Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: May 9 - Happy Great Victory Day! - 75 years.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    Those are somewhat synonymous but describing different aspects of it. Independecy shows relation to outside political entities while sovereignty describing degree of authority inside of your own polity.

You're missing the fact all political entities inevitably influence each other.
    Slowly, slowly ... but we are proceeing. Now Russian I want you to fit this ''influence each others'' to those two above.
    What that ''influence'' can really mean in reality (examples?) if/as/then those two others will happen/exist?

It has been like that since people started to form first tribes.
    I don't care if that would had been valid millions of years or just a second. I only care what is right and what is wrong.

That's unfair, I know, but that's the way things are.
    Opposite like you (Russian) I don't accept matters just like that, if those are unfair or sucks ... like rising my shouders (= with shrug).

No matter how much Russians want to be friends with Finns, Russia has to sacrifice some of this relationship just to resolve global political issues.
    I don't think Russians ever wanted/wants to be friends of Finns (or atleast not away which Finns could call free equal bases friendship). That is someway weird, as Russians shares some genes with Finns. But the problem probably is that Finns (or Finno Ugrics) are also looked down in Russia/Sovjet Union by Slavics.

There was at least 6 different projects for future Europe. Unified fully independent neutral Germany was one of them. Stalin personally favored it because it ensured large neutral buffer state with virtually no expenses on Soviet side. But US and UK wouldn't want to hear anything about it.
    I already answered to this. No way Sovjet Union (or West) would had allowed independent Germany to create their own army (after WWII).

Since times of Ancient Rome social evolution was all about formation of larger social entities.
    Sometimes evolution sucks. One can even go so far that whole homo sapiens was mistake (and a great mistake) of mother nature/evolution .... destroying whole planet.

Throwing it all away just to make a little Finnish girl feel safe? As much as I personally like the idea of making little girl happy that's not something we could afford.
    Not in my lifetime, but one day, one day your Empire will break down (as any other in history).
    Last edited by Finnish Swede; 05-13-2020 at 10:39 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian
    Everything you know about Russia and Russians is from scary stories. In other words 'because someone said so'. All your conclusions are hypothetical.
    To tell the truth ... I have gotten pretty similar feelings then listening yours/Russians talks about Nazis & Nazism.

Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Slowly, slowly ... but we are proceeing.
    Slowly indeed. You're not a fastest learner.

Now Russian I want you to fit this ''influence each others'' to those two above.
    What that ''influence'' can really mean in reality (examples?) if/as/then those two others will happen/exist?
    Could be anything cultural, economical or political. Could be positive and negative. The topic is massive, we aren't going to cover it all here.

I don't care if that would had been valid millions of years or just a second. I only care what is right and what is wrong.

Opposite like you (Russian) I don't accept matters just like that, if those are unfair or sucks ... like rising my shouders (= with shrug).
    If your age is really 21 your attitude is expected. You want to change the world to be a better and happier place. The only advice I can give you is find the guy, get pregnant and do your best to raise your sons not to be complete arseholes. Because chances are that is maximum you will be able to achieve in your life. You are not going to change your neighbour be it fella next do or a country across the border.

I don't think Russians ever wanted/wants to be friends of Finns (or atleast not away which Finns could call free equal bases friendship). That is someway weird, as Russians shares some genes with Finns. But the problem probably is that Finns (or Finno Ugrics) are also looked down in Russia/Sovjet Union by Slavics.
    To be honest most Russians don't give a damn about Finns. You are irrelevant and insignificant in lives of 99% of Russians. Nobody looking down on you, people just don't care. Exception would be those Russians who work with Finns closely be it politicians or businessmen.

I already answered to this. No way Sovjet Union (or West) would had allowed independent Germany to create their own army (after WWII).
    Why are you talking about army? There was nothing about Germany having an army. Neutral demilitarized country. Its security would be guaranteed by opposing blocks. Same as with any other neutral country. As much as it may seem unlikely to you there were political tools making it very realistic scenario. Only needed both sides to agree to that.

Sometimes evolution sucks. One can even go so far that whole homo sapiens was mistake (and a great mistake) of mother nature/evolution .... destroying whole planet.
    So what are you going to do about it? Exterminate 99% of humans? Good luck with that.

Not in my lifetime, but one day, one day your Empire will break down (as any other in history).
    One day Sun will explode and expand in size so much it will swallow Mercury and Venus. It's surface will get really close to Earth making any life on the planet impossible. One day... but not today, not tomorrow, not even in 1000 years.

We have what we have today and have to work with it. Today Empire is alive and well. There is nothing little Finnish girl can do about it. Better learn to respect your neighbour so you could build productive relationships and reap some benefits from it.

Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

4 Not allowed!

To tell the truth ... I have gotten pretty similar feelings then listening yours/Russians talks about Nazis & Nazism.
    Not even close. The deeds of Nazis during WWII were well documented. Then they were trialed in international tribunal and formally condemned as crimes against humanity. Those are not mere fantasies and stories, those are official conclusions of international community. There is not a single argument of this scale available to you in debate against Russians.

Ülev

2 Not allowed!

Russia targets Poland with ‘hostile narratives’ on WWII anniversary: analysis
    https://www.polskieradio.pl/395/7785...rsary-analysis

The myth of “the Great Patriotic War” has become a cornerstone of Russia’s internal and foreign policy, "and anyone—a country or an organisation—who opposes the manipulated version of history spread by Russia comes under fire from its authorities," according to Żaryn, who serves as spokesman for Poland’s security services chief.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Slowly indeed. You're not a fastest learner.
    I was not talking about myself ...

Could be anything cultural, economical or political. Could be positive and negative. The topic is massive, we aren't going to cover it all here.
    Typical answer from Russian ... then topic starts to hit too close or become too unpleasant.

If your age is really 21 your attitude is expected. You want to change the world to be a better and happier place. The only advice I can give you
    Now what put you think I would expect any advices from Russian? Or even more; listening any those?

... to raise your sons not to be complete arseholes.
    I assume you don't call any Russians (who teaches their own sons to see Nazis as devils) ... arseholes? Don't worry ... I will teach mine to think similar ways about Russians.

To be honest most Russians don't give a damn about Finns.
    Yes, you care only about those (USA) who can military wise challanger you (even destroy you). I know, I know. You only understand/listening/respect ''steel on the borders''. Becoming from your culture and values. I have said this already few times.

Why are you talking about army? There was nothing about Germany having an army. Neutral demilitarized country.
    Because that kind of Germany would had been a country without any own will (like man without balls).
    Sovjet Union (as well as West) would had used them as much as possible (equally).

Its security would be guaranteed by opposing blocks.
    Security from whom? And why (were there bad boys alive after end of Nazi Germany) ?
    Anyway, it would had been worse kind of country (mindless, powerless).

Same as with any other neutral country. As much as it may seem unlikely to you there were political tools making it very realistic scenario. Only needed both sides to agree to that.
    You are walking thin ice now Russian. Do you see/call Finland as a neutral country at cold war time? I don't. Finland is more neutral country today (2020) than it was 1946 - 2000 ... fully true .... even as Finland has all the time stayed outside of NATO or Warslaw Pact. Now ask yourself why I said that? Just because ''neutral country'' means different things to you and me. You look it in papers, I look it via reality.
    And for your info ... I'll ''eat you alive'' if we will start to debate about that (neutral Finland).

So what are you going to do about it? Exterminate 99% of humans? Good luck with that.
    Honestly I think humankind will proceed pretty well without me.

One day Sun will explode and expand in size so much it will swallow Mercury and Venus. It's surface will get really close to Earth making any life on the planet impossible. One day... but not today, not tomorrow, not even in 1000 years.
    For your info .... space has interested me enough. You do not need go on that. Timeline is so long here (2-3billion years) ... by that time humans are not living in Earth anymore. Either moved to space or destroyed themseves.

We have what we have today and have to work with it. Today Empire is alive and well. There is nothing little Finnish girl can do about it. Better learn to respect your neighbour so you could build productive relationships and reap some benefits from it.
    Except telling about crimes you have done in history . Everyone will not know those as well as I. I want to share them the real nature of Russians. We know you better than anyone else living more distant from you.

Not even close. The deeds of Nazis during WWII were well documented. Then they were trialed in international tribunal and formally condemned as crimes against humanity. Those are not mere fantasies and stories, those are official conclusions of international community. There is not a single argument of this scale available to you in debate against Russians.
    Jews history. Allied powers history (= winning side).
    Sorry as I say; that hardly is full objective picture what really happened.
    Last edited by Finnish Swede; 05-14-2020 at 01:20 PM.

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

0 Not allowed!

So that fantastic morlocks and eloi do not seem like a pointless fantasy, it is enough to recall the estate of Heinrich Himmler, a member of the Moral Rearmament Society. At the underground factory in Peenemuende, the working day lasted 18 hours, neat stacks of corpses were stored at the end of the working day, as prisoners of war withstood the pace for two to three months. And all this was included in the concept of the "New Order", which was to be installed in the upcoming kingdom of Edward VIII. In February 1941, he will give an interview to journalist Fulton Auersler, in which he says: “No matter what happens, a "new order" will inevitably be established on our planet ... It must rely on the police power ... This time, new social justice will reign with the world.”
    So,
    “Fascism, which until now was a poorly disguised mixture of all kinds of difficult patches and trash of corporatism, Caesarism, Bonapartism, monarchism, military dictatorship and even theocracy (in Catholic countries), finally found here its impeccably corresponding fundamental form of the state - oligarchic despotism ".
    Henry Ernst "Hitler against the USSR", 1936

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

1 Not allowed!

Maybe I'm wrong, but my opinion is this: all the troubles of the Russian people in its forgiveness of all those who betrayed, killed, destroyed the Russian people and continue to do so. We had enough chances when we were strong (after 1945) to finish off the enemies. And do not return their prisoners from the camps. Moreover, we always fulfill the signed agreements, even if it is not profitable for us. But Western opponents do not. Or they execute exactly as long as it is beneficial to them. The West and its vassals accept either the kindness and non-vengeance of Russians as either stupidity or weakness. Any mongrel barks at us and crap under the fence, and we pretend that we don’t notice. A recent example is a toilet on the site of the monument to Konev. Bronze soldier in Tallinn. And some of our elites put memorial plaques to mannerheims and krasnovs. And the monuments to Italians, Romanians, Czechs and Hungarians, whom our grandfathers laid to rest in OUR land. So they mock us as holy fool ones. And just do not tell me that if we begin to do like them, we will turn into them. In the war, we destroyed them. But the war, apparently, did not end. Watch the movie "Velikaya Otechestvennaya (Великая Отечественная)". Just as we are a threat to their world for them, so they are a threat to our existence for us. The difference is that we threaten them to prevent world domination and plunder us completely (I mean the people), and they threaten us with our destruction. Until they are afraid of destruction by us, confirmed by our actions against them, similar as they are doing against us, until then they will not give up attempts. And even if they stop for a while, then this cannot be taken as success. It is necessary to push further. Otherwise, we will be taken apart in parts.

Can you imagine what a scream will be then and after? Here, an ordinary famine in 1933 due to an outbreak of cholera and wheat beaten by “rust” along with increased sluggishness of local authorities is called the Holodomor. When the US-backed uprising in Hungary in 1956 was crushed, the whole world poured mud on the USSR, not noticing that France at the same time has crushed the uprising in Morocco and Algeria with an order of magnitude more civilian casualties, which no one condemned. There, by the way, the French legion participated ("reinforced" by former Wehrmacht and SS soldiers).
    Later, when, after many provocations, the USSR shot down a civilian airliner in 1986 - this is a great tragedy for the whole world, and when a little later an American ship crashes an Iranian civilian plane, by the way, being in the territorial waters of Iran - the captain is awarded an order and this situation is called an unfortunate identification error.
    In general, we must learn not to pay attention to "international public opinion" and solve OUR issues with Anglo-Saxon equanimity and Jewish arrogance. Just staying "Russian" (in the historically correct sense) will be quite difficult after that.

We must stop repenting for the true heroes of our country and places, like the Butovo polygon - it is in such places the external management, theft, bribes, the degradation of culture and science, causes of unborn children, etc. are buried.

is just really nice
    Last Online
    07-05-2020 @ 02:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,435
    Given: 793

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    You are totaly wrong. Race mixing was not taboo in the Soviet Union and communist states unlike in USA, Germany and other western countries with racial laws), there were millions of soviet who had mixed background half turkic, half siberian, half chechen etc. The hungarian stalinist leader Rákosi had yakut wife:
    Why do you bring your turanid countryman up as example of race mixing in Soviet Union? Broader question why do you apply customs of your country on Soviet Union?
    Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 04:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bulgar
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Byzantine + Scythian (5.528) Seleucid + Scythian (5.695) Seleucid + Gaul (7.389) Byzantine + Gaul
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Y-DNA
    E-FTD7860 / maternal grandparents I-p37, J-M172
    mtDNA
    J1c-C16261T
    Taxonomy
    Beautiful
    Religion
    Orthodoxy Christianity
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,896
    Given: 1,003

1 Not allowed!

The victory parade in Moscow will take place on June 24, Russian President Vladimir Putin was quoted as saying by BGNES.
    On this date in 1945, the historic parade of victory over Hitler's Germany took place on Red Square in Moscow.
    The Russian president also proposed that the Immortal Regiment march be held on July 26, Navy Day.
    URA, URA!!!
    ...Even if a man lives well, he dies and another one comes into existence. Let the one who comes later upon seeing this inscription remember the one who had made it. And the name is Omurtag, Kanasubigi.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information