Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Communism and Minorities in the U.S.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daco Celtic View Post
    I've read five Chomsky books and that Susan Jacobs one. All good but you need to trust me and read Richard Hofstadter's book Anti-Intellectualism in American Life. He was an influence on Jacobs, among many others, but his book is far more rich. One of my favorite authors. You can't fully understand America until you read him IMO.
    Man, Hofstadter's book is from the 1960s and Susan Jacoby's book has been updated for the era of Trump in 2018 :

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,901
    Given: 18,310

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Man, Hofstadter's book is from the 1960s and Susan Jacoby's book has been updated for the era of Trump in 2018 :

Updated doesn't mean better. His book gives an entire history of the flawed development of the American educational system. It remains relevant and is far more in-depth than anything Jacobs has published. He has other book that are great as well. You would be doing yourself a disservice not to look into his works.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    I don't watch video since it is anti-intellectual. However, I doubt the videos have any facts and figures like statistically how many so called' blacks' were 'used' by communists to try to achieve their objectives, instead it seems mainly anecdotal, meanwhile in Capitalist America : (video)
    A video isn’t anti-intellectual, just because it isn’t pro-Communist (pro-Communist is a synonym for pro-Marxist). Not only that, a video about the Tuskegee experiment isn’t on-topic for this thread.

Returning to the videos with Mr. Philbrick, he presents the following items / facts in the first video, What is Communism?

• Air reconnaissance photos of a Soviet missile base in Cuba (re the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962)

Misleading names used by Communists:
    * Abraham Lincoln Brigade, instead of the phrase "Communist army division". The Brigade fought on the Communist side in the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939).
    * American Youth for Democracy, instead of the Young Communist League, its former name (change made in 1943)
    * organizational names used to disguise a campaign against American internal security laws
    > Citizens Committee for Constitutional Liberties, and
    > American Committee for the Protection of Foreign Born

Katyn Forrest Massacre of 1940
    * 15,000 Polish officers and intellectuals were murdered by the Soviet NKVD (secret police agency)
    * purpose: to liquidate potential national leaders who might oppose a Communist state in Poland

In the second video, What can we do About It? (The Threat of Communism), Philbrick presents an example of how a Communist front organization could enhance its prestige by using telemarketing techniques to fool ordinary Americans into sponsoring the organization.
    Last edited by Smaland; 04-18-2020 at 06:33 PM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Default “Revolution Underway (1968)”

This video was produced by the National Education Program of Searcy, AR. The NEP was endorsed by Herbert Philbrick in one of his videos posted above ( What Can We Do About It? (The Threat of Communism) )

Items from the video:

• In 1967, a number of U.S. cities were hit by major race riots

• Quote from James Eastland, U.S. Senator and Chairman of the U.S. Senate Subcommittee on Internal Security:
    The drive for Negro revolution in this country is moving toward a climax. The forces which shaped, molded, and influenced this drive, and which now, to a very substantial extent control it, have plans which involve major racial disturbances, of riot proportions, in some 20 cities of this country.

The primary objective is acquisition of power by the Communists. In the long-range view, this objective keys in with the Communist purpose of overthrowing the Government of the United States.
    • Quote from Stokely Carmichael (per Wikipedia, he was the chairman of SNCC (Student Non-violent Coordinating Committee) during 1966-67):
    This struggle is not a reformist movement which aspires to become a part of the U.S. It is a struggle of total revolution.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Default From the Film "Revolution Underway" (1968): SNCC's Ties to Castro

Newspaper columnists: Robert Novak is on the left, and Rowland Evans is on the right.

From 31:20 - 31:30, the above film quotes Evans and Novak as follows:

There is no longer any doubt that SNCC (Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee) today is Fidel Castro's arm in the United States.
    The entire column containing this quote appeared on page 4 of the August 7, 1967 issue of the Star-Gazette, a newspaper based in Elmira, NY. This and other newspapers can be viewed at a newspaper archive website.

The column also states that
    ... covert links between SNCC and Havana stretch back to at least 1964.
    By the time of the Mississippi Summer Project in 1964, SNCC's admiration for Castroism was apparent. SNCC workers were distributing Castroite propaganda and material printed in Cuba by exile (Robert F.) Williams advocating guerrilla warfare by American Negroes and describing how Molotov cocktails could be used in American cities.
    For more details about Williams' proposals for how terrorist techniques could be used in U.S. metropolitan areas, please see the post above concerning him and his propaganda organ The Crusader.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Default Guerrilla Wars Were Proposed for Detroit and New York

Photo of Stokely Carmichael (1941-1998), in the Wikipedia article about him. He appears in the documentary film "Revolution Underway", in the section from 10:57 - 14:18.

Within this section, Carmichael is cited as follows, in the next two quotations:

... Our struggle will be one and the same (with world communism).
    With the death of Ernesto Che Guevara, it is our revolutionary duty to create Vietnams inside the United States.
    The source for the quotation that follows is the news story "Guerrilla wars in U.S. proposed", which appeared on the front page of the Canadian newspaper the StarPhoenix, in the issue of July 28, 1967. The StarPhoenix is a daily newspaper published for the city of Saskatoon, in the province of Saskatchewan. If using a newspaper archive, it may be necessary to search with the phrase " Star-Phoenix ".

It should be noted that this news story was published in the edition of July 28, and the 1967 Detroit Riot occurred from July 23-28, in which 43 people were killed.

HAVANA, Cuba (Reuters) --
    Black Power advocate Stokely Carmichael, saying he no longer cares what happens to him when he returns to the U.S., called Thursday for Vietnam - type guerrilla wars in New York and Detroit.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default From the Film " Revolution Underway ": Premeditation in the 1967 Detroit Riot

"This is the title of a pamphlet circulated in Detroit before the recent riot by the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee calling for a revolution to upset a perpetual state of slavery." (This caption is from the Lomax newspaper column cited below.)"

DETROIT--Three days before the Detroit riots, that city's summer task force, a civilian riot-control group, was assigned to control and end a simulated riot.
    The group attacked its assignment and failed--because it overlooked the fact that an organized group, largely from outside the Detroit area, had been operative in the city for more than a month.
    This second group, a very real group, is highly organized and well trained and is not made up of thieves and arsonists in the ordinary sense of these words. They are, instead, causists--revolutionaries committed to the conclusion that the power structure does not have the moral fibre to repent for its socio-economic sins, that the only truly corrective measure is to leave the nation in ashes.
    Within two hours, 12th St. was a human jungle. Dewey Shanks, who not only lives in the ghetto, but also is attached to the mayor's human relations committee under a poverty program grant, was at the corner. One of the agitators was hard at work smashing windows. He shouted to Shanks, 'Hey baby, I haven't seen you since Newark!'

Dewey Shanks was not at Newark. The revolutionary had been.
    In the above quote, "Newark" is a reference to the Newark, NJ riots, which occurred from July 12-17, 1967. 26 people were killed, and this riot began 11 days before the beginning of the Detroit riot, which began on July 23.

Source of the quotation: a newspaper column written by Louis Lomax, a black journalist. Entitled " Ghetto Race War Peddled By Black Power 'Salesmen' ", the column appeared on Page 5 of the August 9, 1967 edition of the Times Colonist, a Canadian newspaper published in Victoria, BC.

This column appears at 3:52 in " Revolution Underway ", under a different name.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 05:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,020
    Given: 2,574

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post

This video was produced by the National Education Program of Searcy, AR. The NEP was endorsed by Herbert Philbrick in one of his videos posted above ( What Can We Do About It? (The Threat of Communism) )

Items from the video:

• In 1967, a number of U.S. cities were hit by major race riots

• Quote from James Eastland, U.S. Senator and Chairman of the U.S. Senate Subcommittee on Internal Security:

• Quote from Stokely Carmichael (per Wikipedia, he was the chairman of SNCC (Student Non-violent Coordinating Committee) during 1966-67):
    The commies got the blacks to riot and torch their own hoods LOL. Ironically a lot of the real estate and retail in those hoods back then was owned by Jews....who were of course instrumental in Commie movements. David Horowitz was pretty much the CEO of the Black Panthers. He got red pilled in the 1980's.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianV View Post
    The commies got the blacks to riot and torch their own hoods LOL. Ironically a lot of the real estate and retail in those hoods back then was owned by Jews....who were of course instrumental in Commie movements. David Horowitz was pretty much the CEO of the Black Panthers. He got red pilled in the 1980's.
    Perhaps no non-Communist knows how far back all this all goes, but there exists a copy of a letter in which Karl Marx and others congratulate Abraham Lincoln upon his re-election in 1864.

Does this prove that Lincoln was a Communist even before such a word existed? No, but it certainly elicits my interest. If I was a grad student in U.S. history at a major university, I would think about this as a topic for a dissertation. It should be noted that the Abraham Lincoln Brigade was a military unit on the Communist side in the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939).

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 05:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,020
    Given: 2,574

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    Perhaps no non-Communist knows how far back all this all goes, but there exists a copy of a letter in which Karl Marx and others congratulate Abraham Lincoln upon his re-election in 1864.

Does this prove that Lincoln was a Communist even before such a word existed? No, but it certainly elicits my interest. If I was a grad student in U.S. history at a major university, I would think about this as a topic for a dissertation. It should be noted that the Abraham Lincoln Brigade was a military unit on the Communist side in the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939).
    They just used that as a name. It does not reflect on Lincoln's ideas or politics. The same as some political party that calls themselves The Peoples Liberation Freedom Party. And the guy at the top of the ticket is a Dictator wanna be.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information