Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MsSPF View Post
    Do you guys agree with it ?

I am not really convinced...but after all, I'm not 100% sure, I never fell in love with a man

How many hearts have you broken?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    You could say that. The quality women are extremely rare and get swooped up before you ever have a chance, you have to fight and scrap against 10 other men just to sniff a 6/10 brown-eyed brunette these days.

The absolute state of modern-day feminism lel.

Women should be married and have at least one child by the time they're 25, and there is no reason for quality women to be single after 25, so that means any man looking for a wife who has any self respect would be looking to 25+ year old women, ideally from respectable families, who have great relationship/respect for parents, who have unironically used up all their pussy passes.

Women have a limited number of eggs, their peak fertility is 22, and once they're not virgins their ability for intimacy and lifelong marriage drops exponentially.

Absolutely correct and i 100% agree with you.

Last Online
    05-27-2023 @ 02:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,802
    Given: 5,812

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Men are romantics pretending to be pragmatists, women are pragmatists pretending to be romantics.
    Well-said.

A man's love for his woman, when it's true, is like that of a woman's love for her child. It's pure, unconditional, genuine and sacrificial. A man is a fool to expect the same kind of love from her woman that he got from his mother.

You fall in love with a woman in her prime and it's the men who are the romantic ones dreaming of a happy ending, not the women.
    Yea, you're talking about me there. I did the same mistake three times. It mustn't be a coincidence.

One girl, well, I was so in love with her. She dumped me blaming me for taking things too quickly. First I thought it was because I was trying to get her in bed so quickly. I tried to explain her that it was not the case and then she told me; "that's not what I meant, you are trying to get further into my life, meeting my sister, brother, bla bla, and each time I ask, what are you gonna want 3 months later?"

It made me question if something was wrong with me, and if I shouldn't invest so much in a person. But it's not me, I guess, it's just my nature, I do not like wasting my time with nonsense. I'm not looking for hookups.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneeye View Post
    Men fall in love after they see the qualities they desire, women fall in love and bend the qualities they desire
    Game recognize game nEgga

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ✨👽✨
    Ancestry
    Preußisches Sachsen, Hessen, Bayern, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Yorkshire, Kent, Catalonia, Menorca
    Country
    Malta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,844
    Given: 786

2 Not allowed!

This is a good lesson to learn early and recognize when it's too soon for certain things. Another valuable lesson is realizing the difference between love and infatuation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryujin View Post
    One girl, well, I was so in love with her. She dumped me blaming me for taking things too quickly. First I thought it was because I was trying to get her in bed so quickly. I tried to explain her that it was not the case and then she told me; "that's not what I meant, you are trying to get further into my life, meeting my sister, brother, bla bla, and each time I ask, what are you gonna want 3 months later?"

It made me question if something was wrong with me, and if I shouldn't invest so much in a person. But it's not me, I guess, it's just my nature, I do not like wasting my time with nonsense. I'm not looking for hookups.

Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 06:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Slovak-American
    Ancestry
    75% Slovak, 19.5% British Isles, 2.5% German, 1.5% Swiss German, 1.5% French. (Paper trail)
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1a-m458(L260)
    mtDNA
    U4b1b1
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid + CM
    Politics
    Christian
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    ya mom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,539
    Given: 1,369

1 Not allowed!

complete opposite. Men fall in love when they see a women they find beautiful and having motherly and womenly qualities. Men dont make a decision and this process is rather quick. Every girl ive really liked in my life took very little time for me to like her. Women on the other hand can be attracted to you from the beginning and find you intriguing but to really fall in love with you it takes time and they have to reach a decision, girls literally make decisions about guys they like and dont like. No guy works this way biologically. so no I dont agree, its the complete opposite.
    “Cool Story bro”
    63.1% Belorussian + 36.9% French @ 3.85

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

2 Not allowed!

I think men don't really fall in love in a deep way women do. Men are also much less picky than women are. I genuinely think men are capable of loving many beautiful and kind girls they meet, while with women it is different. We form a deep attachment to one particular man and it's incredibly hard to move on from that point. Men fall in love much quicker and easier.

Most of men I loved I loved for years, and took extremely long time to move on from fixation to that particular man I loved, even if I met better looking and more interesting guys than he is.

On the other hand, once love is gone I think men are capable to love end enjoy new woman of their interest rather quicky.

Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 06:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Slovak-American
    Ancestry
    75% Slovak, 19.5% British Isles, 2.5% German, 1.5% Swiss German, 1.5% French. (Paper trail)
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1a-m458(L260)
    mtDNA
    U4b1b1
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid + CM
    Politics
    Christian
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    ya mom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,539
    Given: 1,369

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Est.1992 View Post
    I think men don't really fall in love in a deep way women do. Men are also much less picky than women are. I genuinely think men are capable of loving many beautiful and kind girls they meet, while with women it is different. We form a deep attachment to one particular man and it's incredibly hard to move on from that point. Men fall in love much quicker and easier.

Most of men I loved I loved for years, and took extremely long time to move on from fixation to that particular man I loved, even if I met better looking and more interesting guys than he is.

On the other hand, once love is gone I think men are capable to love end enjoy new woman of their interest rather quicky.
    once girls really commit to a guy they bond hardcore in a way that men dont and cant do from one day to another(this creeps guys out sometimes), but there are literally studies showing that men stay attached to ex-partners longer once they have seperated and that women move on easier than men, its just breakups at the moment are harder for women, but later on become harder for men.

Men who arent just super carnal are also very picky. I actually have always had the impression that if a guy isnt crazy and is faithful and gives securitiy to a girl, then most girls will be totally happy with that, despite what the guy looks like. Men on the other hand have to be with a women they get along with well but that has almost no bearing on how sexually attractive a guy finds a girl so this makes guys pickier when it comes to choosing a life partner. Men fall deeply in love with women too and can be very attached but men can also allow their carnal side to take over their entire brain and forget about their emotions.
    “Cool Story bro”
    63.1% Belorussian + 36.9% French @ 3.85

Neighborhood Friendly Nuna <3
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Samoan
    Ancestry
    Samoan
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,533
    Given: 11,712

0 Not allowed!

well, what does it even mean to “fall in love”?

i used to believe loving a partner makes you a better person. now, i’m not so sure.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2021 @ 06:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Adyghea
    Taxonomy
    South Indian/Sri Lankan looking
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,064