Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: C.I.A. Hunts for Authentic Virus Totals in China, Dismissing Government Tallies

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    I don't believe that the Chinese did it. The Americans have a good reason to do it AND they also have done this stuff before as they have been experimenting on their own population since the 1930s.
    There's a reason why Iran refused aid from the U.S, but the U.S received aid from russia lol.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

1 Not allowed!

In the meantime - the only country that would thrive if the competition was properly knocked out would be the U.S.A - plus you would get rid of some older and weak people which is just what your indebted economy needs as it would cut down on social costs. "Making America Great Again". Thankfully - the Chinese were more robust than America had anticipated and they are still around and restarting while Europe and Iran are falling apart. And America has enough resources for its own big wigs - they even have bunkers to protect themselves.
    I don't know what the logical train of thought is, in the U.S. using COVID-19 as a bioweapon.

In Europe, Iran, the U.S. and other places, hundreds of thousands of people or more will die before this is over. Most of the people who remain may well end up going through a second Great Depression, and if so they'll be quite poor.

Thus, American businessmen who had a part in this would be destroying their own markets. Doesn't make a lot of sense.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    I don't know what the logical train of thought is, in the U.S. using COVID-19 as a bioweapon.

In Europe, Iran, the U.S. and other places, hundreds of thousands of people or more will die before this is over. Most of the people who remain may well end up going through a second Great Depression, and if so they'll be quite poor.

Thus, American businessmen who had a part in this would be destroying their own markets. Doesn't make a lot of sense.
    After that they will get to own most of the industry and destroy the entire middle class. Making America Great Again: no competition and no middle class. Just serfs to serve their master.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,809
    Given: 13,753

1 Not allowed!

They knock out the competition (America gets rid of China, Iran and Europe) AND get rid of their elderly. That way the insurance funds get to keep the money. Plus: during a crisis big banks get bailed out and they can buy up all competitors and increase their own power. In other words: making America great again.
    Im not saying its like this for sure ... but hey sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    Im not saying its like this for sure ... but hey sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

America has the means, they have the motive and they have the track record: not only have they used bio- and chemical weapons against their own population - they have used chemical and nuclear warfare in combat before), they have "made America great again" when they entered a recession by funding opposite sites in Europe (they entered a recession in 1907 - they funded both the Allies and the Germans until America's industry and banks were the last man standing by 1919) and after their economic system came crashing down in 1929: they funded and armed both Hitler and (beginning in 1917 - the Bolsheviks) until they were the last man standing in 1945. That's how they "became great": either they killed others - or they made kill their neighbours and funding and arming both sides of the conflict until both sides were smashed.

Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom, the Russians/USSR the French - and even the Netherlands with its erstwhile colonial empire in Asia and the Carribbean were a treat to American hegemony and now China, Russia, Iran and Europe are that treat - so they have to go.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information