Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are whites worshiped in the Hispanic sphere while resented/blamed in the Anglosphere?

kratz

1 Not allowed!

Default Why are whites worshiped in the Hispanic sphere while resented/blamed in the Anglosphere?

Hey guys,

G.Tucker and I were talking about the white minority in South Africa. And how it compares to white minorities in Latin America.

Under the logic of Anglo-American civilization, it is terrible to be a minority since you do not have control of your own country. Therefore, you can get attacked by angry black mobs who want to assert their dominance in the country. To a lesser extent on the United States, I noticed blacks and other minority ethnic groups tend to blame whites for slavery, for unfair Native Americans treatment, and even other things which they might not necessarily be responsible for. I heard blacks saying to their kids to "don't act white."

Meanwhile, the Hispanic(and Portuguese world) couldn't be more different. Despite, cultural marxism it has mostly change gender relations(feminism), but it has not affected whites. For the most part, white is still admired. My friend told me he saw in certain Latin American countries a sort of "White God" factor. He went to pretty much everywhere in Latin America(perhaps this might be less only in Argentina and Uruguay) he saw the people would give him preferential treatment and hold him in high regard. Now I'm not talking white Latin Americans but rather the rest of the non-white population. You can be a white guy who works at Burger King in NYC, then move to Colombia, teach English, and suddenly you can be part of a small minority, a "gringo bubble." (This exact situation happened to an acquaintance of mine.)

[B] There's a lot of Colonialism going on. However, it's fascinating how two CIVILIZATIONS(English and Spanish) created to different societies with radically different outcomes. In one, the Spanish mixed with the population, and while they became a minority, they maintained their prestige and have the mass of the people wanting to be like them. Meanwhile, you have another society where the English excluded most of the original population(blacks, natives, and eventually Hispanics when they conquered the west coast) and developed their communities. While they build the society now, they have all these ethnic groups clashing with them. The starkest contrast is in the case of South Africa where they have race wars..etc.
    Last edited by kratz; 04-06-2020 at 02:32 AM.

Last Online
    03-18-2024 @ 05:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germano-Celt
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Politics
    Strasserist
    Religion
    Whatever my people need
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,312
    Given: 802

2 Not allowed!

To me it's clear that this is an example of one society being indoctrinated under the yoke of Jewish power, and the other being far less subverted.

There has been a monstrous browbeating campaign used in white countries in general since the 1950's, and it's hit Anglo countries harder than all.

This is obvious when, like you mentioned above, the Anglo societies prided themselves on racial and cultural purity a mere 100 years ago. It isn't some inherent instinct in the Anglosphere to help destroy your own racial hive consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterski View Post
    Out of Germanics / Jews / Mongoloids, I would say that Jews have the best values.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 11:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,348
    Given: 369

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kratz View Post
    Hey guys,

G.Tucker and I were talking about the white minority in South Africa. And how it compares to white minorities in Latin America.

Under the logic of Anglo-American civilization, it is terrible to be a minority since you do not have control of your own country. Therefore, you can get attacked by angry black mobs who want to assert their dominance in the country. To a lesser extent on the United States, I noticed blacks and other minority ethnic groups tend to blame whites for slavery, for native American treatment, and even other things which they might not also be responsible for. I even heard of blacks saying to their kids to "don't act white."

Meanwhile, the Hispanic(and Portuguese world) couldn't be more different. Despite, cultural marxism it has mostly affected feminism, but it has not affected whites. For the most part, white is still admired. My friend told me he saw in certain Latin American countries a sort of "White God" factor. He went to pretty much everywhere in Latin America(perhaps this might be less only in Argentina and Uruguay) he saw the people would give him preferential treatment and hold him in high regard. Now I'm not talking white Latin Americans but rather the rest of the non-white population. You can be a white guy who works at Burger King in NYC, then move to Colombia, teach English, and suddenly you can be part of a small minority, a "gringo bubble." (This exact situation happened to an acquaintance of mine.)

There's a lot of Colonialism going on. However, it's fascinating how two CIVILIZATIONS(English and Spanish) created to different societies with radically different outcomes. In one, the Spanish mixed with the population, and while they became a minority, they maintained their prestige and have the mass of the people wanting to be like them. Meanwhile, you have another society where the English excluded most of the original population(blacks, natives, and eventually Hispanics when they conquered the west coast) and developed their communities. While they build the society now, they have all these ethnic groups(now new immigrations from all over the world) clashing with them. The starkest contrast is in the case of South Africa where they have race wars..etc.
    One drop rule

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Senpai View Post
    To me it's clear that this is an example of one society being indoctrinated under the yoke of Jewish power, and the other being far less subverted.

There has been a monstrous browbeating campaign used in white countries in general since the 1950's, and it's hit Anglo countries harder than all.

This is obvious when, like you mentioned above, the Anglo societies prided themselves on racial and cultural purity a mere 100 years ago. It isn't some inherent instinct in the Anglosphere to help destroy your own racial hive consciousness.
    I think he is talking about the difference in N. America vs Central and S. America's Non-white populations view of whiteness rather than about white self hatred.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2020 @ 09:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic, Mongolic, Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish, Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Mongolia, Saudi Arabia
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    C-M217 aka C2( Old Mongol stock)
    mtDNA
    B1( Old Mongol stock)
    Taxonomy
    Fail! Try your agendas!
    Politics
    Sharia, Nihilism, Patriarchy, Futurism, Green pill
    Hero
    Prophet Mohammed (SAV), Andrew Jackson, Adolf Hitler, Elliot Rodger, Marc Lépine
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 134

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Senpai View Post

It goes way back. Bank of England literally was bought by redshields after Waterloo trickery. In the US, some presidents tried to prevent them founding private central bank printing money from nothingness. All presidents trying this had faced assassination attempts only Andrew Jackson accomplished to stay alive. The last one was Kennedy. This is his speech months before his assassination:

He wanted to print silver backed real money. And this touched some people most probably.
    Point is, if you want to print a new money backed by materials or backed by work force like Nazis did, you get screwed. If this had been accomplished, other countries would try the similar monetary system making nosery less dominant in the world. Now, they own mass media and they can put plebs' mind what they want to put. So, it's over.

For the answer of question, South American media is more pro White. All those SA telenovelas have mostly castizos. And who owns the media owns the mainstream thoughts.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,125
    Given: 11,132

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsid View Post
    One drop rule
    A lot of people don't realize that it was only law for around 40 years in the 20th century.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,937
    Given: 2,967

0 Not allowed!

Maybe because Hispanics in LATAM have paternal Spanish ancestries? Their Spanish forefathers raised their offsprings viewing Spain and Europe as patron civilizations, not as colonizers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    France, Italy, Switzerland
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,343
    Given: 3,478

0 Not allowed!

Interesting because a French guy made a video about him going to Brazil, and womens there would even wait their turn to talk with him because being White.

"Allobroges vaillants ! Dans vos vertes campagnes,
    Accordez-moi toujours asile et sűreté,
    Car j'aime ŕ respirer l'air pur de vos montagnes,
    Je suis la Liberté ! la Liberté !"

Last Online
    01-05-2024 @ 11:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    CUCARACHA
    Country
    Liechtenstein
    Taxonomy
    CUCARACHA
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,395
    Given: 890

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Samnium View Post
    Interesting because a French guy made a video about him going to Brazil, and womens there would even wait their turn to talk with him because being White.
    True. I can confirm it.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    A lot of people don't realize that it was only law for around 40 years in the 20th century.
    Before the it was 1/8th rule or similar varying number. But The situation Native Americans is more complicated. Washington and Jefferson wanted them to marry into Anglo society, but Jackson (who fought against British allied Natives) had a grudge against them, and wanted to them east of the Mississippi river. Even then, despite 60 years of war after Jackson's term, there was never legalised segregation against them, only reservations.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information