Fleming
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 119

0 Not allowed!

GREAT documentary, one of the best

Ancient Sumerian origins of mankind Documentary - Mesopotamia riddles that thwart academics

Also nice,

Ancient Anunnaki Sumerians epoch - 11,000BC origins of super advanced cultures

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2020 @ 10:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Belgian
    Ethnicity
    Fleming
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Sumerians: Ubiad Culture 6,000BC Farming, Art, Cattle & Civilization 2018

The ancient Ubaid culture of Sumeria predates Egypt, and shows the origin of civilization, yet clearly at 6,000BC they already have crops and perfected sickles, multi use pits, cups and turned dishes, and wheat motifs, also we look at some conspicuous " Alien Gods" and repti!ians...

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Belgian
    Ethnicity
    Fleming
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Can somebody help me from the Sumerian addiction? They even follow me in my dreams, hahaha

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Belgian
    Ethnicity
    Fleming
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yezidi Kurds call their Sun GOD also Shamash. They say 'Xode Shems'. Xode is an Iranian/IndoEuropean name for God. Xode is similar in writing as God, Xode (Kurdic) = God (English)
    Shems means the Sun, similar to Shamash of the Sumerians

Utu - Shamash ( Anunnaki): Mesopotamian God of the Sun and Justice | Sumerian God Mythology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qttxqt4sFnA

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,745
    Given: 9,043

1 Not allowed!

Why people cant accept or believe the genius and artistry of humandkind. Everyone tries to connect the works of ancient people to aliens. „Pyramids are found all over the world its not a chance“... every 3 years old child builds with toys a pyramid, you dont need be a genius to know what a pyramid is. And then you came with History channel, i watch it if i want to maintain, for learning sonething i rather prefer other sources, like books written by reliable authors who dont think humankind is a work of aliens. I am believing that there are life outside our planet, maybe these are intelligent, but i also believe that after millions of years the humans were emerged and sone they they start to create a civilization. So if you want to start something about Sumerians, please without that nonsense. We can discus about their origin, but please dont search for it outside of our earth.

Yezidi Kurds call their Sun GOD also Shamash. They say 'Xode Shems'. Xode is an Iranian/IndoEuropean name for God. Xode is similar in writing as God, Xode (Kurdic) = God (English)
    In Turkey Turkmen tribes are Kurdish, in Azerbaijan are Auerbaijanis Kurdish, in Iran are well known Turkmens Kurdish, Ancient Anatolians were Kurdish, I bet adam and eva were also kurdish. Whats about that obsession. I really hate that kind of spreading nonsense, i mean if here someone is doing shit against you then troll them, thats ok, but you only damage the reputation of Kurds. Please dont inference something without any connection, even turkish has more linguistic affinity with sumerian than kurdish. But i think you like to connect your nonsense with every shit on this world.

Your next thread: „ANCIENT MAYA: DESCENTS OF LOST KURDISH TRIBE MAXA?“

Last Online
    01-18-2024 @ 05:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    KRD
    Ancestry
    Karda | Kurtî | Kardox | Corduene | Kartawaye
    Country
    Saudi-Arabia
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,517
    Given: 913

0 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,745
    Given: 9,043

0 Not allowed!

Nice try, i dont think they were turkics nor i claimed that. But even they are linguistically „more related“ than kurds, even without havinng near relationship with each other. Everyone will agree. If a turk would came and also spread nonsense like „sumerians were the sons of tengri“ i would react the same way,

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    KRD
    Ancestry
    Country
    Saudi-Arabia
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    Nice try, i dont think they were turkics nor i claimed that. But even they are linguistically „more related“ to kurds, even without habing near relationship with each other. Everyone will agree. If a turk would came and also spread nonsense like „sumerians were the sons of tengri“ i would react the same way,
    Nah I just posted it because I remember a Turkish member here a few years ago tried to convince me that Sumerians were Turkic people.

On a real note though, Sumerians died out but maybe their descendants live on in modern Iraqis. That being said the origins of Kurds is pretty clear to me and I don’t see any Sumerian link apart from some Sumerian origin words that we use which we probably absorbed.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    KRD
    Ancestry
    Country
    Saudi-Arabia
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eline View Post
    I’ll be honest, Yazidi Kurds have been very influenced by Arabs. There are entire Yazidi villages that speak Arabic as a result of Saddam’s Arabization program. Shams is also the Arabic word for God so they probably got it from them. They even wear dishdasha.

On the other hand the Yazidi religion is very similar to Alevism and Yarsanism.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Belgian
    Ethnicity
    Fleming
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Halgurd View Post
    I’ll be honest, Yazidi Kurds have been very influenced by Arabs. There are entire Yazidi villages that speak Arabic as a result of Saddam’s Arabization program. Shams is also the Arabic word for God so they probably got it from them. They even wear dishdasha.

On the other hand the Yazidi religion is very similar to Alevism and Yarsanism.
    Wow, so just 1 village out of the thousands of villages? And that village practices the Yezidi religion just in Kurdish.

Shems is not Arabic, but has got roots in the Sumero-Akkadian language. Jews, Assyrians use the same name for the Sun. Arabs came much later and took it from the ancient Semites.

I don't know about dishdasha, but that head thing pre-date the Arabs. When Arabs arrived in Iraq they took many customs from the native population.

Sumerians lived and came into the existance at the same place where Kurds have been living for thousands of years. Sumerians live on in Kurds.

Even the Jews try to connect themselves to the Kurds/Sumerians

Last edited by Eline; 05-13-2020 at 02:58 PM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information