Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,730
    Given: 5,555

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    We're not talking about church here. We're talking about having a relationship with God. And, in order to have that, there has to be first, repentance, and accepting of Jesus as saviour. There is nobody alive who does not need a saviour, who is too good to be a Christian and follow God. We all need God. And there is only one way to God, through Jesus Christ.

Perhaps this lockdown is useful to show people that having a relationship with God is not just about going to church... do these people stop being Christians if theit churches are closed and they can't attend services anymore?
    I totally agree. God is the basis of man, a spiritual entity that fills the body. A man without this essence can no longer be called a man, it is already closer to the biorobot, so that he is no longer able to distinguish between good and evil.
    And churches are most often a parasitic superstructure on this entity in our material world.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Turkic and Medes Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,398
    Given: 2,653

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Babak View Post
    There are tons of those people here. Most of the Iranian expats here love for the U.S to destroy Iran and yet they wear Faravahar. God its so embarrassing.
    These people are disappearing hard and fast because Ist generation ran from Iran with their tails between their legs. Second generation is limited to saying bull crap on internet without knowing anything in reality about Iran and third generation will just care no more.

Last Online
    01-18-2024 @ 05:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    KRD
    Ancestry
    Karda | Kurtî | Kardox | Corduene | Kartawaye
    Country
    Saudi-Arabia
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,517
    Given: 913

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsid View Post
    Persians yes, Iranics like Afghans no. I mean look at Avacinna here, he is just like the Typical Afghan guy I debate with in my local debate park or hyde park (apologetics after apologetics, and general religious conservatism). I think the average Persian is more intellectual than Afghanis.
    Ahh you go to the speakers corner? I've seen crazy videos from there.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Skipetar
    Country
    Kosovo
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,778
    Given: 1,359

0 Not allowed!

Absolute lie and nonsense. People who seek the truth above all, are to be respected and commended. And that is what this person in the OP has done.

It is a common habit of Muslims to smear and insult ex-Muslims who have become Christians. This doesn't say anything about them, but a lot about you.
    I wasn't insulting that person from the video , in fact I didn't even bother to watch the video and what makes you even think that I am Muslim when I never stated that I belong to any religion even though I am not ashamed to admit that my family is Catholic and Muslim mixed , fortunately not religious ones.

But I am more interested to know what made you become religious, because this was your comment few years ago ?

This is about religion's supportive role then, i.e. the proverbial crutch. No one can deny this, however any true atheist won't start believing in God, just so they can cope with life better. It will mean the (ex) atheist will then live a lie by pretending to believe in God just so it can help him/her through life's hard times. I would never be able to do that. I don't believe in God and life's pressures won't make God more real to me.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,624
    Given: 21,630

0 Not allowed!

The existence of god has the same influence on my life than his no-existence.

My actions don´t depend from the existence or absence of any superior being and the existence or absence of god are equally undemonstrable facts, so I don´t care about god, and I have not any proof or evidence of any god caring about me.

When I dye, I will face the death (if anguish of unknow allows me) with curiosity, and even if there is a god or I go directy to nowhere but the total extintion of my conscience, I hope that I will not have anything to reproach myself for, or anything to be reproached, because I have tried to act justly.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,917
    Given: 44,995

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KrashNick View Post
    I wasn't insulting that person from the video , in fact I didn't even bother to watch the video and what makes you even think that I am Muslim when I never stated that I belong to any religion even though I am not ashamed to admit that my family is Catholic and Muslim mixed , fortunately not religious ones.
    Ah, yes, it's very evident that you didn't watch the video. You should. It's not good to comment about something without knowledge about it.

But I am more interested to know what made you become religious, because this was your comment few years ago ?
    Even more evidence that you should take me much more seriously now... I've been there, done that... been an atheist, know all their arguments. And then I found God.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    The existence of god has the same influence on my life than his no-existence.

My actions don´t depend from the existence or absence of any superior being and the existence or absence of god are equally undemonstrable facts, so I don´t care about god, and I have not any proof or evidence of any god caring about me.

When I dye, I will face the death (if anguish of unknow allows me) with curiosity, and even if there is a god or I go directy to nowhere but the total extintion of my conscience, I hope that I will not have anything to reproach myself for, or anything to be reproached, because I have tried to act justly.
    This is not good enough, unfortunately, and this reasoning won't help you one day when you stand before the judgement seat of God. And ignorance is no excuse. Especially since there is such a mountain of witnesses around that speak of God's existence and reality. And I will add to that my voice: God is real, I guarantee you that. And the only way to know him is through Jesus Christ. Atheists will not escape judgement, no matter how "good" they have been in their lives. Jesus said that there is nobody good, not even one. Only God is good. We all need redemption from sin, we all need salvation through Jesus Christ.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,293
    Given: 1,200

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    Some of them tend to be more radical because they usually have a hidden agenda behind their conversion, want to prove their "faith" more or simply because they are better informed and serious about their beliefs hence the conversion in the first place. But what is considered radical is also subjective, nowadays even being a pious follower is considered radical. europeans seem really lukewarm about their faith compared to americans for example. It should really be center of a community, that way other aspects of your life can flourish.

Of course because it's not really my business but it's not the same thing so you can't really compare. But anyway this isn't about you! it's about a man converting to Christianity why are you making it about yourselves and saying he must have low intelligence etc you are all deeply against it and taking it personally but why? Yet try to appear liberal and accepting about it and you have the nerve to ask what my views are if it was a muslim conversion basically forcing a liberal answer out of me despite you being hostile and unaccepting of this man's conversion. I'm by no means a fanatic religious person (I keep my faith personal and respect others) but the reactions are interesting to see.
    Erm I'm sorry Ylla but I have to interject here. I only made a comment about intellect and Christianity ( which I back up ) due to these hostile comments against Muslims within only the first page of this thread :

"Muslims aré retard, ex muslims aré brilliant"

"People converting to Islam in the west are just messed up losers who were bullied in school, have it in for.."

I hope you stayed consistent and gave these fellas a thumbs down too . My response was to Vojnik who "claimed" that most Muslim converts are messed up losers who have been bullied in life etc . I showed him two videos of English men who seem quite intellectual to me who have accepted Islam . And again I'll stress , I'll stand by what I said . You can challenge what I have to say if you want ( pm me since I don't want to create a shitstorm here )

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,096
    Given: 24,273

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    My response was to Vojnik who "claimed" that most Muslim converts are messed up losers who have been bullied in life etc. I showed him two videos of English men who seem quite intellectual to me who have accepted Islam. And again I'll stress, I'll stand by what I said. You can challenge what I have to say if you want.
    Well, he is telling the truth.

In fact there are a number of studies on this subject which show the contrary.

Majority of white converts in the UK are women. Ten years ago they were all becoming Buddhists. Twenty years ago it was Opus Dei lel. Thirty years ago it was Hinduism. Its like fucking veganism or crystal healing dildos to them or some other new age trendy bullshit.

And they are a minority among minorities.

Some of the converts clearly have mental issues (like anyone who willingly converts to Islam), often there's things fucked up with their neurological state.

Some people convert to Islam in prison to enjoy their protection.

These white female converts normally get socially ostracised.

And these are exactly the type of women that fall into extremism and marry Jihadist fighters and run away abroad due to the fear of not being socially accepted as a Muslim.

Not to mention, they normally exploit these women. You know damn well they are circulating videos of them raping white girls.

Many of these women become less religious overtime and even abandon their new religion.

I hope they know there's a death sentence for leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    I showed him two videos of English men who seem quite intellectual to me who have accepted Islam . And again I'll stress , I'll stand by what I said . You can challenge what I have to say if you want ( pm me since I don't want to create a shitstorm here )
    There are zero Englishmen of good upbringing and a sound mind who would convert to Islam. It's simply not possible. Those guys must have been suffering some mental defects or trauma in their lives.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information