Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,924
    Given: 2,964

0 Not allowed!

You would pass in Turkey well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Last Online
    08-02-2021 @ 10:55 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    North Rhine
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Taxonomy
    West Alpine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 661
    Given: 582

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    You would pass in Turkey well.
    Interesting, another Turkish user itilvolga told me the same. I personally don't think I look Turkish, especially because I've never seen a Turkish girl with my look. I also doubt that the Turks here in Germany think I'm one of them Thanks for your opinion!

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by aynora View Post
    Interesting, another Turkish user itilvolga told me the same. I personally don't think I look Turkish, especially because I've never seen a Turkish girl with my look. I also doubt that the Turks here in Germany think I'm one of them Thanks for your opinion!
    Your eyes seem a bit larger than usual Turkish eyes, other than that i don't know what would be exotic about you. You certainly don't look as exotic as this.

Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    North Rhine
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Taxonomy
    West Alpine
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Your eyes seem a bit larger than usual Turkish eyes, other than that i don't know what would be exotic about you. You certainly don't look as exotic as this.

Yes, I know that not all Turks are super dark. But don't I look a bit too western for Turkey though? I've seen some Turks with similar pigmentation to mine but the facial features were different.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes, I know that not all Turks are super dark. But don't I look a bit too western for Turkey though? I've seen some Turks with similar pigmentation to mine but the facial features were different.
    The woman i posted has too western face for Turkey. You seem to look more Balkanic and Mediterranean. I associate Western look with a long face and sharp features such as strong chin or pointy nose.

Turks tend to have darker hair and eyes than yours but other than that, your pigmentation is rather a standard here.

Not really your lookalike. I can't find a Turkish actress with your eyes, but this should draw a picture.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    North Rhine
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Taxonomy
    West Alpine
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The woman i posted has too western face for Turkey. You seem to look more Balkanic and Mediterranean. I associate Western look with a long face and sharp features such as strong chin or pointy nose.

Turks tend to have darker hair and eyes than yours but other than that, your pigmentation is rather a standard here.

Not really your lookalike. I can't find a Turkish actress with your eyes, but this should draw a picture.
    Hmm alright, quite a lot of people told me that there's a Balkan vibe about me (or that I pass), so this doesn't surprise me anymore. Just out of curiosity, how well do I pass in Turkey from 1-10? For Greece I got 7-8, for France 8, for Hungary 7-8, for Albania 7, for Moldova 8 and for Norway 5-6 (so far).

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Hmm alright, quite a lot of people told me that there's a Balkan vibe about me (or that I pass), so this doesn't surprise me anymore. Just out of curiosity, how well do I pass in Turkey from 1-10? For Greece I got 7-8, for France 8, for Hungary 7-8, for Albania 7, for Moldova 8 and for Norway 5-6 (so far).
    Maybe 7.

You could easily pretend to be local, but no one would be too surprised to find out you're a foreigner.

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

2 Not allowed!

You look quite Western to me. I'd say Alpine+Atlantid.
    Germany (the whole), Austria, Switzerland, probably Dutch and Belgian.
    Everywhere in continental Europe, where there is a noticeable part of Germanic blood (even the regions of France adjacent to Germany).
    Turkey did not even spend the night here.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    North Rhine
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Taxonomy
    West Alpine
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KirillMazur View Post
    You look quite Western to me. I'd say Alpine+Atlantid.
    Germany (the whole), Austria, Switzerland, probably Dutch and Belgian.
    Everywhere in continental Europe, where there is a noticeable part of Germanic blood (even the regions of France adjacent to Germany).
    Turkey did not even spend the night here.
    Thanks! Would I look alien in Russia?

Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread Information