Anarcho-Stalinist Agrarian Commienazism ★♨☭卐
    Religion
    ☠ Death Eaterism ☠
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe View Post
    I'm sorry, but is this behaviour supposed to be cool?

Cause the way she swears and gestures screams "white trash" to me
    she's a white working class girl (a dying breed!), with all that entails, i.e. unrefined manner, unconditoned response to being squeezed out of her own back yard by ethnics, etc

it's not charming or pleasant, certainly is not 'cool' either but then the arbiters of cool are liberals, crapitalists, and jews, all who despise the 'white working class' and their yokely racism (or 'white trash', indeed).

so much for 'cool', anyways

if european 'preservationism' (pffft ) is to be anything more than an armchair 'personal preference'/minor hobby for internet persona, then europeans need to be at least a little bit more like her, actually, and, frankly, a lot less like you.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-13-2012 @ 01:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finnic
    Ethnicity
    Suomalainen
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Itämerensuomalainen/Baltic Finn
    Politics
    Send in the jack-booted thugs
    Religion
    That which does not kill us makes us stranger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69

0 Not allowed!

I'm sorry, but is this behaviour supposed to be cool?

Cause the way she swears and gestures screams "white trash" to me
    I'm usually pretty polite to a fault, but if someone gets in my face, and keeps getting in my face after having been politely asked to sod off, then all bets are off. We don't really know what went on (or for how long) before.

Anyway I think not being intimidated by thuggish behaviour and giving as you receive, with interest, is an important element of urbanisation -- for better or for worse.

Btw she doesn't look white trash to me. I don't know about her gestures or speech, tho. Here in Finland most women my age swear like drunk brothel madams anyway.
    Last edited by Eldritch; 08-24-2011 at 10:01 PM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Psychoactive
    Ethnicity
    Green ;)
    Taxonomy
    Artemisia absinthium
    Religion
    Obscure
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 351
    Given: 49

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Troll's Puzzle View Post
    if european 'preservationism' (pffft ) is to be anything more than an armchair 'personal preference'/minor hobby for internet persona, then europeans need to be at least a little bit more like her, actually, and, frankly, a lot less like you.
    First of all, I don't go around wearing a name tag writing "European preservationist" neither do I define myself as such. Nor do I exercise internet activism of any sort, be it a hobby or otherwise.

Second, yes, I would rather not be a "European Preservationist" in your eyes or anyone else's for that matter, if that means that I will have to scream and gesture like a cheap harlot.

There's many way's of making a point other than this way;

pardon me if I say that this is also the best way for you not to make a point and to kill all of the strength that your arguments might have.

For the same reasons that skinhead culture will never gain wide acceptance or give a good name to the so-called nationalist movement.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-08-2013 @ 12:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germ-manic
    Ethnicity
    Eurotrash Girl
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Essex
    Politics
    Religion
    ☠ Death Eaterism ☠
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

First of all, I don't go around wearing a name tag writing "European preservationist" neither do I define myself as such. Nor do I exercise internet activism of any sort, be it a hobby or otherwise.

Second, yes, I would rather not be a "European Preservationist" in your eyes or anyone else's for that matter, if that means that I will have to scream and gesture like a cheap harlot.

There's many way's of making a point other than this way;

pardon me if I say that this is also the best way for you not to make a point and to kill all of the strength that your arguments might have.
    I don't think the woman in the video is interested in making a point or a strong argument or any of that, she's just a pissed off person on a train.

certainly, someone trying to coordinate/persuade on a larger level (eg. a Nationalistic politician) would do better than to behave like that.

however, i'm tired of phoney 'pro (ethinc?) europeans' hanging around so-called 'preservationist' sites and attacking Europeans - here, calling one of my people 'trash' - when they 'snap' and behave unpleasanty toward an ethnic.

again, if someone wants to 'preserve their country' (in the language of these style boards) they are going to have to accept that a whole lot of 'being unpleasant' is going to be required. The rest is sheep-dip and people who can't deal with that aren't worth fuck all to me when it comes to 'pro-euro-ness'. It's not about 'being nice to guests' (like the govt sold them as once - gastarbeiten ), English are a minority in London and more and more we are deeply resentful of that, rightly so.

For the same reasons that skinhead culture will never gain wide acceptance or give a good name to the so-called nationalist movement.
    you mean my shaved head, '88' t-shit and swastika tattoo on my forehead are the reason people avoid me ?
    shiiiiit! i had no idea

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Psychoactive
    Ethnicity
    Green ;)
    Taxonomy
    Artemisia absinthium
    Religion
    Obscure
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 351
    Given: 49

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Troll's Puzzle View Post
    I don't think the woman in the video is interested in making a point or a strong argument or any of that, she's just a pissed off person on a train.
    You have a point there, it's not a staged video so shit happens, it still is not a pretty sight to me though.

certainly, someone trying to coordinate/persuade on a larger level (eg. a Nationalistic politician) would do better than to behave like that.
    Not just a politician but anyone with proper upbringing and manners.

however, i'm tired of phoney 'pro (ethinc?) europeans' hanging around 'preservationist' sites and attacing europeans -
    I have been hanging around the board tonight because I have been worried sick about some issue so I was trying to distract my mind off of it. Now that I thankfully received good news, I will be going to bed soon.
    So, you see, this was not my "phoney pro ethnic" crusade night, tonight. It was just a random, spontaneous comment to something I watched on teh interwebs.

here, calling one of my people 'trash' - when they 'snap' and behave unpleasant to an ethnic.
    I am sorry, I didn't mean to insult anybody's people. I can't even think of a random stranger as being 'my' people, your people, and so on.

Trust me, if it was a Greek girl acting like that, my reaction would have been identical.

again, if someone wants to 'preserve their country' (in the language of these style boards) they are going to have to accept that a whole lot of 'being unpleasant' is going to be required.
    You are addressing me (I presume?) - as if I claim to be some crusader.
    Like I said, I made some random comment on some random video, I wonder why you feel the need to take it so seriously and make a fuss about it.

I simply don't think the image of women behaving in such a manner is cool, that's all.

The rest is sheep-dip and people who can't deal with that aren't worth fuck all to me when it comes to 'pro-euro-ness'.
    Again, you have the wrong person; I don't give a fock about "pro-euro-ness", internet activism and being cool on teh interwebs.

I am simply voicing my genuine opinion. Would it make me cooler to say "oh my goodness she's teh Aryan warrior, 88/14 sieg heil woman hi5!!"

It's not about 'being nice to guests' (like the govt sold them as once - gastarbeiten ), English are a minority in London and more and more we are deeply resentful of that, rightly so.
    That is a sad fact but it won't go away if you simply swear at them. There's also a thing called ballot, for that reason.

you mean my shaved head, '88' t-shit and swastika tattoo on my forehead are the reason people avoid me ?
    shiiiiit! i had no idea
    Food for thought

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-16-2012 @ 01:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic / keltic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    GB % Swe, Irl.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21

0 Not allowed!

Got less than deserved. Then the sod has it on the net. Must have been one of these misfits.

Last Online
    05-01-2019 @ 07:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Old Stock
    Ethnicity
    New Englander
    Ancestry
    Angles & Picts
    Region
    Vermont
    Y-DNA
    R1b L21
    mtDNA
    H1c
    Taxonomy
    A-S
    Politics
    Landscape
    Religion
    Nature
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 110
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

LOL, that was pretty good.

Anyone count how many f-bombs she dropped?

Edit: Just counted--18, I think. Not bad for 1:24.

Anyway, good for her.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Trondheim, Norway
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    British Columbia
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,828
    Given: 243

0 Not allowed!

I don't really care about her lack of refinement, I would rather white working class girls in north america had her attitude instead of adopting nigger culture and act like a fucking wog, which is what most lower class girls on this side of the globe do.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-08-2013 @ 12:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germ-manic
    Ethnicity
    Eurotrash Girl
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Essex
    Politics
    Religion
    ☠ Death Eaterism ☠
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Not just a politician but anyone with proper upbringing and manners.
    not the despised working class, then

I have been hanging around the board tonight because I have been worried sick about some issue so I was trying to distract my mind off of it. Now that I thankfully received good news

I am sorry, I didn't mean to insult anybody's people. I can't even think of a random stranger as being 'my' people, your people, and so on.

Trust me, if it was a Greek girl acting like that, my reaction would have been identical.
    sure, well, you know how chauvinistic us nationalists can be
    (hmm... female chauvinist pigs )

if it was a greek girl acting like that, my thoughts might have been the same, but my temper less inflammed (due to the nationality thing) and I might not have felt the propulsion to post, (and I wouldn't understand to call her 'trash' because I wouldn't understand her insults). and if i was there i would have offered to buy her some retsina

You are addressing me (I presume?) - as if I claim to be some crusader.
    Like I said, I made some random comment on some random video, I wonder why you feel the need to take it so seriously and make a fuss about it.
    because it's how i roll on teh intarweb, yo.

I was making a random comment on a random comment on a random video.

This is what the internet is all about, really.
    (ever read a youtube comments section? )

Again, you have the wrong person; I don't give a fock about "pro-euro-ness", internet activism and being cool on teh interwebs.
    I'm not bothered with 'being cool on the internet' either, I wouldn't describe myself as an 'internet activist' but I don't think internet activism is to be belittled, actually it's a major vehicle in mainstream politics already.

i'm just using the vehicle of the internet to voicing my defence of her in responce to voiced condemnation of her, etc

I am simply voicing my genuine opinion. Would it make me cooler to say "oh my goodness she's teh Aryan warrior, 88/14 sieg heil woman hi5!!"
    yes. MUCH cooler.

That is a sad fact but it won't go away if you simply swear at them.
    actually, it does help if ppl are made to feel unwelcome.

why do white people 'white flight'? because they don't feel welcome in an area anymore, so they run away like cowards.

There's also a thing called ballot, for that reason.
    :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

yes, we can just vote them out any time and they will happily leave, smiling and whistling.

Food for thought
    unfortunately, i'm not good at thought, i guess my hair will grow back but i burned the swazi on with an iron, i'm not sure it will come out

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85

0 Not allowed!

I'm in love.

Strong women + strong attitude = strong kids.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information