germany, and the country had experienced economic and cultural renaissance after Hitler kicked the Jews out of power. All these scientific contribution would have made with or without Jews really. The internet, cars, electricity and etc were mostly invented by White peoples really, and Jews aren't Whites since they're originally from the middle east, not Europe.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:16 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,286
    Given: 43,807

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Why would I waste my time talking about individual rare cases if a group as collective brings mostly negative effects to the country? Name me any country where LOW IQ populations like SSA contribute anything good as collective or managed to create a decent society? You know its the truth, every data speaks for it, you just dont want it to be true, since its a non inclusive fact and cant be changed by social policies. Nature is a bitch.
    Education and politics can modify, but I agree they cannot change individuals and groups entirely. All the same, there are some wealthy pred. SSA nations in the Caribbean, while some African nations like Botswana, Namibia, Malawi, Tanzania, Togo, Benin, Ghana, Gambia, Senegal etc. may be poor but they are pretty peaceful and stable. Not all SSA cities and countries are a cross between Detroit and Chad.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    Really? I mean, if anything, Germany was in economic and cultural turmoil when Jews were on top of the country back in Wiemar Germany, and the country had experienced economic and cultural renaissance after Hitler kicked the Jews out of power. All these scientific contribution would have made with or without Jews really. The internet, cars, electricity and etc were mostly invented by White peoples really, and Jews aren't Whites since they're originally from the middle east, not Europe.
    Jews are autosomally at least 50% Euro, and besides various studies have shown Ashkenazim to have a higher rate of light hair/eyes than do Spaniards, South Italians or Greeks. How many times do we have to go through this?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Jews are autosomally at least 50% Euro, and besides various studies have shown Ashkenazim to have a higher rate of light hair/eyes than do Spaniards, South Italians or Greeks. How many times do we have to go through this?
    You can ask this question to Whites, not to me since I'm not White. They're the ones who claim that Jews could never be Whites no matter what. Blame the message not the messenger.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You can ask this question to Whites, not to me since I'm not White. They're the ones who claim that Jews could never be Whites no matter what. Blame the message not the messenger.
    Even Smeagol and Teutone say they're White. Does anyone think that Tzipi Livni or even a brunette like the nasty Ayelet Shaked look less White than the Penelope Cruzes and Monica Belluccis of this world? Come on.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,246
    Given: 1,444

2 Not allowed!

You are kind of beating around the bush there. Hitler called Jews 'subhuman' which is not supported by modern science and Hitler kicked or hounded Jews out of Europe , Jews then flooded to places like America, then Jewish brains helped America defeat the Axis powers. It is as simple as that.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Even Smeagol and Teutone say they're White. Does anyone think that Tzipi Livni or even a brunette like the nasty Ayelet Shaked look less White than the Penelope Cruzes and Monica Belluccis of this world? Come on.
    Yeah, but being White is often has an ethnic meaning behind it, and if you're not a native European then you're not White and so on. I mean, individual cases isn't the same on how the general collective thinks of them and vice versa.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yeah, but being White is often has an ethnic meaning behind it, and if you're not a native European then you're not White and so on. I mean, individual cases isn't the same on how the general collective thinks of them and vice versa.
    Most Jews can pass as Europeans (and not even just in far Southern Europe either), in a way that is not true for Berbers, Levantine Arabs or even the majority of Turks.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Most Jews can pass as Europeans (and not even just in far Southern Europe either), in a way that is not true for Berbers, Levantine Arabs or even the majority of Turks.
    Jews came from the middle east, not Europe, and they don't regard themselves as Whites either which is why they don't allow White gentiles into Israel.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    You are kind of beating around the bush there. Hitler called Jews 'subhuman' which is not supported by modern science and Hitler kicked or hounded Jews out of Europe , Jews then flooded to places like America, then Jewish brains helped America defeat the Axis powers. It is as simple as that.
    And they're screwing your country up, so congrats I guess.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information