View Poll Results: Which races are most prone to 'marrying out'?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Northeast Asians

5 20.83%
  • Southeast Asians

12 50.00%
  • South Asians

2 8.33%
  • Maoris/Polynesians

2 8.33%
  • Aborigines

1 4.17%
  • Non-Arab Middle Easterners

3 12.50%
  • Arabs

3 12.50%
  • North Africans

2 8.33%
  • East Africans

1 4.17%
  • West Africans

7 29.17%
  • Europeans

11 45.83%
  • Amerindians

2 8.33%
  • Mixed-race Latin Americans

7 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Which races are most prone to 'marrying out'?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daco Celtic View Post
    Wherever they come in contact with minorities. It's mainly Anglo-Saxon men getting with minority women
    Actually, that's only true when it comes to East Asians. Most other interracial pairings involving Anglo-Saxons usually have non-white men.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Btw, contrary to Kratz, Duffmann etc. I don't think that (Amerindian-admixed) Latin Americans are always so favourable to race-mixing either. Maybe for some trendy professionals in Mexico City and Lima, dating a gringo is tolerable or even commendable, but I know for a full fact that things are different in the countryside.
    Despite my arguments with both intersectional leftists and White supremacist rightists, they are right insofar as sexual relations with Whites in many parts of the world - Latin America, MENA, East/Southeast Asia, South Asia - are not usually seen as being as taboo as are sexual relations with Blacks. Where they go too far, however, is in claiming that there is no taboo associated with it at all, and that even people from various non-white ethnic groups prefer Whites to their own people (really not true most of the time).

Banned
    Last Online
    07-17-2021 @ 07:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,840
    Given: 2,076

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    "There was a small group of Chinese (and also Japanese) eugenics advocates in the late 19th to early 20th centuries who actually proposed that if whites and Asians would intermarry, there would be eugenic advantages for the development of the Chinese race, or for the yellow race more broadly."

Let's see (https://philipperushton.net/wp-conte...gence-1997.pdf):

A novel piece of information available on the 100 Asian children is the race of the father. I divided the sample into a "pure" Asian group having both Asian mothers and Asian fathers (N = 63) and a "mixed" group (N = 37) of Asian mothers and other race fathers (mainly white, but including 5 blacks). At 7 years of age the unmixed Asians averaged an IQ of 114 versus one of 103 for the mixed-Asians (t = 3.5 1; p < .001) and a cranial capacity of 1,170 cm³ versus one of 1,155 cm³ for the mixed-race group.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ymyyakhtakh View Post
    "There was a small group of Chinese (and also Japanese) eugenics advocates in the late 19th to early 20th centuries who actually proposed that if whites and Asians would intermarry, there would be eugenic advantages for the development of the Chinese race, or for the yellow race more broadly."
    As the article itself infers, such sentiment was very much outnumbered by the nationalist backlash against mixed marriages in China. For that matter, much the same is true in China and lots of other non-Western countries even today - for every wannabe and White worshipper, there are many more ethnonationalists.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 11:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,348
    Given: 369

0 Not allowed!

In the west, Black men and Asian women. MENA women and S. Asian men are the least likely to outmarry

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsid View Post
    In the west, Black men and Asian women. MENA women and S. Asian men are the least likely to outmarry
    The thing about East Asians is there seems to be a big dissonance between how ethnocentric their countries of origin are and how much their diaspora communities marry out. Now as for Black men, having White lovers might be common in the Caribbean, Latin America and increasingly even North America, but I am not sure how it'd be in Sub-Saharan Africa itself.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,563
    Given: 29,007

0 Not allowed!

Anyway this is going to affect Whites or Europeans more than any other race. There are already less Europeans than other groups like Asians and Africans and also every European country has quite a bit of immigration from non-white countries. There are still plenty of majority Asian and African countries. Interesting what Europe will look like in 200 years time not that it is something I can do anything about and I'm not going to be here to see it anyway. Anyway I don't see the advantage of mixing up all the populations. Diversity is much nicer than all the world becoming a melting pot. I'm not sure why race mixing is promoted so much for Europeans. Anyway people get what they deserve in the end but to a certain degree Europeans and white nations are a bit programmed to accept all this by their Governments. I don't agree with the amount of immigration that happens in the West. I think it should be better managed and I don't see why there has to be an endless stream of uneducated people allowed in. Anyway I don't want to go off on a rant because I'll just go on and on.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Anyway this is going to affect Whites or Europeans more than any other race. There are already less Europeans than other groups like Asians and Africans and also every European country has quite a bit of immigration from non-white countries. There are still plenty of majority Asian and African countries. Interesting what Europe will look like in 200 years time not that it is something I can do anything about and I'm not going to be here to see it anyway. Anyway I don't see the advantage of mixing up all the populations. Diversity is much nicer than all the world becoming a melting pot. I'm not sure why race mixing is promoted so much for Europeans. Anyway people get what they deserve in the end but to a certain degree Europeans and white nations are a bit programmed to accept all this by their Governments. I don't agree with the amount of immigration that happens in the West. I think it should be better managed and I don't see why there has to be an endless stream of uneducated people allowed in. Anyway I don't want to go off on a rant because I'll just go on and on.
    I understand what you're saying, and do agree that we have to have better control over borders (one interesting side effect of covid is that it has shown that nations are not totally powerless in doing so when they want to, after all). Nonetheless, it is more nuanced than what you've said. For instance, as is discussed in one of the articles I posted above, there is already concern among some Black Caribbeans in Britain that they will soon die out as a group, due to a combination of very high intermarriage rates and not much immigration from there nowadays. Also, for all their apparent homogenity and stability, countries like Japan and South Korea are rapidly ageing nations that are slowly but surely increasing their rates of immigration and, in particular, recent years have seen a surge in foreign brides (less so grooms) to fufill the needs of lonely locals. Already 13% of marriages in South Korea involve a foreign spouse. What's more, the Gulf Arab countries have per capita even more immigrants than most Western countries do - in fact, barely a quarter of the residents of countries like Qatar and the UAE are native citizens!

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    me
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    R1a > YP1337 > R-BY160486*
    mtDNA
    H3*