Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,636
    Given: 40

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Dzevad Galijasevic is a traitor on a heavy Serbian payroll, he is self-humiliating for loads of $$$, some people do that.

He is also ex-communist and pan-slavist, Russophile as well which is extremely unusual for Bosniaks...

He could be Crypto Serb parading with Ottoman name just to troll around.

Pathetic.
    Osman Đikić, Meša Selimović, Omer paša Latas, Mehmed paša Sokolović, Muhamed Mehmedbašić, Samail-aga Ćemalović, Ismet Popovac, Avdo Karabegović, Sulejman Spaho and many others from the past who were declared muslim Serbs or recognized own Serbian origin were Serbian and Russian agents (many of them lived when Serbs were occupied by Ottomans, Austrians and Venetians without national state)?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serb_M...Notable#people

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pribislav View Post
    Osman Đikić, Meša Selimović, Omer paša Latas, Mehmed paša Sokolović, Muhamed Mehmedbašić, Samail-aga Ćemalović, Ismet Popovac, Avdo Karabegović, Sulejman Spaho and many others from the past who were declared muslim Serbs or recognized own Serbian origin were Serbian and Russian agents (many of them lived when Serbs were occupied by Ottomans, Austrians and Venetians without national state)?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serb_M...Notable#people
    Then only Muslims were Serbs, cause they lived in major cities, orthodox Serbs didn't even exist and were called Raja, Vlachs etc...

Then those unimportant people allied with Russia, genocided and expelled muslims from Serbia, and proclaimed themselves as "True Serbs".

That's how Serbs became 1. panslavists 2. russophiles etc...

Now enjoy being Brother of Chinese and Russians, we don't want to be even remotely related to something like that, and please don't pull muslims into your game.

No muslim has anything to do with your modern Serbia nor anything related to Balkan Muslims has anything to do with orthodox Serbs.

Omer Paša Latas hated Russians and glorified Constantinople, he fought Russians numerous times... so according to modern concept of Serbism which is Russophilia he is greatest Anti-Serb.

Serbs who invoke Ottoman muslims from Serbia as part of something modern Serbian are crazy.

Serbs from Istanbul if could would burn modern Serbia to the ground.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-07-2024 @ 07:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Then only Muslims were Serbs, cause they lived in major cities, orthodox Serbs didn't even exist and were called Raja, Vlachs etc...

Then those unimportant people allied with Russia, genocided and expelled muslims from Serbia, and proclaimed themselves as "True Serbs".

Now enjoy being Brother of Chinese and Russians, we don't want to be even remotely related to something like that, and please don't pull muslims into your game.

No muslim has anything to do with your modern Serbia nor anything related to Balkan Muslims has anything to do with orthodox Serbs.

Omer Paša Latas hated Russians and glorified Constantinople, he fought Russians numerous times... so according to modern concept of Serbism which is Russophilia he is greatest Anti-Serb.

Serbs who invoke Ottoman muslims from Serbia as part of something modern Serbian are crazy.

You confuse politics and ethnic origin.

Mehmed paša Sokolović was born in Serbian Orthodox family and he was a teenager when Ottomans kidnapped him and took him in Anatolia in Janissarie camp, his cousin Makarije Sokolović became Serbian Orthodox partiarch https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokoll...asha#Biography

Omer paša Latas was a mature man when he converted on Islam https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Pasha#Early_life

Conversions and political decisions can't change someone's blood/dna.

The Serbs and other Balkan Christians have stood up against Ottomans because they were occupators who imposed Devshirme, islamization, economic degradation etc.

I know you would like that Ottoman empire never collapsed, and to you have privilegies and live like pasha, and to Balkan Christians are you slaves.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

You confuse politics and ethnic origin.

Mehmed paša Sokolović was born in Serbian Orthodox family and he was a teenager when Ottomans kidnapped him and took him in Anatolia in Janissarie camp, his cousin Makarije Sokolović became Serbian Orthodox partiarch https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokoll...asha#Biography

Omer paša Latas was a mature man when he converted on Islam https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Pasha#Early_life

Conversions and political decisions can't change someone's blood/dna.

The Serbs and other Balkan Christians have stood up against Ottomans because they were occupators who imposed Devshirme, islamization, economic degradation etc.

I know you would like that Ottoman empire never collapsed, and to you have privilegies and live like pasha, and to Balkan Christians are you slaves.
    Ottoman Empire never collapsed, Mustafa Kemal pasha reformed it into Turkey.

He destroyed Arab language (after Arabs became hostile to us) so anything related to Arabs became unwanted (except religion itself)

He Turkified Greek speaking, Slavic speaking, Armenian speaking, etc.. Ottomans into Turkophone Turkish nation.

So Ottomans are alive, somewhat weaker than before but still alive in the modern world as Turks.

Devshirme System is a Byzantine Roman system of Conscription that has been on Balkans for Thousands of years, only got a name in Turkish language.

Ottomans can't be occupators because Balkans is their territory. Ottomans are Byzantine people therefore they have claims on Balkans stronger than anyone.

Orthodox people have betrayed us, blood or not, Serbs, Greeks have allied with British and Russians against Constantinople and Emperor which is a great shame.

It's such a shame that I wouldn't even revenge for that, orthodox people should die out of shame, for it is out of those Emperors that all Balkan religions came.

You should have all converted to Islam and followed majority, not to seek some foreigners to attack the Empire.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ottoman Empire never collapsed, Mustafa Kemal pasha reformed it into Turkey.

He destroyed Arab language (after Arabs became hostile to us) so anything related to Arabs became unwanted (except religion itself)

He Turkified Greek speaking, Slavic speaking, Armenian speaking, etc.. Ottomans into Turkophone Turkish nation.

So Ottomans are alive, somewhat weaker than before but still alive in the modern world as Turks.

Devshirme System is a Byzantine Roman system of Conscription that has been on Balkans for Thousands of years, only got a name in Turkish language.

Ottomans can't be occupators because Balkans is their territory. Ottomans are Byzantine people therefore they have claims on Balkans stronger than anyone.

Orthodox people have betrayed us, blood or not, Serbs, Greeks have allied with British and Russians against Constantinople and Emperor which is a great shame.

It's such a shame that I wouldn't even revenge for that, orthodox people should die out of shame, for it is out of those Emperors that all Balkan religions came.

You should have all converted to Islam and followed majority, not to seek some foreigners to attack the Empire.
    Wrong, Ottoman empire collapsed.

Ottomans are removed from central Europe and part of western Balkan in late 17th century. In 18th century Ottomans are removed from Crimea and northern coast of Black sea.
    In 1878 Ottomans lost significant territories in Balkan, and some around Caucasus. In 1911 Ottomans lost Lybia, and in 1912 large part of Balkan except Istanbul and East Thrace. In WW1 Ottomans lost Middle East.
    After WW1 officially still existed Ottoman empire, but in the borders of present day Turkey. Ataturk's move in 1923 was change of system, territory stayed same.

Last Online
    02-24-2024 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    81.25% Serbian, 12.5% Croatian, 6.25% Romanian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    G-Y225016
    mtDNA
    H12a*
    Taxonomy
    Pontid + Alpine/Gorid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,860
    Given: 8,987

0 Not allowed!

Da li zna neko kog su porekla Muslimani sa Kosova? Ne sećam se da sam ikada video bilo šta vezano za njihov Y-DNK, a kamoli neki autosomalni rezultat. Niti sam ikad čitao literaturu u kojoj se detaljnije priča o njima.

To bi trebalo da su prvobitno bili sve poturčeni lokalni Srbi, međutim ne znam koliko je učestalo među njima bilo mešanje sa doseljenim Albanicima a i Turcima koji su takođe bili prisutni na Kosovu, pa i dan danas, za razliku od ostalih srpskih krajeva.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

double
    Last edited by Pribislav; 04-26-2020 at 03:40 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
    Jel za neko kog su porekla Muslimani sa Kosova? Ne sećam se da sam ikada video bilo šta i o njihovom Y-DNK, a kamoli neki autosomalni rezultat. Niti sam ikad čitao literaturu u kojoj se detaljnije priča o njima.

To bi trebalo da su prvobitno bili sve poturčeni lokalni Srbi, ali ne znam koliko je učestalo među njima bilo mešanje sa doseljenim Albanicima a i Turcima koji su takođe bili prisutni na Kosovu, pa i dan danas, za razliku od ostalih srpskih krajeva.
    Testirano je 30-ak Goranaca na y dnk preko SDP, ali mislim da rezultati još nisu objavljeni. Ja sam video y dnk od samo 5 Goranaca ali davno (1 R1a-M458, 1 J2b2, 1 I2-M223 i 2 I2-Din, čini mi se).Neki Ibrahimović iz Prizrena ili okoline je R1a-M458.
    Mdm da se njihovi rezultati mogu naći na "bošnjačkom (sandžačkom) dnk projektu." Tamo Gorance i Torbeše tretirsju kao Bošnjake.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-08-2021 @ 05:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic , Romance, Hittite/Anatolian, UK
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian: they call me Europa
    Ancestry
    Pre historic wide eyed Med.
    Country
    Wales
    Y-DNA
    I-S24 Saxon
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    seafaring Bronze Age Phoenician
    Politics
    Making ports for trading and giving alphabets to basically the whole damn world.
    Hero
    -
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 441
    Given: 260

0 Not allowed!

That's a lie my family are Muslim and I got a Serbian Greek Armenian score. Islam is a religion not a race my Cousin who has the same mix as me who is also Bosnian on top physically got a Serbian related score on Ged ( while I got Italian Abruzzo and my Mum not Levant/Cyprus ) Serbians were one of the older Indo Europeans.

Last Online
    02-24-2024 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    81.25% Serbian, 12.5% Croatian, 6.25% Romanian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    G-Y225016
    mtDNA
    H12a*
    Taxonomy
    Pontid + Alpine/Gorid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,860
    Given: 8,987

0 Not allowed!

Testirano je 30-ak Goranaca na y dnk preko SDP, ali mislim da rezultati još nisu objavljeni. Ja sam video y dnk od samo 5 Goranaca ali davno (1 R1a-M458, 1 J2b2, 1 I2-M223 i 2 I2-Din, čini mi se). Neki Ibrahimović iz Prizrena ili okoline je R1a-M458.
    Mdm da se njihovi rezultati mogu naći na "bošnjačkom (sandžačkom) dnk projektu." Tamo Gorance i Torbeše tretiraju kao Bošnjake.
    Taj Ibrahimović je član našeg DNK projekta, pa je samim tiim i njegov rezultat javni. Ali nisam mislio na Gorance, oni su izolovana grupa na samom jugu regiona. Mislio sam na one što žive u Prizrenu i okolini, Metohiji i u manjim brojevima u drugim delovima KiM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information