Thread: RAPED BY MOB Ex-CBS News reporter Lara Logan recalls being ‘gang raped with flagpoles and sticks’ wh

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 11:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,348
    Given: 369

0 Not allowed!

Default RAPED BY MOB Ex-CBS News reporter Lara Logan recalls being ‘gang raped with flagpoles and sticks’ wh

FORMER CBS News reporter Lara Logan was gang raped "with flagpoles and sticks" while covering the Arab Spring in Egypt nine years ago, she says in a new interview.

Logan was in Cairo covering the resignation of President Hosni Mubarak when she was brutally attacked by a group of men on Feb. 11, 2011.

Journalist Lara Logan of CBS News questions U.S. Soldiers in Camp Victory in Baghdad, Iraq, in 2006
    Journalist Lara Logan of CBS News questions U.S. Soldiers in Camp Victory in Baghdad, Iraq, in 2006Credit: Getty Images - Getty
    Lara Logan is pictured in Cairo's Tahrir Square on Feb. 11, 2011, moments before she was raped
    Lara Logan is pictured in Cairo's Tahrir Square on Feb. 11, 2011, moments before she was rapedCredit: Handout
    The journalist has spoken about the ordeal before, but said previous accounts of the attack had been downplayed by the media.

"You can't have a #MeToo movement standing up for women and righting the wrongs of the past but say nothing about a female journalist who was gang-raped and almost died," she told Newsweek in an interview that was published Monday.

She described the sexual assault in great detail.

A large group of people, believed to be "pro-American," were celebrating when Logan said her terrified translator urged her to start running.

"I felt people grabbing between my legs," she recalled to Newsweek.

"I was quite stunned. Our security, Ray Jackson, and the rest of us ran, and others in the crowd were running with us.

Lara Logan in Iraq in 2006
    Lara Logan in Iraq in 2006Credit: Getty Images - Getty
    The chaotic scene at Tahrir Square in 2011
    The chaotic scene at Tahrir Square in 2011
    Logan believes some media outlets misreported the brutal attack
    Logan believes some media outlets misreported the brutal attackCredit: AFP - Getty
    "I thought we were getting away, but some of the men running with us became my rapists."

She said that Jackson told her to stay on her feet and try to hold on to him.

"If I was knocked down, I'd die," she told Newsweek.

"I fought the assault as best I could for 15 minutes, but they tore all my clothes off and raped me with their hands, with flagpoles and with sticks.

"They sodomized me over and over. They were fighting for my body. I couldn't hold on to Ray any longer.

"There was a moment I gave up, but I kept thinking about my two babies."

She said "it was so hard to breathe; there was so much pressure on my rib cage."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/113948...-spring-egypt/

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

1 Not allowed!

Reporters normally have a reputation for entering dangerous areas to get the story first, they can make millions on being the first to get a story. Lara Logan was a shitty journalist that does zero research or vetting on her stories, and I really don't understand how such "journalism" is perpetuated other than in the paradigm where large media institutions are clickbait creators. She slept her way to the top and cheated on her ex-husband many times (who divorced her), publicly humiliating him (before she was raped, Lara Logan did an interview with Mark Wahlberg on 60 Minutes where she basically flirted as he talked about blinding an old guy in his hometown Boston). Everytime she did "war reporting" she'd fuck some married guy in a "torrid affair against the backdrop of life or death" and cause drama.

If you look at the report you can tell she was brought on there to aggravate the issue, take away blame from her security manager etc. CBS escaped liability and the US officials never seemed to have a response to it. She was obviously playing the feminism card, the pity card, and the publicity card. Remember Amanda Lindhout and how she was kidnapped in Mogadishu and repeatedly gang raped by Somalis, if you want the real story and how this woman behaved and acted, read the account of Nigel Brennan (her fellow captive) how she pleaded with her captors to release her and keep him, how when Nigel's family raised a lot of ransom money, she tried to keep it and claim it as her own to secure her own release. No, this woman is not what she first appears. Not at all.

In third world countries, if a woman is not accompanied by a man, then she is available for free sex services. To them, it is not rape. By walking outside without a male relative, you are simply saying, "Free sex for men!". Would you get mad at someone for taking free puppies from a box, if there were a box of puppies labeled, "Free puppies to a good home!". These third world animals have zero impulse control, constant victim complex, inability to take responsibility for their own actions, low IQ, rob/rape/murder everything in sight. But we dont talk about the amorality of animals, we just accept that they are animals and behave as such. The ideals that we ascribe to humanity, like empathy, intelligence, wisdom, discipline etc. are only found in a tiny portion of people naturally, and that these ideals lead to strong people who can make functional societies.

Women disregard real consequences all the time, because they are sick of the boring vanilla life they have back home and seek excitement. They rack up debt for luxuries, they go to third world countries without expecting to get raped and killed, they do crazy stunts that can land them in the hospital or worse, there's literally dozens of news stories about white women backpacking through third world shitholes and getting raped, murdered, and beheaded. Think about it, the Morocco murder of the two white women was filmed and blasted around the world, but it didn't deter some women to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 11:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,348
    Given: 369

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Reporters normally have a reputation for entering dangerous areas to get the story first, they can make millions on being the first to get a story. Lara Logan was a shitty journalist that does zero research or vetting on her stories, and I really don't understand how such "journalism" is perpetuated other than in the paradigm where large media institutions are clickbait creators. She slept her way to the top and cheated on her ex-husband many times (who divorced her), publicly humiliating him (before she was raped, Lara Logan did an interview with Mark Wahlberg on 60 Minutes where she basically flirted as he talked about blinding an old guy in his hometown Boston). Everytime she did "war reporting" she'd fuck some married guy in a "torrid affair against the backdrop of life or death" and cause drama.

If you look at the report you can tell she was brought on there to aggravate the issue, take away blame from her security manager etc. CBS escaped liability and the US officials never seemed to have a response to it. She was obviously playing the feminism card, the pity card, and the publicity card. Remember Amanda Lindhout and how she was kidnapped in Mogadishu and repeatedly gang raped by Somalis, if you want the real story and how this woman behaved and acted, read the account of Nigel Brennan (her fellow captive) how she pleaded with her captors to release her and keep him, how when Nigel's family raised a lot of ransom money, she tried to keep it and claim it as her own to secure her own release. No, this woman is not what she first appears. Not at all.

In third world countries, if a woman is not accompanied by a man, then she is available for free sex services. To them, it is not rape. By walking outside without a male relative, you are simply saying, "Free sex for men!". Would you get mad at someone for taking free puppies from a box, if there were a box of puppies labeled, "Free puppies to a good home!". These third world animals have zero impulse control, constant victim complex, inability to take responsibility for their own actions, low IQ, rob/rape/murder everything in sight. But we dont talk about the amorality of animals, we just accept that they are animals and behave as such. The ideals that we ascribe to humanity, like empathy, intelligence, wisdom, discipline etc. are only found in a tiny portion of people naturally, and that these ideals lead to strong people who can make functional societies.

Women disregard real consequences all the time, because they are sick of the boring vanilla life they have back home and seek excitement. They rack up debt for luxuries, they go to third world countries without expecting to get raped and killed, they do crazy stunts that can land them in the hospital or worse, there's literally dozens of news stories about white women backpacking through third world shitholes and getting raped, murdered, and beheaded. Think about it, the Morocco murder of the two white women was filmed and blasted around the world, but it didn't deter some women to go there.

North Africa is so close to Europe geographically, yet so far apart culturally. The more distinctly different NE Asians are more westernised and successful economically than they are, despite NA having Greeco-Roman heritage.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsid View Post
    North Africa is so close to Europe geographically, yet so far apart culturally, despite NA having Greeco-Roman heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Thread Information