Steppe tragedy U5B3D
    Hero
    𐤀𐤔𐤕𐤓𐤕
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,744
    Given: 1,822

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    So you were 14 yo neonazi supermacists and now you advice other to not do it? Sarcasm is stronk here.
    Exactly, as hard it is for me to swallow, i was really insecure and a jackass, it is what it is.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Axios View Post
    The picture they mentioned above was from 7 years ago, however, the quotes i have on my signature barely have 2 years, when i joined this forum i was a tenager, not fully grown, you however, have always been an adult in this forum, yet still you make yourself look like a joke constantly.
    Lol, you think adults don't change either? There are teenagers for example who are much more smarter than their own parents and older peers today, so that's not an excuse whatsoever. I don't befriend those who aren't honest about themselves let alone honest about the situation that I had just talked about. I was 22 years old when I first joined this forum, and I used to talk crap against the Turkish people here. Now, I'm not like that anymore, and I can honestly say that Turks here at least are good people in my opinion.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-08-2023 @ 05:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ⴷⵉⵀⵢⴰ
    Ethnicity
    Riffian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    E-M81
    mtDNA
    Steppe tragedy U5B3D
    Hero
    𐤀𐤔𐤕𐤓𐤕
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    Lol, you think adults don't change either? There are teenagers for example who are much more smarter than their own parents and older peers today, so that's not an excuse whatsoever. I don't befriend those who aren't honest about themselves let alone honest about the situation that I had just talked about. I was 22 years old when I first joined this forum, and I used to talk crap against the Turkish people here. Now, I'm not like that anymore, and I can honestly say that Turks here at least are good people in my opinion.
    But you attacked me for no reason at all as you can see in my signature i dont know what are you trying to prove, i did nothing against you, never said a bad word against you. You aren't even honest with yourself.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

But you attacked me for no reason at all as you can see in my signature i dont know what are you trying to prove, i did nothing against you, never said a bad word against you. You aren't even honest with yourself.
    Just pissed off at hypocritical Berbers who claim they're against racism, and yet, they talk shit against Arabs and others all the time on the internet like how you accused Europeans in a blood libel of racism and so on.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ⴷⵉⵀⵢⴰ
    Ethnicity
    Riffian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    E-M81
    mtDNA
    Steppe tragedy U5B3D
    Hero
    𐤀𐤔𐤕𐤓𐤕
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    Just pissed off at hypocritical Berbers who claim they're against racism, and yet, they talk shit against Arabs and others all the time on the internet like how you accused Europeans in a blood libel of racism and so on.
    I only accused the greek dude, who immediately called me immigrant rapist to an answer i gave him politely. I dont know what you saw. Then, your friend joined and started fucking up my balls. That still isnt an excuse for what you did, you attacked me personally for no reason, making look yourself like you have some kind of bipolarity illness.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

It is true, it was very rare for me, beying mixed to be so insecure about myself and act like a chimp. That was 7 years ago tho, and i changed, can you say the same? Do you think beying white makes you superior? if so, i really hope you change your mindset someday.
    Ok, this made me think about if it is important for me be white, being Spanish. Being sincere it is not. All what I love in this world is being Spanish, I don't need more. If spaniards are blue, it is ok. Yet we continue being Spanish, that is what I care.

Then, it is not about superiority or not. I only want to live among my people, that is why I hate immigrants.

So is it now us or Morrocans to be most criminal. Time to send Januzaj for a journey.
    it is moroccans by far. Data says so, the common sense too after seeing the amazing amount of news about Moroccans committing crimes here in Spain. And these are the news about crimes where Moroccans were arrested... Imagine the rest of crimes that Moroccans commite but they are not...

But let be honest between you and me for once: Albanians in Spain are another bunch of criminals too. Why do you deny this? It is a very well documented fact. Do I say the same about Finnish? And it is not that I am a big fan of Finnish... Do I say the same about Slovaks? About Irish? No, I don't because they behave correctly. Albanians don't do.

How can you call me retard, racist, motherfuxker, idiot etc for disliking a foreigner people that come to my country to make crimes?? I am in mi right to hate them, and it is fair.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,136
    Given: 9,066

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    Ok, this made me think about if it is important for me be white, being Spanish. Being sincere it is not. All what I love in this world is being Spanish, I don't need more. If spaniards are blue, it is ok. Yet we continue being Spanish, that is what I care.

Then, it is not about superiority or not. I only want to live among my people, that is why I hate immigrants.

it is moroccans by far. Data says so, the common sense too after seeing the amazing amount of news about Moroccans committing crimes here in Spain. And these are the news about crimes where Moroccans were arrested... Imagine the rest of crimes that Moroccans commite but they are not...

But let be honest between you and me for once: Albanians in Spain are another bunch of criminals too. Why do you deny this? It is a very well documented fact. Do I say the same about Finnish? And it is not that I am a big fan of Finnish... Do I say the same about Slovaks? About Irish? No, I don't because they behave correctly. Albanians don't do.

How can you call me retard, racist, motherfuxker, idiot etc for disliking a foreigner people that come to my country to make crimes?? I am in mi right to hate them, and it is fair.
    You still didn’t even meet an Albanian guy, in Spain if you see an Albanian it is probably a tourist, as for the crime, ye you have Albanians that do crime, we are known for yolo mentality. But there are alot of hardworking people abroad and home who work 7 days per week. We value family alot, drink coffee and watch football for most of the time. Dont forget we were opressed by stronger countries for most of our history, this makes a paranoia in your mentality that something bad can happen anyday.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ⴷⵉⵀⵢⴰ
    Ethnicity
    Riffian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    E-M81
    mtDNA
    Steppe tragedy U5B3D
    Hero
    𐤀𐤔𐤕𐤓𐤕
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You still didn’t even meet an Albanian guy, in Spain if you see an Albanian it is probably a tourist, as for the crime, ye you have Albanians that do crime, we are known for yolo mentality. But there are alot of hardworking people abroad and home who work 7 days per week. We value family alot, drink coffee and watch football for most of the time. Dont forget we were opressed by stronger countries for most of our history, this makes a paranoia in your mentality that something bad can happen anyday.
    His mistake is putting all immigrants in the same sack. He is not beying fair.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-21-2023 @ 06:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    France, Italy, Switzerland
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,343
    Given: 3,478

0 Not allowed!

His mistake is putting all immigrants in the same sack. He is not beying fair.
    Many people have enough of NA immigrants in Europe, and especially in France.

Sweep before your door.

"Allobroges vaillants ! Dans vos vertes campagnes,
    Accordez-moi toujours asile et sűreté,
    Car j'aime ŕ respirer l'air pur de vos montagnes,
    Je suis la Liberté ! la Liberté !"

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ⴷⵉⵀⵢⴰ
    Ethnicity
    Riffian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    E-M81
    mtDNA
    Steppe tragedy U5B3D
    Hero
    𐤀𐤔𐤕𐤓𐤕
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Samnium View Post
    Many people have enough of NA immigrants in Europe, and especially in France.

Sweep before your door.
    And? They are bad because they are NAs? You should separate, but i know your kind does not. You hate all of them. I already knew you did when you said moorish architecture was ugly, of course you wont ever admit liking something from NA.

Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread Information