Page 166 of 274 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2733

Thread: The Armenians - People of Armenia, Caucasus

Senior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-25-2012 @ 01:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Armenia
    Politics
    Biocultural European Preservation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthropologique View Post
    That ridiculous Adams study again... LMAO! That's been debunked time and time again. In act, the figures have never been duplicated - not even close. Using their highly flawed methodology Austrians and Swiss would have 25% Sephardic markers. My heavens, you need serious schooling. Do some research and you'll quickly see why that "study" has been dubbed dust-bin material.
    Yeah, exactly, and it is nothing different than what you have been trying to do in this very thread with your pseudo-science. I do not need any schooling on your part, thank you, as I have not seen any serious argumentation which is grounded in scientific facts. I have listed all my sources (from universities and academic foundations). You can go back and again read up on them, if you missed them.

Vince Vizachero prepared the following MAP of the distribution of R1b1a2* (yellow - L265+), R1b1a2a* (green - L23+), R1b1a2a1a* (orange - L51+), and R1b1a2a1a1* (red - L11+). The vast majority of R1b1a2 members of the Armenian DNA Project belong to the green R1b1a2a* L23+ branch. A few are part of the yellow R1b1a2* L265+ branch. None are orange R1b1a2a11* L51+ only. One is red R1b1a2a1a1* L11+. More importantly, no Armenians are found in the big European branches downstream of red L11+, namely U106 & P312.

A recent study published in january 2010 seems to corroborate all of the above. According to its authors (Balaresque et al): "Haplogroup R1b1a2 is the commonest European Y-chromosomal lineage, increasing in frequency from east to west, and carried by 110 million European men. Previous studies suggested a Paleolithic origin, but here we show that the geographical distribution of its microsatellite diversity is best explained by spread from a single source in the Near East via Anatolia during the Neolithic... R1b1a2 was carried as a rapidly expanding lineage from the Near East via Anatolia to the western fringe of Europe during the Neolithic. Our interpretation of the history of hg R1b1a2 now makes Europe a prime example of how expansion of a Y-chromosomal lineage tends to accompany technological and cultural change."

Another study published in august 2010 (Myres et al.) strengthens this view: "The phylogenetic relationships of numerous branches within the core Y-chromosome haplogroup R-M207 support a West Asian origin of haplogroup R1b, its initial differentiation there followed by a rapid spread of one of its sub-clades carrying the M269 mutation to Europe.http://www.familytreedna.com/public/...x?section=news

Last Online
    09-19-2015 @ 06:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Breton, Gallaecian, small amounts of Gascon and Norman plus a tiny bit of Finnish.
    Ancestry
    Brittany, Gallaecia (Galiza and N. Portugal).
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Brittany
    Y-DNA
    R1b (R-L21*)
    mtDNA
    H1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,614
    Given: 4,516

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Armin View Post
    Yeah, exactly, and it is nothing different than what you have been trying to do in this very thread with your pseudo-science. I do not need any schooling on your part, thank you, as I have not seen any serious argumentation which is grounded in scientific facts. I have listed all my sources (from universities and academic foundations). You can go back and again read up on them, if you missed them.
    The material I and other people have posted here is hardly "psuedo-science". It's cutting-edge genetic research that's been confirmed on many levels. Don't take my word for it, contact Eurogenes, Dodecad, the Dr. McDonald Project (University of Illinois), Baher, the Nature Journal and others.

Last Online
    03-26-2012 @ 12:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armeno-Greco-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Ancestry
    Armenian
    Country
    Armenia
    Taxonomy
    Faelid/Alpinid with Dinarid tendencies
    Politics
    Preservation of EU Syphilisation
    Religion
    Atiyoga-Vajrayana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24

0 Not allowed!

The material I and other people have posted here is hardly "psuedo-science". It's cutting-edge genetic research that's been confirmed on many levels. Don't take my word for it, contact Eurogenes, Dodecad, the Dr. McDonald Project (University of Illinois), Baher, the Nature Journal and others.
    The material is not, but your wordplay & speculations( by mixing geographical and genetic terms) are !
    I told you already about name attribution to the frequencies and their closness to other ones! So please stop your bullshit!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Breton, Gallaecian, small amounts of Gascon and Norman plus a tiny bit of Finnish.
    Ancestry
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Brittany
    Y-DNA
    R1b (R-L21*)
    mtDNA
    H1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ar-Man View Post
    The material is not, but your wordplay & speculations are ! I told you already about name atribution to frequencies and their closness to other ones!
    Look, it's very simple, genetic clustering plots and genetic distance calculations VERY accurately show the full ancestry of population groups. If you can't accept that fact then I suggest you contact some top human population geneticists and get their take.

Time to close this thread.

Senior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-25-2012 @ 01:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Armenia
    Politics
    Biocultural European Preservation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

0 Not allowed!

I have also quoted from Dr. McDonald and other geneticists, what is important to point out is that you make your own assertions and speak of Armenian "West Asian DNA," when research indicates that same Indo-European "West Asian" core DNA is the most common haplogroup throughout all of Europe, shared by some 110 million Europeans.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Brittany
    Y-DNA
    R1b (R-L21*)
    mtDNA
    H1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

By the way, how the h**l did Iberians get dragged into this conversation. Who's next, Germans and Austrians!?

Last Online
    03-26-2012 @ 12:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armeno-Greco-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Ancestry
    Armenian
    Country
    Armenia
    Taxonomy
    Faelid/Alpinid with Dinarid tendencies
    Politics
    Preservation of EU Syphilisation
    Religion
    Atiyoga-Vajrayana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24

0 Not allowed!

Look, it's very simple, genetic clustering plots and genetic distance calculations VERY accurately show the full ancestry of population groups. If you can't accept that fact then I suggest you contact some top human population geneticists and get their take.

Time to close this thread.
    Yeah this is what you want, because your hollow arguments have been shown for what they are.

You forgot about my last post ?

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...postcount=1601

Banned
    Last Online
    12-19-2011 @ 12:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Lombard
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Europeism
    Religion
    Nothing
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

I have also quoted from Dr. McDonald and other geneticists, what is important to point out is that you make your own assertions and speak of Armenian "West Asian DNA," when research indicates that same Indo-European "West Asian" core DNA is the most common haplogroup throughout all of Europe, shared by some 110 million Europeans.

REAL ARMENIANS

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Brittany
    Y-DNA
    R1b (R-L21*)
    mtDNA
    H1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

West Asian components occur in all European populations, usually in single digits (particularly the case in Western Europe). Towards the east, the frequencies are higher. So what? West Asian doesn't mean European. European refers to majority carriers of European alleles that fall into the following categories: West European, North European, South European, North Atlantic. Within this categories you have sub-cateories such as Balto-Finnic, Slavic, etc.

Close this thread please.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Brittany
    Y-DNA
    R1b (R-L21*)
    mtDNA
    H1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ar-Man View Post
    Yeah this is what you want, because your hollow arguments have been shown for what they are.

You forgot about my last post ?

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...postcount=1601
    Excuse me Ar-Man, where do Armenians cluster genetically?. Come on, tell us which populations they are closest too genetically and most resemble physically? Hey, none of them are European.

Page 166 of 274 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast

Thread Information