Med
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,627
    Given: 10,189

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KrashNick View Post
    People who convert usually tend to be the worst kind of people , no matter what religion they did belong before. They become more radical .
    Some of them tend to be more radical because they usually have a hidden agenda behind their conversion, want to prove their "faith" more or simply because they are better informed and serious about their beliefs hence the conversion in the first place. But what is considered radical is also subjective, nowadays even being a pious follower is considered radical. europeans seem really lukewarm about their faith compared to americans for example. It should really be center of a community, that way other aspects of your life can flourish.

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Would you stay consistent and say that to someone who is a Muslim ?
    Of course because it's not really my business but it's not the same thing so you can't really compare. But anyway this isn't about you! it's about a man converting to Christianity why are you making it about yourselves and saying he must have low intelligence etc you are all deeply against it and taking it personally but why? Yet try to appear liberal and accepting about it and you have the nerve to ask what my views are if it was a muslim conversion basically forcing a liberal answer out of me despite you being hostile and unaccepting of this man's conversion. I'm by no means a fanatic religious person (I keep my faith personal and respect others) but the reactions are interesting to see.
    Last edited by Ylla; 04-09-2020 at 09:25 PM.

Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,286
    Given: 1,535

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Altaison View Post
    Well, I remember there are some verses in Talmud making 9 yo goyim girls halal for Jews. What do you think about your holly book?
    Who told you i'm reading Talmud? If you are referring to my previous profile name and the fact i have told on this forum having distant Karaite Jewish and Pontic Greek roots, it's still not making sense, since Karaite Jews reject Talmud. But i don't think you have been around this forum long enough to know these things. I come from Finnish- Russian family and have some distant Karaite Jewish and Pontic Greek as far as i know, my DNA test will make it clear this summer. But how does that make me to read Talmud, what kind of logic is that? I grew up in a Methodist church. We didn't read Talmud there.

Not sure if those verses in Talmud are about little girls, there are many made up things to be honest. But there seems to be present some harsh stuff anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Come on man . Lets be reasonable . You can't compare your subjective opinion in the 21st century to 7th century society . If the Quran had stated that you can marry a 6 year old then you have a point . But it doesn't say that . It gives you a criteria and condition to meet . If your claim is that prophet Muhammed pbuh was a paedo then why didnt this issue become a problem up until as recently as mid 20th century ? Why didn't he marry more 6 year olds? Why were all of his wives widowers? His first wife was his senior too .

The events of isra and miraaj is a miracle in itself . Muslims have no issue with accepting that , just as you , a Christian accept that Moses parted the sea , jesus cured the leper and so forth . We accept it to be true because its the direct proposition of accepting the Quran is the word of God . Simple

In regards to punishment, no I don't . There is no compulsion in religoun . I gave you the Islamic opinion with sources from Quran and hadith which you have quickly dismissed . I don't know man , sounds like your not open to learning .
    Well if you didn't think it's a right thing to punish unbelievers then you wouldn't like apostasy laws, because they are made exactly for that. Maybe you don't support them?

I'm sorry for overreacting and calling your prophet with a nasty name. It just became silly, the whole conversation. I don't personally believe a holy man can be in countless crazy sexual relationships but culture wise it was what it was, i agree it was different back then, it's hard not to agree on that. And yes, i already accepted the fact that Christians believe in supernatural as well.

Last Online
    08-26-2022 @ 04:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isu god
    Ethnicity
    The 13th tribe
    Ancestry
    Birthplace of mankind (Hyperborean J2 factory - Atlantis)
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Y-DNA
    Sumer-Hyperborea-Altai (J2)
    mtDNA
    non-j2 farmer women
    Taxonomy
    Ascended
    Politics
    J2 world slavery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,106
    Given: 3,279

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KirillMazur View Post
    If a person is clean, then he does not need to use a deodorant. The chemical odor is only annoying, and reagents do not affect the skin in the most healthy way. And if a clean person prefers to use a deodorant, then he looks as if he is embarrassed by his purity, preferring a sharp alien smell - and this makes others suspect him of vanity or dislike for cleanliness of the body.

But if a person is already really dirty (or becomes dirty in the process of life), then the smell of dirt is mixed with the chemical smell of deodorant, and the total stench from the person only gets worse (rather than just the smell of a dirty body).
    Thus, deodorant or useless (for a clean person) or only strengthens the stench (for a dirty person).

So is the church.

If a person has a clear conscience, then there is no need to walk in church. A man with a clear conscience going to church looks like wasting his time on meaningless (just for him) rituals. And from the outside it looks at best, suspiciously ("if his conscience is clear, why does he need a church? Apparently his gut is dirty").

If a person constantly commits meanness, but at the same time continues regular campaigns in the church, then this already looks just like disgusting shamelessness. Thieves and prostitutes in front of everyone kiss the cross so that the next day, with a cheeky smirk, they continue their filth.
    Thus, the church is either useless (for a clean person), or only reinforces the stench (for a dirty person).

Yes, the church is like a deodorant.
    based

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,311
    Given: 1,209

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    Who told you i'm reading Talmud? If you are referring to my previous profile name and the fact i have told on this forum having distant Karaite Jewish and Pontic Greek roots, it's still not making sense, since Karaite Jews reject Talmud. But i don't think you have been around this forum long enough to know these things. I come from Finnish- Russian family and have some distant Karaite Jewish and Pontic Greek as far as i know, my DNA test will make it clear this summer. But how does that make me to read Talmud, what kind of logic is that? I grew up in a Methodist church. We didn't read Talmud there.

Not sure if those verses in Talmud are about little girls, there are many made up things to be honest. But there seems to be present some harsh stuff anyway.

Well if you didn't think it's a right thing to punish unbelievers then you wouldn't like apostasy laws, because they are made exactly for that. Maybe you don't support them?

I'm sorry for overreacting and calling your prophet with a nasty name. It just became silly, the whole conversation. I don't personally believe a holy man can be in countless crazy sexual relationships but culture wise it was what it was, i agree it was different back then, it's hard not to agree on that. And yes, i already accepted the fact that Christians believe in supernatural as well.
    I will send you a pm to explain apostasy in Islam . I will also show you apostasy laws in Christian and Judaic faiths .

Appreciate your honesty and apology man . No worries . Hope we can have a fruitful discussion .

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by meson View Post
    Its very true brother. Most of these people have no shame. One of the biggest dissident Iranian troll living in US was recently saying on twitter that virus related deaths in Iran are a blessing as it would put Iranian government in a weaker position.
    There are tons of those people here. Most of the Iranian expats here love for the U.S to destroy Iran and yet they wear Faravahar. God its so embarrassing.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,956
    Given: 45,027

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KrashNick View Post
    People who convert usually tend to be the worst kind of people , no matter what religion they did belong before. They become more radical .
    Absolute lie and nonsense. People who seek the truth above all, are to be respected and commended. And that is what this person in the OP has done.

It is a common habit of Muslims to smear and insult ex-Muslims who have become Christians. This doesn't say anything about them, but a lot about you.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KirillMazur View Post
    If a person is clean, then he does not need to use a deodorant. The chemical odor is only annoying, and reagents do not affect the skin in the most healthy way. And if a clean person prefers to use a deodorant, then he looks as if he is embarrassed by his purity, preferring a sharp alien smell - and this makes others suspect him of vanity or dislike for cleanliness of the body.

But if a person is already really dirty (or becomes dirty in the process of life), then the smell of dirt is mixed with the chemical smell of deodorant, and the total stench from the person only gets worse (rather than just the smell of a dirty body).
    Thus, deodorant or useless (for a clean person) or only strengthens the stench (for a dirty person).

So is the church.

If a person has a clear conscience, then there is no need to walk in church. A man with a clear conscience going to church looks like wasting his time on meaningless (just for him) rituals. And from the outside it looks at best, suspiciously ("if his conscience is clear, why does he need a church? Apparently his gut is dirty").

If a person constantly commits meanness, but at the same time continues regular campaigns in the church, then this already looks just like disgusting shamelessness. Thieves and prostitutes in front of everyone kiss the cross so that the next day, with a cheeky smirk, they continue their filth.
    Thus, the church is either useless (for a clean person), or only reinforces the stench (for a dirty person).

Yes, the church is like a deodorant.
    We're not talking about church here. We're talking about having a relationship with God. And, in order to have that, there has to be first, repentance, and accepting of Jesus as saviour. There is nobody alive who does not need a saviour, who is too good to be a Christian and follow God. We all need God. And there is only one way to God, through Jesus Christ.

Perhaps this lockdown is useful to show people that having a relationship with God is not just about going to church... do these people stop being Christians if theit churches are closed and they can't attend services anymore?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-30-2020 @ 02:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Moorish
    Country
    Morocco
    Taxonomy
    Transmed+Berberid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Hero
    Me
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,362
    Given: 5,351

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I know for a fact Christianity is true, because I have personally experienced God, and he changed my life. I have also seen him doing miracles.
    What kind of experiences and miracles exactly ?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,878
    Given: 16,891

0 Not allowed!

I rather have 5bio turks around me than one paki muslim or hindu indian.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nassbean View Post
    What kind of experiences and miracles exactly ?
    It's kinda difficult to explain in words what it is like to experience God.... because words to accurately describe it don't exist in our vocabulary.

As for miracles... I have seen plenty, from healings to God answering prayer supernaturally, beyond normal expectation.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information