British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,320
    Given: 1,211

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    I don't think the man can be described as a cuck or whatever, it's his own personal religious journey with Christ you have no right to judge his faith. I respect people like him who use their own mind.
    Would you stay consistent and say that to someone who is a Muslim ?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Babak View Post
    Something ive noticed among afghan pashtuns(At least the ones here) is that they are extremely religious out of every ethnic group and tend to relate to arabs. Is that something common for pashtuns?
    Absolutely not . I don't consider myself pashtun nor do I have any experience of pashtuns wanting to relate themselves with Arabs . In fact most afghans dislike Arabs . Pashtuns are quite irreligious most of the times .

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Turkic and Medes Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,430
    Given: 2,719

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyp Snow View Post
    Azeris are 20% of the population with a higher dark figure. Can you provide me with a statistic that shows Azeris are overrepresented?
    One can guess very easily by checking the abandoned surnames of most clerics in Iran. I would go on and even claim that proper % of Qomi and Mashhadi mullahs who just started calling themselves Sayyids (descendants of Prophet Muhammad Pbuh) actually hail from NW and NE and like many elite tribal families who settled in big cities in center, have left using their surnames in favor of surname evolved from origin of place. Khamenei is a massive example, so is Khalkhali there are countless others. Anyone with a proper idea of Iranian society and politics would tell you the same and it makes sense as well considering the fact that where did the kizilbas shia fanatic culture came from and started by whom.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    The accuracy of this comment lol. Glad an Iranian has recognised this . Majority of Iranians in the west is what you have described .
    Its very true brother. Most of these people have no shame. One of the biggest dissident Iranian troll living in US was recently saying on twitter that virus related deaths in Iran are a blessing as it would put Iranian government in a weaker position.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    German/Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R-Z2122
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,702
    Given: 8,964

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by meson View Post
    Its very true brother. Most of these people have no shame. One of the biggest dissident Iranian troll living in US was recently saying on twitter that virus related deaths in Iran are a blessing as it would put Iranian government in a weaker position.

In metropolitan cities with mixed ethnic composition, such as Tehran, Azeris are thought to be more intense in their expression of religious ritual than their Persian counterparts.[162] However, Azeris are less inclined to Islamism. This is evident by the fact that just before revolution Azeris followed either Mohammad Kazem Shariatmadari or Kho'i, both traditionalist jurists. In contrast, Persians followed more radical Ruhollah Khomeini
    I won't further derail this thread, if you want to respond to this quote please do in PM.
    Last edited by Kyp; 04-09-2020 at 12:43 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    I don't think the man can be described as a cuck or whatever, it's his own personal religious journey with Christ you have no right to judge his faith. I respect people like him who use their own mind.

The term 'cuck' (I don't like it but whatever🤦🏻 ) is more fitting to someone who has their thoughts and actions controlled by other people and afraid to follow the truth.
    But what you consider the truth might be different to someone elses truth .

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,320
    Given: 7,523

4 Not allowed!

following God's word only because you're afraid of him or because you're expecting a reward in your afterlife doesn't make you a good person.
    i don't trust religious people. they're fake most of the time and extremely arrogant - worst of the sins by christian law

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Skipetar
    Country
    Kosovo
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 1,359

1 Not allowed!

People who convert usually tend to be the worst kind of people , no matter what religion they did belong before. They become more radical .

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyp Snow View Post
    I won't further derail this thread, if you want to respond to this quote please do in PM.
    Explain to me why should we limit ourselves to Shariatmadari or Khoei as beacons of azeri mullah clergy (they were also as fanatic as anyone else) ? none of these two members were liberal nor did they live long enough to see post war Iranian society that we can see how different they were from any other mullah. Lol Shariatmadari single handedly started the Anti West, Anti Liberal Fanatic Islamist violence in Azerbaijan against Shah.

Also why not consider Azeri cleric Khalkahli who was ordering hundreds of executions everyday ? why not Khamenei who has been sitting in Tehran throne for last 33 years ? Or in recent times Abbas ali Zanjani who thought University professors were less Muslims ...

and yes you are welcome to PM me.

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

1 Not allowed!

If a person is clean, then he does not need to use a deodorant. The chemical odor is only annoying, and reagents do not affect the skin in the most healthy way. And if a clean person prefers to use a deodorant, then he looks as if he is embarrassed by his purity, preferring a sharp alien smell - and this makes others suspect him of vanity or dislike for cleanliness of the body.

But if a person is already really dirty (or becomes dirty in the process of life), then the smell of dirt is mixed with the chemical smell of deodorant, and the total stench from the person only gets worse (rather than just the smell of a dirty body).
    Thus, deodorant or useless (for a clean person) or only strengthens the stench (for a dirty person).

So is the church.

If a person has a clear conscience, then there is no need to walk in church. A man with a clear conscience going to church looks like wasting his time on meaningless (just for him) rituals. And from the outside it looks at best, suspiciously ("if his conscience is clear, why does he need a church? Apparently his gut is dirty").

If a person constantly commits meanness, but at the same time continues regular campaigns in the church, then this already looks just like disgusting shamelessness. Thieves and prostitutes in front of everyone kiss the cross so that the next day, with a cheeky smirk, they continue their filth.
    Thus, the church is either useless (for a clean person), or only reinforces the stench (for a dirty person).

Yes, the church is like a deodorant.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information