Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Immanenz View Post
    I m pretty sure you can find similar Balkan people with that look those two are rocking
    lol, what's your point? There's Balkanites that can pass in NW Europe. Also, any specific examples? Are you suggesting Brown is Pontid(Serbs Danijel Aleksic, Aleksandar Kolarov or Russian Artem Lobov are good example of Pontids, Brown looks far closer to people we've agreed on being Atlantid before than either of those)? The guy in the OP, who you called Atlantid with "minor" Dinarid, looks more Balkan than either of those guys, and Matt Brown is British Isles descended, while Riepert is actually from NW Germany. The problem is when you get Turks being posted who look nothing like western Europeans/French, let alone Brits as "Atlantid", the guys I posted are not exotic at all.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,519
    Given: 8,746

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    lol, what's your point? There's Balkanites that can pass in NW Europe. Also, any specific examples? Are you suggesting Brown is Pontid(Serbs Danijel Aleksic, Aleksandar Kolarov or Russian Artem Lobov are good example of Pontids, Brown looks far closer to people we've agreed on being Atlantid before than either of those)? The guy in the OP, who you called Atlantid with "minor" Dinarid, looks more Balkan than either of those guys, and Matt Brown is British Isles descended, while Riepert is actually from NW Germany. The problem is when you get Turks being posted who look nothing like western Europeans/French, let alone Brits as "Atlantid", the guys I posted are not exotic at all.
    Yeah- Milos Degenek would be a decent Atlantid example, if his nose would not be that prominent.
    I see you have a strict definition of Atlantid being a robust Aurignacoid form with eye orbits that are similar to cm types. But classifying people because they look more western than eastern or whatever is something highly subjective.
    He cant be pred Noric, because they are brachy/short headed etc., nevermind the silly debatte if he looks Western or Eastern. He has some slight borealized eyes, which might be for you "Eastern" but thats if you digg deeper not true (Subnordids in NW of Europe can have it for example.) Also borealized eyes are not traits of true Dinarids, they can appear narrow however on some cases.
    Also there is no point of using a term like Atlantid only for people who look British. I m pretty sure not even there most people would fall into this strict schemeta, since not all look like textbook example Barry Murphy from St. Patricks Athletic

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Immanenz View Post
    Yeah- Milos Degenek would be a decent Atlantid example, if his nose would not be that prominent.
    I see you have a strict definition of Atlantid being a robust Aurignacoid form with eye orbits that are similar to cm types. But classifying people because they look more western than eastern or whatever is something highly subjective.
    He cant be pred Noric, because they are brachy/short headed etc., nevermind the silly debatte if he looks Western or Eastern. He has some slight borealized eyes, which might be for you "Eastern" but thats if you digg deeper not true (Subnordids in NW of Europe can have it for example.) Also borealized eyes are not traits of true Dinarids, they can appear narrow however on some cases.
    Also there is no point of using a term like Atlantid only for people who look British. I m pretty sure not even there most people would fall into this strict schemeta, since not all look like textbook example Barry Murphy from St. Patricks Athletic
    These are not borealized eyes.

Borealized eyes:

OP's eye shape literally peaks in a place like Iran or the Caucasus(although obviously he doesn't look like them, but that one feature does). I didn't say he's pred. Noric, I said he's half Noric half Atlanto-Med. His face isn't even that long, it's intermediary, which makes sense for a short faced Noric+Atlanto-Med. Dinarids absolutely do have those kind of "Iranic" or pseudo MENA eyes.

(former Albanian PM)

(De Niro)

Honestly we usually agree on phenotype classification and have talked about how weird some people's classifications are. Your arguments sound like something explaining why Turkish Atlantids are actually a thing. Maybe you've been talking to Kivan a bit too much, lol. I wholy disagree with everything you said, "Western vs Eastern" is not a silly debate, it's one of the easiest and least subjective things to be able to tell from looking at someone. Daniel Craig may be 100% British, but he's still phenotypically a textbook eastern Euro phenotypically. Atlantids peak in Britain, even the person who made the term said so. If you can't pass in Britain, you can't be an Atlantid. That just seems like common sense to me.

I agree Brian Barry Murphy is about as textbook Atlantid as you can get, amazing example. Denegek is also a great example of Atlantid+Dinarid.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,570
    Given: 29,027

2 Not allowed!

Had to look up Brian Barry Murphy to see what he looked like. So he's an example of textbook Atlantid.

A lot of people classified as Atlantids on here are apparently not Atlantids then. He looks in a similar vein to Pierce Brosnan and Ben Affleck.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Had to look up Brian Barry Murphy to see what he looked like. So he's an example of textbook Atlantid.

A lot of people classified as Atlantids on here are apparently not Atlantids then. He looks in a similar vein to Pierce Brosnan and Ben Affleck.
    I mean, it depends who you ask I guess.

Some people will tell you(and have) that this is Atlantid:

The guy who invented the term called this guy an Atlantid(he's Welsh, looks pretty normal Welsh too although the bad quality, black and white photo isn't very clear), you can make up your own mind which it should be:

(looks like Clark Kent/the Smallville actor to me)
    Examples of Hooton's "Nordo-Mediterannean" which is supposed to be the same thing

(again, British Isles looking)
    Although I will say if Pierce Brosnan is "North Atlantid" and Murphy is "Atlantid" the North Atlantid term needs to cease usage immediately. They're the exact same type, only single difference is eye colour. It's not enough, so I also consider Pierce Brosnan an Atlantid.
    oldschool anthropology

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,570
    Given: 29,027

0 Not allowed!

The guy who invented the term called this guy an Atlantid(he's Welsh, looks pretty normal Welsh too although the bad quality, black and white photo isn't very clear), you can make up your own mind which it should be:

Examples of Hooton's "Nordo-Mediterannean" which is supposed to be the same thing

Although I will say if Pierce Brosnan is "North Atlantid" and Murphy is "Atlantid" the North Atlantid term needs to cease usage immediately. They're the exact same type, only single difference is eye colour. It's not enough, so I also consider Pierce Brosnan an Atlantid.
    Yes I agree about Pierce Brosnan, he and Murphy could be brothers as they have very similar facial structure. The woman above doesn't look like Murphy and Brosnan and obviously has a more southern influence. I think Atlantid is obviously overly used here for people.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

These are not borealized eyes.

Borealized eyes:

OP's eye shape literally peaks in a place like Iran or the Caucasus(although obviously he doesn't look like them, but that one feature does). I didn't say he's pred. Noric, I said he's half Noric half Atlanto-Med. His face isn't even that long, it's intermediary, which makes sense for a short faced Noric+Atlanto-Med. Dinarids absolutely do have those kind of "Iranic" or pseudo MENA eyes.

(former Albanian PM)

(De Niro)

Honestly we usually agree on phenotype classification and have talked about how weird some people's classifications are. Your arguments sound like something explaining why Turkish Atlantids are actually a thing. Maybe you've been talking to Kivan a bit too much, lol. I wholy disagree with everything you said, "Western vs Eastern" is not a silly debate, it's one of the easiest and least subjective things to be able to tell from looking at someone. Daniel Craig may be 100% British, but he's still phenotypically a textbook eastern Euro phenotypically. Atlantids peak in Britain, even the person who made the term said so. If you can't pass in Britain, you can't be an Atlantid. That just seems like common sense to me.

I agree Brian Barry Murphy is about as textbook Atlantid as you can get, amazing example. Denegek is also a great example of Atlantid+Dinarid.
    Well, i said that Dinarids can have narrow eyes, which i think we both pretty much agree on as i see your examples. I respect your definition of Atlantid and i also agree it peaks in Britain- and pops up in individuals who have strongly "Aurignacoid Cm Nordoid features, while you would dismiss the term Atlantid for individual who show stronger Dinaric or Alpine traits.
    And also the guys you posted do show well borealization, although its on a pretty mild basis and the 1st one has other influences that pop up in Nordoid individuals throughout North Europe. Very extreme cases would be Badstuber, who indeed is Baltid influenced.
    btw i did not want to fight about correct classification or to "defend mine". I would be the first one who would say that there is a difference between Atlantid proper and Med altered by Nordoid influences- so yes, the way you see Atlantid is certainly more precise than the way i used it in this case.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

well, she is certainly not Atlantid. Thats certainly not what i was implying. And yes, those examples from Hooton are very good textbook exampless. Where do you see Jonathan Rhys Myers for example? He is certainly altered by a reduced/borrealized up.
    https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/anth....html#p1866945
    this guy does not look either like a proper Atlantid
    Last edited by Immanenz; 05-17-2020 at 10:20 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,571
    Given: 3,901

0 Not allowed!

North Atlantid + Dinarid

R.I.P.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-04-2024 @ 06:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    celtic germanic romance
    Ethnicity
    irish belgian german french
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 738
    Given: 35

0 Not allowed!

So sad he just died from a skiing accident.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information