Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: List the countries in Northern Europe from most to least open to mixing with South Euros

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,437
    Given: 1,436

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by brennus dux gallorum View Post
    I don't count the bold countries as "northern European"

Among the rest, from most to least mixed:

Germany
    UK
    Ireland
    Netherlands
    Norway
    Denmark
    Sweden
    Iceland
    Finland
    South Euro doesn't equal to EEF (Early Europead Farmer). Genetically Southern European admixture is a very diffrent thing.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,240
    Given: 43,788

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    South Euro doesn't equal to EEF (Early Europead Farmer). Genetically Southern European admixture is a very diffrent thing.
    He meant to say "countries where more people have mixed with Southern Europeans".

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,437
    Given: 1,436

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    He meant to say "countries where more people have mixed with Southern Europeans".
    Often people are confused and don't see the difference.

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,392
    Given: 487

0 Not allowed!

The majority of Spaniards come from southern regions (Andalusia alone is the most population region of the country), and still there's no region of the country which was never conquered, and "200 years" sounds very inaccurate, 400-500 yes, 200 no, especially for Castille

Anyway, i never said that Spain became "Islamic", the whole dialogue started when the Spaniard bellow started talking about Greece, saying things that he obviously has no idea about, like that Greece isn't southern European because of the ottoman dominion (which in fact not only lasted less than half of the years of the Arabic conquest in Spain but also Greece really has parts which have never been under ottomans)

Without his intervention there would be no comment about Spain by my side
    Everything you said in the 1º paragraph is false. Learn about it, just google Reconquista. I would even go further and say that only 1-2% of the muslims in Al-Andalus were in fact non-Spaniards, but they just ruled politically and that is why the maps are painted as "muslim". It is the same with the Roman Empire in Spain or England, I don´t think that more than 1-2-3% of the people in Hispania or Britannia were in fact "italians" or "romans". They just ruled, and that is why the maps are painted as "Roman" for centuries in Hispania or Britannia.

If people believes the stupidity that because they see a map painted as muslim or roman and thus most of the people there are from a different ethnia than the real natives, they are extremely wrong. 90-95% of the genes of Spain come from pre-Roman times.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-09-2021 @ 06:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southern European
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Leon
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,904
    Given: 4,896

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    Every european is mainly WHG+ANF+YAMNAYA.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I posted here examples of how Southern European (Spaniards in this case) vastly improves northern European genetics:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post6585852

We give them soul, aesthetics, and joy for life.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-24-2021 @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,258
    Given: 3,510

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gota_type_ View Post
    Everything you said in the 1º paragraph is false. Learn about it, just google Reconquista. I would even go further and say that only 1-2% of the muslims in Al-Andalus were in fact non-Spaniards, but they just ruled politically and that is why the maps are painted as "muslim". It is the same with the Roman Empire in Spain or England, I don´t think that more than 1-2-3% of the people in Hispania or Britannia were in fact "italians" or "romans". They just ruled, and that is why the maps are painted as "Roman" for centuries in Hispania or Britannia.

If people believes the stupidity that because they see a map painted as muslim or roman and thus most of the people there are from a different ethnia than the real natives, they are extremely wrong. 90-95% of the genes of Spain come from pre-Roman times.
    Wherever in Europe muslims dominated they made up a 1-2% of the territory (except for 1-2 cases, like Bosnia), I never said the opposite and there's nothing wrong about any of the paragraphs in my post

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Wherever in Europe muslims dominated they made up a 1-2% of the territory (except for 1-2 cases, like Bosnia), I never said the opposite and there's nothing wrong about any of the paragraphs in my post
    I meant they made just 1-2% of the population. The majority of big towns only reached an agreement with the moors elite to not interfere with the new religion (just consider that islam was just created 80-100 years before they came to Spain, so it did not have all the bad reputation that it has today or in the last centuries). So when a big city became "muslim" all the influcence area of this city (70-100 kms round) is painted as muslim in the maps, when the majority (if not all) of that rural population was 100% native and not muslim.

In the half north of Spain there were zero muslims. Just a few garrisons here and there. The maps only represent when the muslims from the south went to the north pillaging and destroying everything. They were non-christian or not muslim controlled areas but for History reasons the maps represent the advances of the raids in the north. So, no real muslims were in the half north of Spain despite it is coloured as Al-Andalus. I could even give you the exact spots were the muslims controlled in the center of Spain. North of it: nothing.

It is like the Hunnic "empire" in Eastern Europe. I guess the % of real mongols in those places were like 0.5-1% of the total population but those maps are painted as belonging to the Hunnic "empire". The same for AlAndalus in Spain. There are TOO MANY falacies about AlAndalus.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 11:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,348
    Given: 369

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Est.1992 View Post
    I can say only for Germany, no experience with other countries. My childhood friend is dating half German half Spanish guy, and mixed people like him are very common there. Also German Italian mixes.
    Romanians seem to have poor reputation and locals dislike them, so I doubt mixing would be common, that's at least how it is where she lives.

I have no intent to insult Romanians btw, just describing situation there.
    What do half german half spaniard look like? I knew a half english half spaniard, he looked like a Frenchman lol. Brown hair and blueish eyes

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-24-2021 @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,258
    Given: 3,510

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gota_type_ View Post
    I meant they made just 1-2% of the population. The majority of big towns only reached an agreement with the moors elite to not interfere with the new religion (just consider that islam was just created 80-100 years before they came to Spain, so it did not have all the bad reputation that it has today or in the last centuries). So when a big city became "muslim" all the influcence area of this city (70-100 kms round) is painted as muslim in the maps, when the majority (if not all) of that rural population was 100% native and not muslim.

In the half north of Spain there were zero muslims. Just a few garrisons here and there. The maps only represent when the muslims from the south went to the north pillaging and destroying everything. They were non-christian or not muslim controlled areas but for History reasons the maps represent the advances of the raids in the north. So, no real muslims were in the half north of Spain despite it is coloured as Al-Andalus. I could even give you the exact spots were the muslims controlled in the center of Spain. North of it: nothing.

It is like the Hunnic "empire" in Eastern Europe. I guess the % of real mongols in those places were like 0.5-1% of the total population but those maps are painted as belonging to the Hunnic "empire". The same for AlAndalus in Spain. There are TOO MANY falacies about AlAndalus.
    And, like i said the same applied to every part of Europe that was ruled by muslims. Do you disagree on that?

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information