Thread: My DNA results

Last Online
    08-26-2022 @ 04:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isu god
    Ethnicity
    The 13th tribe
    Ancestry
    Birthplace of mankind (Hyperborean J2 factory - Atlantis)
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Y-DNA
    Sumer-Hyperborea-Altai (J2)
    mtDNA
    non-j2 farmer women
    Taxonomy
    Ascended
    Politics
    J2 world slavery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,106
    Given: 3,279

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    I think what he lists would fit better in the "Ancestry" box, not "Meta-Ethnicity".
    Yeah you're right, I put it that way before my test as to give people an idea of possible admixture beforehand lol

Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 02:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 285

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Maul View Post
    There are a few different Ethnolinguistic groups, linguistically wise there are a lot of 'seperate' groups but a lot of them are genetically similar. The ones in my bio are just based off of where my Great-Grandparents were born, and they can possibly indicate my ethnics based on geography but its not exact really. I am considered Persian because I am 7/8 Persian ethnically and it is my mother tongue.Generally the races are:

Kurds: The most "popular", they are around 8% of the population. Their language is Iranic and fairly similar but it is not completely mutually intelligible (I can probably understand 30%). Genetically wise they are similar to Persians but not the same
    Lurs: They are mostly tribal and rural so there are not many outside of Iran. Their language is very similar to Persian (Almost mutually intelligible but not quite, similar to Mazanderani) but they are genetically closer to Kurds. They are 5% roughly
    Azeris: They are a Turkic speaking ethnic group making up between 15-20% of the population. The language is basically Turkish so not intelligible. Ethnically they are a mix of Turkic, Kavkaz and Iranic (Kurdish/Persian) but predominantly Turkic.
    Persians: 60-65% and the majority ethnic group, no explanation really needed. The majority of the diaspora overseas also comes from Persian provinces (but a lot of Azeri as well, and Kurds in Europe)
    Rest are 1-2% minority groups like Arabs, Qashqais (Turkic speaking but genetically Kurdish), Turkmens (Turkmenistan border areas) Balochis (High south asian DNA folks living near the Pak border)
    Thanks for the info. My maternal family are actually Iranian speaking. They speak a Jewish variety of Persian. Wonder how much it would be intelligible for you.

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,592
    Given: 8,909

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by waam View Post
    Thanks for the info. My maternal family are actually Iranian speaking. They speak a Jewish variety of Persian. Wonder how much it would be intelligible for you.
    Persian dialects like Mountain, Bukhori and Iranian Jewish are still alive in Israel?

Last Online
    09-21-2023 @ 10:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 426
    Given: 369

1 Not allowed!

Your results are very harmonious i'm impressed

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isu god
    Ethnicity
    The 13th tribe
    Ancestry
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    non-j2 farmer women
    Taxonomy
    Ascended
    Politics
    J2 world slavery
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Is this similar to what you mean (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3wT5pAmXbI)? If so, I can probably understand like 5% of it unfortunately, it just sounds like Hebrew to me. Maybe they speak Persian but with Hebrew words for some Jewish things that may not have a word in Persian, idk

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    Persian dialects like Mountain, Bukhori and Iranian Jewish are still alive in Israel?
    Among elders yeah of course. The elders in my maternal family speak it along with Russian.

Is this similar to what you mean (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3wT5pAmXbI)? If so, I can probably understand like 5% of it unfortunately, it just sounds like Hebrew to me. Maybe they speak Persian but with Hebrew words for some Jewish things that may not have a word in Persian, idk
    Here's a clip of someone actually speaking it. It's technically called Juhuri (the language of the Jews who inhabited the Caucasus Mountains) but my Grandma calls it Farsi. The song you linked was actually Hebrew.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isu god
    Ethnicity
    The 13th tribe
    Ancestry
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    non-j2 farmer women
    Taxonomy
    Ascended
    Politics
    J2 world slavery
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Among elders yeah of course. The elders in my maternal family speak it along with Russian.

Here's a clip of someone actually speaking it. It's technically called Juhuri (the language of the Jews who inhabited the Caucasus Mountains) but my Grandma calls it Farsi. The song you linked was actually Hebrew.

Hmm yeah quite a few words and phrases are the same but I don't recognize the things that put them together lol, but I got maybe 30-40%. Some parts of it I could not understand at all like he is talking fully Hebrew or Russian but some parts it is like he is talking full Farsi, it is interesting

Last Online
    09-21-2023 @ 10:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 426
    Given: 369

1 Not allowed!

I've learnt how to appreciate DNA results lately and i can see the beauty in yours, one that i've not seen for a while. The perfect combination of Levantine and West Asian elements don't fight with each other, instead they are perfectly balanced, and the pinch of steppe and Central Asian elements elegantly forms the link between the two major elements, like how a hydrogen connects two oxygen atoms to form the water that nourishes. Thank you for posting this eye opening thread, i appreciate man

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Hmm yeah quite a few words and phrases are the same but I don't recognize the things that put them together lol, but I got maybe 30-40%. Some parts of it I could not understand at all like he is talking fully Hebrew or Russian but some parts it is like he is talking full Farsi, it is interesting
    Cool to know. It would make sense Russian words integrated into the language, Russian has been the dominant language in that area for the last 200 years or so.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isu god
    Ethnicity
    The 13th tribe
    Ancestry
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    non-j2 farmer women
    Taxonomy
    Ascended
    Politics
    J2 world slavery
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    I've learnt how to appreciate DNA results lately and i can see the beauty in yours, one that i've not seen for a while. The perfect combination of Levantine and West Asian elements don't fight with each other, instead they are perfectly balanced, and the pinch of steppe and Central Asian elements elegantly forms the link between the two major elements, like how a hydrogen connects two oxygen atoms to form the water that nourishes. Thank you for posting this eye opening thread, i appreciate man
    With that mindset, I wonder how you would react to my dad's 100% Iranian result lol...

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information