Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Why are whites worshiped in the Hispanic sphere while resented/blamed in the Anglosphere?

Last Online
    10-16-2020 @ 07:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ancestry
    Mexico, Spain
    Country
    Angola
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Politics
    👎
    Hero
    Moctezuma tzocoyotzin
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Why are whites worshiped in the Hispanic sphere while resented/blamed in the Anglosphere?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques de Imbelloni View Post
    At least in the case of Argentina, people are curious about europeans, because many people here have ancestors of those countries. That what he is saying.
    The majority the people of All Latino countries (maybe except Bolivia ) have ancestors at some point of euro countries (mostly Spain and Portugal), it’s just that there are countries that leans more towards more the euro side in the genetic percentages. It’s just that simple

Puto el que lee Jacques de Imbelloni's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,400
    Given: 2,644

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Quiro_Brianza View Post
    The majority he people of All Latino countries (maybe except Bolivia ) have ancestors at some point of euro countries (mostly Spain and Portugal), it’s just that there are countries that leans more towards more the euro side in the genetic percentages. It’s just that simple
    Yes but most latinos doesn't have foreign grandparents or even parents. That a more personal form of identity.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ancestry
    Mexico, Spain
    Country
    Angola
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Politics
    👎
    Hero
    Moctezuma tzocoyotzin
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsid View Post
    Yeah, Pro Native identity is stronger in Mexicans and Chicanos than in for example Argentina, so it varies nation by nation.
    True, culture and civilization and history of the prehispánic civilization are the reason alongside with the caste system of why there is indigenism.

kratz

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Quiro_Brianza View Post
    Latinoamericans on average are half southern european if we consider all the countries in LATAM, there was no segregation like in Anglo countries like South Africa with apartheid, there was a caste system in LATAM that was racist but more subtle. I don’t think that Latinoamericans are so much into Eurocentrism, it depends on the individual in reality and there are countries who are most Eurocentric than others, you don’t understand how much indigenism there is in some countries, in my country I have heard of some clearly mixed people call themselves 100% Native American when they look balance mestizo, when I hear that I am like . I think that you are wrong in your general way of thinking about us, the TV media is a different world, not everyone want to see the low IQ content that offers Televisa, Univision, etc.
    Are you Mexican? This is true there has been a rise of indigenismo in all countries, especially, ever since the 1960's with the whole cultural marxism. Indigenismo got Evo elected and could potentially get someone like Antauro elected.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ancestry
    Mexico, Spain
    Country
    Angola
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Politics
    👎
    Hero
    Moctezuma tzocoyotzin
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Why are whites worshiped in the Hispanic sphere while resented/blamed in the Anglosphere?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques de Imbelloni View Post
    Yes but most latinos doesn't have foreign grandparents or even parents. That a more personal form of identity.
    Well, the euro dna came in colonial times in most cases, if you don’t know a euro grandfather doesn’t mean that you can’t be mostly european in DNA, that is typical in LATAM, mixing has happened between Natives, SSA and euros to the point that is hard to find a 100% native, euro, etc.

kratz

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Senpai View Post
    To me it's clear that this is an example of one society being indoctrinated under the yoke of Jewish power, and the other being far less subverted.

There has been a monstrous browbeating campaign used in white countries in general since the 1950's, and it's hit Anglo countries harder than all.

This is obvious when, like you mentioned above, the Anglo societies prided themselves on racial and cultural purity a mere 100 years ago. It isn't some inherent instinct in the Anglosphere to help destroy your own racial hive consciousness.
    This is also true to an extend. Ever since liberalism was introduce I have also seen a change although not as pronounced in Latin America countries. With more books on anti-racism and indigenismo. My guess is that the society isn't as far along in their cultural marxist path as the Anglo societies which seem to have been completely flipped upside down. The first time I saw a white women and black man couple was in an exclusive club in the USA.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2020 @ 09:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 75

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kratz View Post
    Hey guys,

G.Tucker and I were talking about the white minority in South Africa. And how it compares to white minorities in Latin America.

Under the logic of Anglo-American civilization, it is terrible to be a minority since you do not have control of your own country. Therefore, you can get attacked by angry black mobs who want to assert their dominance in the country. To a lesser extent on the United States, I noticed blacks and other minority ethnic groups tend to blame whites for slavery, for unfair Native Americans treatment, and even other things which they might not necessarily be responsible for. I heard blacks saying to their kids to "don't act white."

Meanwhile, the Hispanic(and Portuguese world) couldn't be more different. Despite, cultural marxism it has mostly change gender relations(feminism), but it has not affected whites. For the most part, white is still admired. My friend told me he saw in certain Latin American countries a sort of "White God" factor. He went to pretty much everywhere in Latin America(perhaps this might be less only in Argentina and Uruguay) he saw the people would give him preferential treatment and hold him in high regard. Now I'm not talking white Latin Americans but rather the rest of the non-white population. You can be a white guy who works at Burger King in NYC, then move to Colombia, teach English, and suddenly you can be part of a small minority, a "gringo bubble." (This exact situation happened to an acquaintance of mine.)

[B] There's a lot of Colonialism going on. However, it's fascinating how two CIVILIZATIONS(English and Spanish) created to different societies with radically different outcomes. In one, the Spanish mixed with the population, and while they became a minority, they maintained their prestige and have the mass of the people wanting to be like them. Meanwhile, you have another society where the English excluded most of the original population(blacks, natives, and eventually Hispanics when they conquered the west coast) and developed their communities. While they build the society now, they have all these ethnic groups clashing with them. The starkest contrast is in the case of South Africa where they have race wars..etc.
    Simply, they are resented in the Anglo-American hemisphere because they got overly used to it and themselves and desired to try something more exotic and because of the fact that all these centuries or decades nationalism in UK and USA was a form of what I call "simplistic/stupid-minded nationalism" attracting a vast number of simpleminded and incredibly low IQ or low IQ people, that found settler within nationalism. It's overglorified in Latin American due to one incredibly obvious fact: Spanish colonialism and really low societal and technological development and intellectual sophistication which didn't lead them to logically refuse and logically doubt what they have been indotronately taught or brainwashed to. Whites had the superior technology and all the comforts in American-USA to logically doubt even the air they breath, their ethnic pride, the validity of ethnicity itself and seriously even notions which are further more simple and usual subjects such as bringing evidence for a gossip rumour or demanding evidence for that. Latin Americans don't think this way, they have been linguistically and culturally colonized to the bone by the Spaniards hence they actually never had the non-limiations additionally due to poverty to question their upbringing and their tutors. They were most focused on earning a stable income, if they earn enough to feed the family and so many things beyond that.

Whites overintellectualized whatever information they absorbed due either to boredoom or comfort or because of the cynical nature born out of British civilization which philosophically or logically questions everything even if whiteness is superior or not or if it's inferior. it makes such questions triggering thought process some times unhealty.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ancestry
    Mexico, Spain
    Country
    Angola
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Politics
    👎
    Hero
    Moctezuma tzocoyotzin
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kratz View Post
    Are you Mexican? This is true there has been a rise of indigenismo in all countries, especially, ever since the 1960's with the whole cultural marxism. Indigenismo got Evo elected and could potentially get someone like Antauro elected.
    Yes I am, is true what you wrote. Indigenismo even made the president of my country ask for an apology to the Spaniard crown of things that one part of our ancestors did to the other part of our ancestors . That was hilarious.
    Both Eurocentric and indigenismo are ridiculous IMO on a clearly mestizo society not just in my country but generally in LATAM.

kratz

1 Not allowed!

It seems that Latin America is the "last bastion" of white worship, which is slowly eroding. I remember now that more gringos are going to places like Colombia and Peru, it's gradually receding. For instance, I remember there was an American lady who said she saw how Indomestizos Peruvians got better treatment than white Peruvians at the airport since the indomestizos Peruvians spoke English. Before the average Peruvian was more timid now that he sees the world, his perspective is changing. I'll link you to the book.

PS: It'll be interesting to hear from Duffmann. I believe that ALL American societies are going through the same transformation Cultural Liberalism, multiculturalism anti-racism, race-mixing, feminism, the United States is catching up to the other countries. But eventually, they will all have more or less the same values. This list also includes Canada, which has tons of Indians and Chinese. It seems all American nations will go in that path. All the countries will have a mass of the mixed-race population, a small endogamous white elite, and the same cultural values. It'll be interesting if the case is the same in Spain and other European countries? From what I heard, something similar is already happening in the UK and France.
    Last edited by kratz; 04-06-2020 at 03:04 AM.

Daven

0 Not allowed!

Media whitewashing.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information