R-Z225
    mtDNA
    H1c3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,076
    Given: 6,670

8 Not allowed!

Unhappy Girlfriend just broke up with me :(

Was a long-distance relationship and suddenly today... decided to wake up early and called her. We had a nice chat and I was just in bed saying how much I love her and everything it was all good she gets off the phone because her dad wanted her to help her with something. She texts me a long paragraph starting with "do you want me to be honest?" And it basically is just her fear that when I go back to college I will cheat on her. But I am not like that, I am a very shy guy and I don't do that shit. I barely go out to parties or anything and she posed this scenario and I guess i answer poorly. I am devasted. I loved her and she just snapped her finger once and I am gone. Feel like my emotions just got played with hard.

It has been like 2 months, and I've been happy since the start she is in London I live in NY. I planned on meeting her in the summer I had so many plans with her. This was my first date (at 19) she had 5 and always talked about her past bf's and stuff... and she's the one that thinks I'd cheat? Man I'm so fucking mad and sad. Sorry for the vent guys and girls. I just feel like a part of me is gone.

Update: back together with her
    Last edited by Luso; 05-04-2020 at 04:08 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,306
    Given: 1,205

1 Not allowed!

Just keep your head up man , probably for the best . Was she English ?

Rgvgjhvv

1 Not allowed!

Sorry

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Mexican American
    Ancestry
    Mostly Iberian and Amerindian/ 3% to 2% Scottish Miniscule African
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Nevada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,631
    Given: 3,857

1 Not allowed!

Dude know you done nothing wrong in this situation. Although I do not know how badly you answered. If she did not knew that you were shy and would not cheat on her then did she really know you? A strong relationship is based in trust and if she did not trust you then I don't think it would have lasted long. Also you have to be careful especially with long distance relationship because it more likely to lead to dishonesty. Now the thing you should do continue to improve yourself. Don't worry too much you can only go up from this point.

Last Online
    01-13-2021 @ 08:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Magyar
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian + 1/32 Jewish
    Ancestry
    Balkans, Eastern Europe
    Country
    Hungary
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b1a1b7
    mtDNA
    H1ax
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Politics
    More plantations
    Hero
    Ras Tafari
    Religion
    Rastafari
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,570
    Given: 25,848

3 Not allowed!

I'm sorry for you. I know this feeling But it's alright when there's a community behind you.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 392
    Given: 152

2 Not allowed!

A few months from now and it won't mean a thing bro. Feelings are just temporary, you'll find a new girl soon and she won't be matter anymore.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-30-2020 @ 02:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Moorish
    Country
    Morocco
    Taxonomy
    Transmed+Berberid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Hero
    Me
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,362
    Given: 5,351

3 Not allowed!

Are you sure there is no way to contact her again ? Explain her what you just said here and if she still refuses to understand then it means she wasn't really serious about it and she's not worth it. If I've learned something throughout these years is that long distance relationships rarely work. Next time avoid it and try to meet someone you can see IRL. I wish the best for you honestly

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Aegean, Inner Anatolia, Transcaucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,160
    Given: 3,931

3 Not allowed!

It’s so sad to hear but look on the bright side, it didn’t last for a long time and you will recover yourself easily. I sincerely wish you overcome this situation and sometimes people can’t get along well with each other some time later so don’t feel like it’s your fault or something like that. Just move on and know that it’s the first but never the last, you are a good looking lad with a good heart.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

3 Not allowed!

Long distance relationships usually fail. They are basically just a commitment to text chat and video call with an uninteresting person every day; cheating is rampant and it's more akin to a parasocial obsession than anything resembling two people in a proper relationship. Unless you both are completely devoted to each other then it may as well not be a relationship at all. Humans require close contact to keep the fire burning and for 99% of relationships they are completely reliant on this flame because the moment it snuffs out you are strangers again.

Quote Originally Posted by Iberians View Post
    It has been like 2 months. Man I'm so fucking mad and sad. Sorry for the vent guys and girls. I just feel like a part of me is gone.
    Long distance relationship during a quarantine with no discernable end date as when you two will see each other? She has probably already cheated on you dozens of times. Well, you look ethnic, what do you expect? lel

You should just cut your losses in the future; it's better than the eventual heartbreak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,627
    Given: 21,630

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Iberians View Post
    Was a long-distance relationship and suddenly today... decided to wake up early and called her. We had a nice chat and I was just in bed saying how much I love her and everything it was all good she gets off the phone because her dad wanted her to help her with something. She texts me a long paragraph starting with "do you want me to be honest?" And it basically is just her fear that when I go back to college I will cheat on her. But I am not like that, I am a very shy guy and I don't do that shit. I barely go out to parties or anything and she posed this scenario and I guess i answer poorly. I am devasted. I loved her and she just snapped her finger once and I am gone. Feel like my emotions just got played with hard.

It has been like 2 months, and I've been happy since the start she is in London I live in NY. I planned on meeting her in the summer I had so many plans with her. This was my first date (at 19) she had 5 and always talked about her past bf's and stuff... and she's the one that thinks I'd cheat? Man I'm so fucking mad and sad. Sorry for the vent guys and girls. I just feel like a part of me is gone.
    são coisas que acontecem, este tipo de coisa é de relativa importância, você vai encontrar outra mulher, e depois outra... e assim por diante.

Tens sempre a opção de entrar num monge cartuxo.

When I was 16 my first girlfriend broke up repently and I was crying for her for several years absurdly. How bad you have it depends on you. I´m sorry for you, but seeing it with some distance, is not actually so bad.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information