• End of the blockade of Cuba

0 0%
  • The World War III

2 22.22%
  • Contact with aliens

2 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which of these events is most realistic / likely to happen?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,901

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    They're broke without the EU, losing influence, and the two biggest countries in the EU, France and Germany, are having huge internal problems. Italy, as well as all other Southern European countries, are tied with their hands behind their backs and can't influence their own economy, in addition to the rampant corruption that pretty much blocks any attempt at reform.
    That situation in Southern Europe began because we entered the union in the first place. For example, my country, Greece, went from having a debt of 13% to its GDP in 1981 to 181% in 2017 (now it's at 150% but still it's too much). And before we joined the Eurozone, our inflation rates were at 2% at most before 1981 and they skyrocketed to 25% in just 15 years. Our currency was grossly undervalued. Plus if we add the fact our industry and agriculture were diminished, with the industrial sector representing 17% of our GDP from almost 60% 40 years before, and that had our trade balances go negative in the 1980s onward for the first time since the 1910s.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

None.

As for EU, any country with the Euro as currency will find it hard to break away, I suspect the will of the V4 nations to remain separate will be worn away as the generations who remember Communist hardship die off and the younger, more materialistic, eurocentric population comes to be the majority of voters. Italians are weasels who will turn on their benefactors the moment a stronger power come along. See: Italy in WWI and WWII. They have already embraced the Belt and Road Initiative. China already owns Italy's textile/leather industry. When I look how eager Italy and Greece are in sucking up to China just for some economic benefits, and how much more they cry about money than cultural heritage, that doesn't look like people who want to defend their culture from the exploitation of capitalism. The Baltic states won't leave the EU because they're too afraid of Russia as well. Spain and Portugal don't have the will either, they'll remain EU states.

They'll crawl on all fours and beg like cucks, they are renowned for it, they will eventually bow down and accept their role as the bottom whore bitch of Germany. And France does love being a whore. However, France has always been the type to snake a finger into someones arsehole when they least expect it. Ireland is basically incorporated into Europe, they have no other identity besides hating the British so have to latch onto a European identity to remain a significance in their own eyes.

EU will hobble along for a while as there is no other viable alternative, it will never be a super state like America though the liberals saw to that when they let in millions of Africans and Arabs giving the far-right in Europe the openings they needed, but they always have had an obsession with the genitals of melanated gentlemen long before the USA did, when an institution aids and abets in the destruction and harming of its own people, then that institution no longer a legitimate representation of its people, and moreover, is an enemy of its people, and should be seen and treated as such.
    Since when do we want to cry for China? You judge from fucking Tsipras who was a commie himself and was elected by 25% of the population? We do not want to succumb to China or the EU for that matter. Up until now, only the commercial port of Piraeus is owned by half from the Chinese. Nothing else. And don't want to sell more things. At most, and I repeat at most, we'd rather go with Britain or America. But the preferable scenario would be to stick in our own, just like before we entered the EU.
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Dude, the Chinese took Greece over already, your government already defends Chinese interests in the EU, blocking human rights checks and attempts to prevent China from taking strategic ports and locations in Europe. China has spent 1/3 of a trillion dollars on buying the infrastructure of Southern Europe.

According to Article 63 to 66 of TFEU in particular, you cannot impose any protection to a third party country (such as China) which wants to buy stuff in your country.

China has also bought a lot of land in France, companies in many EU countries etc. and you LITERALLY CANNOT forbid them to do that. That is against EU law.

Note that recently, there was a vote on changing these dispositions in some way to add more protection, but it was refused. A bunch of small countries voted no.

Anyway, to be fair, their investments there have created many jobs for Greeks (many of them are high-tech jobs and not just unskilled labour), the Chinese expats are rather civilised and well educated, they invest fully in their new life in Greece, buying property and bringing their families with them and live a normal life, and try to learn Greek.

EU has been a disaster for Greece (debt slavery, refugee invasion, systematic destruction of local industrial production and moral values), not to mention their educated youth have fled to Northern European economies, plus I don't want you swarthy cunts to fuck up Northern European genepool, they have enough arabs and negroes already lel.

Greece will be our Trojan horse to bankrupt the Chinese economy when they can't pay back loans to them.
    One, we still have the EU as our overlord. The Chinese as far have managed to only get half the share of Piraeus.

Two, these laws you've mentioned should be repealed immediately.

Three, our infrastructure projects funded by Greek construction companies have created more jobs than Cosco, which owns the port. Literally speaking, the highways that are largely built by two Greek construction companies have given multiple times more jobs than any Chinese-funded project. And half of these jobs and more aren't manual labour, but high-tech because building infrastructure in a 80% mountainous, seismogenic country isn't an easy task to perform. At all.

Fourthly, yes, I mentioned it earlier. The EU destroyed us in almost all facets. Whether it's debt, the industrial sector, agriculture, rapefugees etc, it has degenerated us. As for the "educated youth leaving", yep, I wouldn't say it was our educated youth. Many didn't even finish uni. A tiny part were actually brilliant scientists. Many have still stayed here. In fact, many of them have helped with the pandemic here in Greece and have given advice to the government itself and the authorities how to handle this entire mess. Plus the fact the ones who went abroad as a whole have started to return since 2016.

And, who said we wanted to go to Northern Europe, lol. These people who went there went largely for a short period of time. I mean, they have started to return. And now, with the pandemic, the amount of people who want to permanently return to Greece has risen dramatically, as they don't feel safe in Northern Europe, and imagine my surprise, Northern Europe handled the pandemic worse than Third World countries. And why would we fuck up your genepool? Almost all Greeks living abroad have relationships with other Greeks. Plus, northern Euros should get their shit together in terms of immigration. Not us. My country's still 93% Greek, and most want it to remain as such, or to be 99% Greek again. Remember who shut their borders down in February from the horde ErDOGan unleashed...

And, China is already decaying. It already is in damage control mode. I say we do everything in order to destroy it. But Greece won't be the Trojan horse. We've had enough with being the guinea pig for 40 years now.
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,168
    Given: 4,757

0 Not allowed!

To be honest, I also think that the most likely option is the first, every time the tension between the countries of the European Union increases, there will come a point where some of them will get tired and leave, etc., until only a few remain and can no longer be sustained.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information