Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Killing their own people, where have we come..

Sorry I had to XDDDD
    It's ok Albanians weren't spared.

Last edited by Crn Volk; 05-18-2020 at 10:36 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-07-2020 @ 04:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 152
    Given: 156

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crn Volk View Post
    We don't care about your point.
    That's expected from people raised to call their ancestors Tatars and believe that they are the descendants of an ancient Greek kingdom, which ceased to exist in 168 BC.

I've read it a million times and reject it.
    It would be painfully optimistic to expect more from a person who creates a thread about "Bulgarian terror' with 5 Macedonian Wikipedia links with a total of 100% of the sources being either Macedonian or Serbian.

Your government's current behavior is driving a wedge between the Macedonian and Bulgarian people.
    How? From recent years I only remember my country helping yours and some of your people acting like little princesses in return.

I remember years ago when Bulgaria gifted more than 100 tanks to Macedonia. Later the Macedonians complained that the tanks were broken. I remember a joke from Slavi Trifonov's show that was something like "Подарихме 100 танка на Македония и сега Македонците казват, че били развалени и не тръгвали. Ами пробвайте да им сипете гориво"

Instead of respecting our wishes, they wish to pursue the same 19th century politics towards us, and this time using EU structures to do so.
    What wish we don't respect? Communist Bulgaria is one of the first countries to recognize Macedonia. In recent years Bulgaria is only helping you. If I'm wrong, correct me. I'm not that much into modern Balkan politics, because our politicians are mostly corrupted pigs.

Well, you are no Greece. You are a push over. Our lobby is stronger than yours.
    That's right. We are not Greece. We are not 373 billion in debt and our history is very cool, but honestly ancient Greek history is more badass.

Macedonian lobby being stronger than Bulgarian is something that seems very unlikely to me. I don't know anything about the subject, but "more money = more influence" seems like a right formula for me. In GDP rankings of 2020 Bulgaria is in 73th place(we still poor af) and Macedonia on 131th.

We will drag the Bulgarian name through the mud in this process.
    I know Macedonian nationalists hate us and I also know why Good luck with dragging the Bulgarian name "through the mud" with your mk.wikipedia links.

People will actually learn where Bulgaria is and who Bulgarians are.
    LOL. Please answer me on this one. You can ignore the rest if you want.

1.Where actually is Bulgaria?

2.Who the Bulgarians actually are?

Don't worry, we'll put you on the map.
    I'm not worrying, even the slightest.

I haven't posted Bulgarian soldiers shipping Jews off to Treblinka as I don't need to. I'll limit this to just atrocities against Macedonians. The others can do their own bidding.
    You can post whatever you want. All nations had rulers/generals/soldiers who did inhumane things throughout history. About Treblinka, it's true that the Bulgarian government didn't protect the Jews in Macedonia and one Bulgarian commissar, Alexander Belev, was responsible for thousands of Jews being sent to German camps. If you take off your "Bugari Tatari" lens and look at the history objectively though, you will see the other side of the coin - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ho...ulgaria#Rescue

"On May 2, 1943, after Germany greatly increases the upon Bulgarian authorities the government prepared a second campaign for deportation. This time the plan did not include only 8,000, but all 48 000 Bulgarian Jews."

"Protests were held throughout the country, with both ordinary citizens and religious leaders, including bishop Kiril of Plovdiv,[52] threatening to block the path of Holocaust trains by lying on the railroad tracks. Under pressure, Boris III was dissuaded from continuing the deportations and instead assigned Jews to forced labour groups throughout the country, telling Adolf Eichmann and Adolf Hitler that Bulgaria needed them for railroad construction and other industrial work.[53]"

"Although that Commissar Alexander Belev does his best for the full execution of the deportation of all Bulgarian Jews, he failed.[54] On the same day the Jews from larger cities started getting deported to work camps across Bulgaria. On the next day (May 26) the deportation of the Sofia Jews started and by June 7, 19,153 had left the capital.[55]

Across the country, they found shelter at the homes of local Jews or were placed in specially designated empty schools. Their living conditions were difficult, but guaranteed was their physical survival. The existing legal regime was not canceled but was not implemented either, with the deportation to Poland not officially canceled, but not carried out.[56]

The historians have different opinions regarding who has the greatest merit for the rescue of the Bulgarian Jews - the Tsar, the Church, the politicians that interfered or the Bulgarian people. The basis was formed, however, on the resistance to the anti-Semitic policy, which the Bulgarian society showed and proved how alien anti-Semitism was to Bulgarian people.[57]"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic squatting crew
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Politics
    Right is right
    Religion
    A mystery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,472
    Given: 187

0 Not allowed!

I didn't know political killings count as ethnic cleansing. Just look at your wiki page "occupator" and also at your posts. Macedonians want respect but they constantly bash others. IMRO members were constantly killing each other for political reasons, Bulgarians in Bulgaria were constantly killing each other during WW2 for political reasons, should we post all these so that the topic would be inline with your flawed logic?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No comment on this Invictus?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Or this?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by -Invictus- View Post
    That's expected from people raised to call their ancestors Tatars and believe that they are the descendants of an ancient Greek kingdom, which ceased to exist in 168 BC.

It would be painfully optimistic to expect more from a person who creates a thread about "Bulgarian terror' with 5 Macedonian Wikipedia links with a total of 100% of the sources being either Macedonian or Serbian.

How? From recent years I only remember my country helping yours and some of your people acting like little princesses in return.

I remember years ago when Bulgaria gifted more than 100 tanks to Macedonia. Later the Macedonians complained that the tanks were broken. I remember a joke from Slavi Trifonov's show that was something like "Подарихме 100 танка на Македония и сега Македонците казват, че били развалени и не тръгвали. Ами пробвайте да им сипете гориво"

What wish we don't respect? Communist Bulgaria is one of the first countries to recognize Macedonia. In recent years Bulgaria is only helping you. If I'm wrong, correct me. I'm not that much into modern Balkan politics, because our politicians are mostly corrupted pigs.

That's right. We are not Greece. We are not 373 billion in debt and our history is very cool, but honestly ancient Greek history is more badass.

Macedonian lobby being stronger than Bulgarian is something that seems very unlikely to me. I don't know anything about the subject, but "more money = more influence" seems like a right formula for me. In GDP rankings of 2020 Bulgaria is in 73th place(we still poor af) and Macedonia on 131th.

I know Macedonian nationalists hate us and I also know why Good luck with dragging the Bulgarian name "through the mud" with your mk.wikipedia links.

LOL. Please answer me on this one. You can ignore the rest if you want.

1.Where actually is Bulgaria?

2.Who the Bulgarians actually are?

I'm not worrying, even the slightest.

You can post whatever you want. All nations had rulers/generals/soldiers who did inhumane things throughout history. About Treblinka, it's true that the Bulgarian government didn't protect the Jews in Macedonia and one Bulgarian commissar, Alexander Belev, was responsible for thousands of Jews being sent to German camps. If you take off your "Bugari Tatari" lens and look at the history objectively though, you will see the other side of the coin - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ho...ulgaria#Rescue

"On May 2, 1943, after Germany greatly increases the upon Bulgarian authorities the government prepared a second campaign for deportation. This time the plan did not include only 8,000, but all 48 000 Bulgarian Jews."

"Protests were held throughout the country, with both ordinary citizens and religious leaders, including bishop Kiril of Plovdiv,[52] threatening to block the path of Holocaust trains by lying on the railroad tracks. Under pressure, Boris III was dissuaded from continuing the deportations and instead assigned Jews to forced labour groups throughout the country, telling Adolf Eichmann and Adolf Hitler that Bulgaria needed them for railroad construction and other industrial work.[53]"

"Although that Commissar Alexander Belev does his best for the full execution of the deportation of all Bulgarian Jews, he failed.[54] On the same day the Jews from larger cities started getting deported to work camps across Bulgaria. On the next day (May 26) the deportation of the Sofia Jews started and by June 7, 19,153 had left the capital.[55]

Across the country, they found shelter at the homes of local Jews or were placed in specially designated empty schools. Their living conditions were difficult, but guaranteed was their physical survival. The existing legal regime was not canceled but was not implemented either, with the deportation to Poland not officially canceled, but not carried out.[56]

The historians have different opinions regarding who has the greatest merit for the rescue of the Bulgarian Jews - the Tsar, the Church, the politicians that interfered or the Bulgarian people. The basis was formed, however, on the resistance to the anti-Semitic policy, which the Bulgarian society showed and proved how alien anti-Semitism was to Bulgarian people.[57]"
    Don't take my word for it

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/conte...ticle/bulgaria

Banned
    Last Online
    08-07-2020 @ 04:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 152
    Given: 156

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crn Volk View Post
    No comment on this Invictus?
    No. I'm not gonna read a 150 page book, because a fan of science fiction posted it in a forum.

BTW the same R. A. Reiss was totally not biased - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archibald_Reiss

"With the advent of World War I, Reiss was commissioned by the Serbian government to investigate atrocities committed by the invading Central Powers against Serbs."

"When Serbia was overrun in 1915 he joined the Serbian Army in its retreat across Albania to return with the victorious Serbian Army when it liberated Belgrade in the final days of the war. He was known as a great friend of Serbia and the Serbian people and after the war decided to stay and live in the Kingdom of Yugoslavia. Upon the invitation of the Serbian Government, he carried out an inquiry on Hungarian, German and Bulgarian atrocities in Serbia during World War I and published the reports in European papers. He was part of the Serbian Government's envoy at the Paris Peace Conference, 1919. He found propaganda postcards of the Austrian-Hungarian Army showing atrocities against Serbian people.

After the war, Reiss helped establish the first police academy in Serbia and teach forensic sciences.[3] He was one of the founders of the Red Cross of Serbia. He became an honorary citizen of Krupanj in 1926."

You didn't answer to my reply

Last Online
    Today @ 07:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic squatting crew
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Politics
    Right is right
    Religion
    A mystery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,472
    Given: 187

0 Not allowed!

Bulgaria is known as the country which saved its Jews, Makedonoidski. Play your cards right next time.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lioncourt View Post
    Bulgaria is known as the country which saved its Jews, Makedonoidski. Play your cards right next time.
    What was this guy doing during the war?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Belev

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,912
    Given: 4,815

0 Not allowed!

Well civil wars are the most passionate and brutal of all wars - we know all about it.

What you went through is peanuts - its a cry fest.... wish I could use the popcorn emote but in all honesty you people are like babies.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information