View Poll Results: Opinions?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • I do believe that Soros is up to something.

4 80.00%
  • No, George Soros is just an economist, people exaggerate.

1 20.00%
  • I don't care.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is George Soros really behind many things?

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,730
    Given: 5,555

2 Not allowed!

Minute of conspiracy theories.
    Hitler / Nazism / Fascism / Isolationism / State capitalism / neo-feudalism is the Rockefellers ("clan of the Eastern Satanists"). The motto is "Divide and conquer."
    Liberalism / globalism / universalism / liberal capitalism is the Rothschilds (the "clan of the Western Satanists"). The motto is “Dissolve”.
    These two clans compete with each other, they are not allies, they have a different view of globalization.
    Rockefellers in Russia are represented by most of the United Russia party, in Britain - Johnson, in the USA - Trump, in France - Le Pen, in Germany - "Alternative for Germany", in Italy - Salvini, etc. The most influential public representatives are Kissinger and Kushner.
    The Rothschilds are US Democrats, the European Union (as a geopolitical project, dual power is represented in most European countries). Soros is their most famous public person. Their influence decreases every year, de facto they lost. The EU will not live long.

About those who oppose these clans, and temporary alliances - sometime another time.

Ülev

0 Not allowed!

He is noble gentleman

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

1 Not allowed!

George Soros sent his Antifa thugs to redistribute my bat soup.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-17-2021 @ 07:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,840
    Given: 2,076

0 Not allowed!

Benjamin Fulford says that Soros is already dead, but I don't know how to verify it (https://benjaminfulford.net/?s=soros):

As I have repeatedly said, I was told George Soros was killed over a year ago. After I was told that, his children put out a press release saying they were dividing his fortune among themselves. All we have seen since then are CG (computer-generated) representations of him.

I even called the Soros organization to confirm this and they were unable to provide me with proof that he is alive.

Fulford is not the best source though, because now he's even pushing the Q-style BS that the white hats are rounding up the "cabal" members during the lockdown.

12 days ago, Fulford wrote this (https://benjaminfulford.net/2020/04/...et-inevitable/):

In fact, the outbreak in China can be traced to the Wuxi Pharmaceutical corporation in Wuhan, China. But here is the interesting part, guess who owns Wuxi? It is the Soros Foundation. If you go down the list of companies they own at the SEC database below, you will find it as Wuxi Pharmatech Cayman Inc. https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/d..._13f-soros.txt

"Maybe someone should compare the U.S. infection spread with his Wuxi American laboratory locations in Texas, Maryland, New Jersey, California, Minnesota, etc." as the alert reader who sent us this information suggests.

Of course, the Soros foundation is a front for the Rothschild family and other Khazarian honchos, many of whom are hiding in Switzerland, New Zealand, and the British Virgin Islands, among other places.

5 days ago, Fulford pointed out how the street number of the Wuxi facility is 666 (https://benjaminfulford.net/2020/04/...-slave-revolt/):

As we noticed last week the bioweapons' laboratory at the epicenter of this "coronavirus," is owned by the Soros Foundation, a Rothschild front. We informed the Chinese that the Coronavirus had been traced to their facility at "666 Gaoxin Road," in Wuhan, China. https://www.wuxiapptec.com/about/location
    Last edited by Ymyyakhtakh; 04-18-2020 at 03:30 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information