Steppe tragedy U5B3D
    Hero
    𐤀𐤔𐤕𐤓𐤕
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,744
    Given: 1,822

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nassbean View Post
    you don't understand ...the north african component is already part of the canarian and other spanish components that's why it shows only 1%. In reality you probably have more than this.
    I could show him my own sample

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Espańol
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,539
    Given: 4,803

0 Not allowed!

Lies have very short legs.

Goodnight
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown European View Post
    Im not saying any of you are 60% Occitanian. I am only using proxies
    I know, and that means nothing. You are using these references to claim spaniards are 5% nigga, what is ridiculous. As ridiculous as claiming spaniards are 60% occitanian.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiete View Post
    Very well said Spaniards are delusional denying the important historical facts about their Jew "marrano" ancestry.

I'm myself a Jewish Mexican where my Jewish/middle ancestry comes from? SPANIARDS..
    First, you are not Jewish Mexican, don't invent. You just are a chicana who resulted to have some distant Jewish ancestry.

Second, from where your distant Jewish ancestry comes, you say? From the Marranos that fled from Spain to Americas, as it is very well documented. Why do you think Mexicans have infinitely more MEna ancestry than spaniards?

Quote Originally Posted by Axios View Post
    They do, at least in Catalonia, but quite bad, no mention to berbers. it's a good country, with good people, don't let this fool make you think otherwise. Obv there are scum like him, but thats everywhere tbh.
    Hahaha, a good country, the immigrant says, as if Spain was his country

Spaniards here are delusional denying any ancestry that has nothing to do with european aka white pride worldwide. They have more in common with North Africans than they do with Germans or Britts.
    We don't have anything in common with you, brown immigrant. Nor language, nor religion, nor culture, nor way of life, nor similar clothes, nor surnames, nor skin color, nor architecture, nor behavior, nor climate, NOTHING. Spain is a very civilized and developed country while North Africa is the fuckin third world. North Africans are known in Spain and rest of Europe for being criminals, rapists, drug traffickers, lazy beings, etc. this is why nobody likes you.

North Africa and Spain are like two separated worlds...and thanks God for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiete View Post
    As someone who been to Spain my personal observation Is majority people In Castilla are like him I got the impression from them. The Catalans Andalusians and Canarians were like -Pan Latin American in terms of sense oh humour .

Out of Castilla this whole anti-immigrant or racist minds like CV don't exist once you entered Castilla Is like entering the most racist small white majority towns In Alabama or Georgia U.S.

Hey, every spanish province hates Madrid, Castilla and Murcia for a reason, they are the provinces with most braindead and fascist people in the country. They are the redneck hillbillies of Spain. They do nothing for the country but act patriotic, blaming immigrants (that actually do more for the country than themselves), they think the flag is owned by them. Actually, Vox president (a neonazi politic party) never had an actual job, and he kept stealing money from public funds.
    hahaha yep, that is why the VOX president is from Murcia...oh wait, that he is basque you could not be dumber

And no, immigrant, people dont hate Madrid. People hate Catalonia, curiously the region where you parasite and which is full of moors like you. That is one of the reasons why Catalonia is so hated.

Who are you apart of an immigrant to say which region the spaniards hate...

The average is no where near Canarias but one Canary Islander had the same amount of North Moroccan as an Andalusian
    That is impossible and one more of your lies. Canarians are literally Berbers mixed with spaniards. How the heck they could have the same amount of Moroccan than any peninsular?

No one wants to associate his people with north africans (not even MEs), the same way north africans don't want to be associated with SSAs. You have to understand that south euros here view their NA admixture like if it was SSA : "a downgrade/contamination" call it as you want. It's probably due to the current socio-cultural and economic situation of North Africa and its people : poverty, Islam, terrorism, criminality, mass immigration, etc

If the world was controlled by arabs be sure many of them would be proud of their ME admixture and would ask to classify only their exotic/mena looking individuals...
    Current, you say? This is happening since the year 711, baby. It is nothing current.

And no. If the world was controlled by Arabs nobody would want be related with you, are you crazy? The world is controlled by Jews and nobody want. With Arabs less even.
    Either you are old, or you clearly dont use much social networking apps. But most young people hate the regions i mentioned. And yes, cities like Fachadolid are hated in the whole country.
    False. People hate Catalonia the most.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...occo-or-Sweden

There are more examples. Nassbean your countryman knows very well.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-30-2020 @ 02:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Moorish
    Country
    Morocco
    Taxonomy
    Transmed+Berberid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Hero
    Me
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,362
    Given: 5,351

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallop View Post
    Lies have very short legs.

Goodnight
    with your logic I have no ssa :

Last Online
    08-26-2023 @ 04:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance and Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Ancestry
    Lorraine, Alsace, Palatine, and Baden
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    J2a1
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Litorid, Assyroid, Mediterranid
    Politics
    Centrist, Moderate, Libertarian,
    Hero
    Aaron, Son of the Devil
    Religion
    Catholic (Jewish Descent)
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 176
    Given: 31

1 Not allowed!

all threads about north africans tend to turn like that lol
    lol

Banned
    Last Online
    08-08-2023 @ 05:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ⴷⵉⵀⵢⴰ
    Ethnicity
    Riffian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    E-M81
    mtDNA
    Steppe tragedy U5B3D
    Hero
    𐤀𐤔𐤕𐤓𐤕
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,744
    Given: 1,822

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    I know, and that means nothing. You are using these references to claim spaniards are 5% nigga, what is ridiculous. As ridiculous as claiming spaniards are 60% occitanian.

First, you are not Jewish Mexican, don't invent. You just are a chicana who resulted to have some distant Jewish ancestry.

Second, from where your distant Jewish ancestry comes, you say? From the Marranos that fled from Spain to Americas, as it is very well documented. Why do you think Mexicans have infinitely more MEna ancestry than spaniards?

We don't have anything in common with you, brown immigrant. Nor language, nor religion, nor culture, nor way of life, nor similar clothes, nor surnames, nor skin color, nor architecture, nor behavior, nor climate, NOTHING. Spain is a very civilized and developed country while North Africa is the fuckin third world. North Africans are known in Spain and rest of Europe for being criminals, rapists, drug traffickers, lazy beings, etc. this is why nobody likes you.

hahaha yep, that is why the VOX president is from Murcia...oh wait, that he is basque you could not be dumber

And no, immigrant, people dont hate Madrid. People hate Catalonia, curiously the region where you parasite and which is full of moors like you. That is one of the reasons why Catalonia is so hated.

That is impossible and one more of your lies. Canarians are literally Berbers mixed with spaniards. How the heck they could have the same amount of Moroccan than any peninsular?

Current, you say? This is happening since the year 711, baby. It is nothing current.

And no. If the world was controlled by Arabs nobody would want be related with you, are you crazy? The world is controlled by Jews and nobody want. With Arabs less even.

Oh, how cute, someone touched CVs sensible fiber and he angry. Careful boys.

Last Online
    08-26-2023 @ 04:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance and Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Ancestry
    Lorraine, Alsace, Palatine, and Baden
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    J2a1
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Litorid, Assyroid, Mediterranid
    Politics
    Centrist, Moderate, Libertarian,
    Hero
    Aaron, Son of the Devil
    Religion
    Catholic (Jewish Descent)
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 176
    Given: 31

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post

I am not trying to claim you are 5% SSA or any amount of anything. But there are millions and millions of Iberian's and if all if of them were to be tested I would not be surprised if a few reached 5%. Because a lot more than a few modern Iberian's can surpass 5% North African. one Canary islander did have the same 20.4 as an Andalusian when I used the exact same sources though most Andalusian's are lower and most Canary Islanders are higher. I Did not say that they had the same amount of North African I was using proxies which are not an accurate way to determine that

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-21-2023 @ 06:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    France, Italy, Switzerland
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,343
    Given: 3,478

0 Not allowed!

I've never understood why people focus so much about NA ancestry in Southern Euros, probably for trolling purpose or saying "you're self hating a part of your genome"

"Allobroges vaillants ! Dans vos vertes campagnes,
    Accordez-moi toujours asile et sűreté,
    Car j'aime ŕ respirer l'air pur de vos montagnes,
    Je suis la Liberté ! la Liberté !"

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Oh, how cute, someone touched CVs sensible fiber and he angry. Careful boys.
    Yes, that is the reason of your thumb down

GO OUT OF MY COUNTRY, IMMIGRANT.

I am not trying to claim you are 5% SSA or any amount of anything. But there are millions and millions of Iberian's and if all if of them were to be tested I would not be surprised if a few reached 5%. Because a lot more than a few modern Iberian's can surpass 5% North African.
    Only canarians would do. And because they are themselves North African in origin.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Samnium View Post
    I've never understood why people focus so much about NA ancestry in Southern Euros, probably for trolling purpose or saying "you're self hating a part of your genome"
    Because we don't accept them and thy get crazy, that is why.

Page 23 of 92 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread Information