Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why does everyone claim Scythians?

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Dude don't make me laugh. Your people are too stupid to design anything for yourselves or even build it properly, just look at Russian cars, motorcycles and tanks. The MiG 21 only lasts 250 hours before its ready for the scrapyard compared to an American F-16 that can last for tens of thousands of hours. Your land is radioactive and polluted, your men are criminal scum who are addicted to krokodil and vodka, your women lead the world in AIDS, international prostitution and abortion.
    Your "civilization" exists only due to direct or indirect robbery of the rest of the world. First, through direct colonization, and now through dollar expansion and the "free market." But your ideologists have already become so degraded over 75 years of a quiet life that they can no longer keep this system stable.
    You are trying to buy brains all over the world, not realizing that this strategy is filling your countries with a huge number of foreign agents of influence. Only you have no choice, since your own young engineers prefer to fight for their rights instead of work, and lose to their own parents in qualifications very much.
    Do not worry, you have been ruling "blacks" for a long time, now let the "blacks" rule you. Everything must be fair, and punishment too.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,452
    Given: 7,901

0 Not allowed!

Most of you come here and engage in criminal activities; I didn't even know what Serbia was until you were featured constantly for credit card fraud on an industrial scale. That and the other balkan monkeys making threads about you on an anthroforum as if we care about your uncivilised corner of the world lel.

Till the last man you monkeys are pissing on each other on every TA thread, and people like us just laugh and throw bananas at you lel.

And I never knew what Leafland was until Justin "The turbocucc soiboi PM" Trudeau came in power. Unironically. Your nation evolved from a decent, homogeneous one to a shithole, and one of the worst in the Anglosphere. I will respect a Brit, an Aussie, a Kiwi and heck, even an Amerimutt. But never Anglo-Canadians. And why do I say Anglo-Canadians only? Because the Québécois are based af. They don't deserve to even be incorporated in Canada. They should be their own state.

Plus the fact it and shits on you and cucks you relentlessly. The Chad Québécois vs the Virgin Anglo-Canadian
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Ülev

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Est.1992 View Post
    This is bizzare to me as well. I have no interest in them whatsoever and don't understand why some people obsess over them.
    women like to scything it seems

Last Online
    Today @ 09:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,452
    Given: 7,901

2 Not allowed!

Colonisation in the 1600s only benefited a handful of people while peasants like you in Russia were basically a farm animal for industry. The British Empire was unique in the history of all Empires by birthing new successful nations in the Anglosphere, as well as dramatically improving South Africa, Hong Kong, etc.

Your people on the other hand are basically negro tier in Europe. They literally somehow manage to ruin everything they touch. Look anywhere that's had a Russhit diaspora immigrate, the Baltics, Konigsberg, Moldova, and they've literally turned all those places into shitholes. Worse yet is that despite this Ruskies are so retarded that they even have this autistic mentality where they beat their fists on their chests and think themselves of as heroes, in their eyes everyone else owes them something. Russian entitlement is off the charts when the only thing they really deserve is to be put down like dogs.

Negroes have absolutely zero to do with why western countries are rich. If they are so awesome, why is Africa such a shithole? And why was it always a shithole, even thousands of years before colonisation happened? Because I know that’s going to be your excuse, that’s all these negroes know how to do blame the us for all their problems. They did it in Africa, they do it in the west. It’s all they know how to do.

Trust me, you're never convincing anyone here, better stick to posting naked chubby girls all day lel.

Okay med nigger lel.
    Nice comeback leaf.

"Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Ortho Alpha Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Roman Orthodox Christian
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Olive Farmers&Fishermen
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Greek Alpha
    Politics
    Goy resistance movement
    Religion
    Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,070
    Given: 14,266

0 Not allowed!

@Sean you sound very similar to a former banned South Asian user who was living in the states

I think Fractal was his name
    The Talmud tells us that the only language the Torah could be translated into elegantly is Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Demons don't scare me.
    Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    They should be scared of me.

Ülev

1 Not allowed!

the truth will set you free

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,901
    Given: 18,310

0 Not allowed!

There is also a mythology that a "Royal Scythian" bloodline is found among the upper class of England as promoted by Nicholas De Vere in his book Dragon Legacy. There is even a dude on TA that claims to be a Royal Scythian...lol.

pg. 60

https://books.google.com/books?id=06...devere&f=false

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-24-2021 @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,258
    Given: 3,510

0 Not allowed!

Just Eastern Europeans on TA not all Europeans.

The Scythian legacy thing is probably just a myth, kind of like white Americans all claiming to be 1/32nd Cherokee despite DNA results saying otherwise. The Greek myth about the Titans warring with the gods is probably semi-historical and based off of them. The Scythians as I recall, their women are even the basis for the Amazons myth.

In Britain the oldest Scottish origin myth links them to Egypt (Scotia was supposed to have been the name of an Egyptian princess who married their king).

The Irish equivalent of Geoffrey's History of the Kings of Britain was the Book of Invasions, Lebor Gabála Érenn, compiled from earlier material in the late 11th century. It chronicles four mythical phases of immigration, with six invasions. The last of these was the invasion by the Gaels who came from the Iberian Peninsula; they were the sons of Mil (also known as Milesius, Míl Espáine, or the Soldier of Hispania). According to the legend, the ultimate ancestor of the Gaels was a Scythian king from what is now eastern Ukraine, whose descendants settled in Hispania.

The whole Sarmatism ideology was stolen from Polish nobles who liked to claim that they're descended from Scythians. They probably had no more claim to Sarmatian ancestry than the average Pole.

For me, they belong to the homogeneous boring ass horse riding Steppe peoples. I don't care. Mongol, Hun, Slav, Scythian, Alan, Khazar, etc. all the fuckin' same. Without us and real civilisation all these people would still be eating horse meat and sleeping in tents lel.
    I am not relevant to the people who claim anything Scythian and to be honest i also find them boring, but being from Canada and taking about boredom is kinda ironic

Last Online
    Today @ 09:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly something
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,605
    Given: 48,334

0 Not allowed!

Because they are cool.

Last Online
    01-18-2024 @ 05:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    KRD
    Ancestry
    Karda | Kurtî | Kardox | Corduene | Kartawaye
    Country
    Saudi-Arabia
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,517
    Given: 913

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDorian View Post
    @Sean you sound very similar to a former banned South Asian user who was living in the states

I think Fractal was his name
    Yep I thought so. He may be an individual who has contracted TA linked mental illness, hence why he has returned under a different identity. There are many such users on this forum.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information