Page 70 of 83 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: "The supposed blondness and paleness of Europeans is highly overrated". Discuss.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2020 @ 01:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Iberian, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Triracial Brazilian + German
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 3

1 Not allowed!

It all depends on your perspective.

Compared to non-Europeans, the "supposed blondness and paleness of Europeans" is definitely NOT overrated.

Most non-Europeans very rarely have a lighter hair color than black (probably even someone with medium or dark brown hair will stand out outside of Europe).
    As to skin color: Well, East Asians and Middle Easterners are pretty "light" too, but more at the level of Southern Europeans.

Northern Europeans really must be the lightest people on Earth.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,779

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusT View Post
    It all depends on your perspective.

Compared to non-Europeans, the "supposed blondness and paleness of Europeans" is definitely NOT overrated.

Most non-Europeans very rarely have a lighter hair color than black (probably even someone with medium or dark brown hair will stand out outside of Europe).
    As to skin color: Well, East Asians and Middle Easterners are pretty "light" too, but more at the level of Southern Europeans.

Northern Europeans really must be the lightest people on Earth.
    East Asians, even when light, have a different undertone to Europeans, while the only Middle Easterners who approach Southern Euro pigmentation (though still on average are darker) are Caucasus people, Turks, Kurds, Israelis and maybe Lebanese and Syrians.

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,392
    Given: 487

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by David Johnson View Post
    British Women are ugly, which is why Spanish men are known for sexually harassing them. Spanish Women are so hairy they have moustaches and 5 o clock shadows, you can kiss them and floss your teeth at the same time.
    Lol, you wished. And we don´t harass any women you retard. Maybe it is you who is used to been harassed by other men when you are cruising or using Grindr (or whatever the name is).

And you probably have never seen a real Spanish ever and you mistake us with the "latinos". By the way, I am the only true Hallstat nordid in this fórum, you are just a mutt of nordic and something else, bow to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    I wasn't sending Villanelle for you to like. She would put manners on you. Anyway that's just your bias about British women. Regarding the Vikings taking all the beautiful women that's just more a joke people make especially Scandinavians but it's just banter. Vikings took slaves for many reasons and they also took men also. It's not like they carted off huge volumes of people. Iceland started off with only a small population. There was only about 3,500 people in 930. They took these women from the Gaelic population. Large amounts of any women weren't carted off at any rate and also some of these Scandinavians stayed.

Who says the average British woman is not as good looking as other women? As I've pointed out beauty is subjective anyway. It most likely depends on your individual preferences. What's the point of saying a nationality is unattractive? I have my preferences as well but I'd never say such and such a nationality is unattractive. I think Irishmen are better looking but that's a preference isn't it? Someone else might like Italian men.

Women in my Avatar are two Irish colleens. So there was some nice looking girls left in the Emerald Isle.
    Ok. I get it. But it is well known that English women have a lot of trolls in their population.
    In any case, when saying "brits" I was refering just to English women. I always distingued Irish from English. Irish people have always been seen in Spain in a possitive way. Your personality is more friendly and easy going than the English (but I am sure there are good English people too, just in a smaller %) and we have also helped mutually in the past (for example the Irish people rescueing the Spanish marines after the Armada Invencible).

Ok. let´s keep on topic.
    Last edited by Gota_type_; 06-02-2020 at 01:31 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

1 Not allowed!

My dad had 2-color hair. Blond on top, little bit black hair above the ears. But now hair on sides is grey

+ copper tan

Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 09:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,747
    Given: 3,217

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    OK it is one thing when non-Europeans primarily associate Europeans with those traits. It is quite another, however, when some Europeans themselves assume that anyone with darker skin (and sometimes even just darker hair) must be Jewish/Gypsy/Arab/Turkish/South American etc, which is a bullshit you find not least on this very forum. Europeans who are not pasty-pale are a lot more common than many people seem to imagine.
    It's because it's true most of the time, and it will be more and more in the future. I was once asked in these forums to prove that this football player was mixed and i had no evidence:

What is your opinion?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,779

0 Not allowed!

He looks mostly Caucasoid, although his lips are large and his skintone is a bit different from even most of the darker types in Portugal.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    100% Northwest European and Flemish
    Ancestry
    From Flanders ( Koninkjrik België )
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R1a - L664
    mtDNA
    n/a
    Taxonomy
    60% Borreby with strong 40% Keltic Nordid admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    By who though? Not Germans and British surely?

Russell Brand had a dna test but all you get to know is that he got 1.5% Central America but his test was with MyHeritage which gives some odd results. Can't find the full breakdown which is typical.
    You are so intelligent, good trait. Yeah, Russell Brand found out where his "swarthiness" comes from.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 08:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic Germanic
    Ethnicity
    British isles
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland and Wales.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Somerset
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,662
    Given: 2,021

0 Not allowed!

Part Latin American, so finally we know about Russell Brand, he has such an odd look

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    100% Northwest European and Flemish
    Ancestry
    From Flanders ( Koninkjrik België )
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R1a - L664
    mtDNA
    n/a
    Taxonomy
    60% Borreby with strong 40% Keltic Nordid admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gota_type_ View Post
    Lol, you wished. And we don´t harass any women you retard. Maybe it is you who is used to been harassed by other men when you are cruising or using Grindr (or whatever the name is).
    And you probably have never seen a real Spanish ever and you mistake us with the "latinos". By the way, I am the only true Hallstat nordid in this fórum, you are just a mutt of nordic and something else, bow to me.

Ok. I get it. But it is well known that English women have a lot of trolls in their population.
    In any case, when saying "brits" I was refering just to English women. I always distingued Irish from English. Irish people have always been seen in Spain in a possitive way. Your personality is more friendly and easy going than the English (but I am sure there are good English people too, just in a smaller %) and we have also helped mutually in the past (for example the Irish people rescueing the Spanish marines after the Armada Invencible).

Ok. let´s keep on topic.
    Yeah I wouldn't expect you to love the English, never. The English are a stubborn, very practical Germanic race of people. They crushed the mighty Spanish Armada which was terrorizing the known world at the time and sent you back to your peninsula licking your wounds. They did the same to the Germans their Germanic cousins in WWII.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 29,000

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Septentrion View Post
    You are so intelligent, good trait. Yeah, Russell Brand found out where his "swarthiness" comes from.
    Thank you. I'm not dumb but being Irish I'm always a bit cynical and look for irony. On FTDNA I also have some Central American. It appears obvious to me that this is related to Steppe ancestry. So I doubt Russell's swarthiness is due to this component.

Anyway thank you for the complement. I have a soft spot for you as well.

Page 70 of 83 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread Information