Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Do Women Confuse Predators With "Alpha Males"?

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 03:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    75% Slav, 25% Vlach
    Ethnicity
    50% Ukranian +25% South Polish + 25 Moldovan
    Ancestry
    Ukraine and Moldova
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Politics
    What ever suits my level of wealth.
    Hero
    EHG
    Religion
    PALEOISLAMIST
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,992
    Given: 432

2 Not allowed!

Real answer. Even though I’ll kind of go on a tangent but it’s important to understand this information to not ask such naive questions.

If you can violently take what you want and nobody can stop you that = dominance.

Women are attracted to dominance because dominant males provide most resources and chance of survival of offspring.

Women don’t really have an intrinsic morality outside of “gibbs me dat and protects mi” if you look at any political policies/demands that women support they are all based on that. Most traditional moral systems and even religions were invented and progressed by men. Men have justice based morality. Where actions are punished by equal reactions and things have definite consequences. Women have care based morality but their “care” is centered around themselves,their kids, and men they find physically attractive. There is a hierarchy for who gets less and more consequences. Women being at the top of that hierarchy which means they are never almost never held accountable. An example of this is the whole trying to remove due process from American courts this is nothing but female and male nature battling each other. Women want female privilege above all else. Men want a justice based system. But there are less and less “men” everyday. We live in a world of simps now.

So it’s important to understand that the explanations for most of these gender questions on here are more simple. You have to understand women properly. They and their behavior is like what we call “suchka” in my language meaning bitch. Just observe sexually dimorphic (where the male is dominant) animals and how the females act and you will learn more than some bullshit advice on the internet. The more men are blue pilled about reality in general not just women the more simp faggots there will be making life harder for us all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Daos777; 05-26-2020 at 06:22 PM.

El_Abominacion

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daos777 View Post
    Real answer. Even though I’ll kind of go on a tangent but it’s is important to understand this information to not ask such naive questions.

If you can violently take what you want and nobody can stop you that = dominance.

Women are attracted to dominance because dominant males provide most resources and chance of survival of offspring.

Women don’t really have an intrinsic morality outside of “gibbs me dat and protects mi” if you look at any political policies/demands that women support they are all based on that. Most traditional moral systems and even religions were invented and progressed by men. Men have justice based morality. Where actions are punished by equal reactions and things have definite consequences. Women have care based morality but their “care” is centered around themselves,their kids, and men they find physically attractive. There is a hierarchy for who gets less and more consequences. Women being at the top of that hierarchy which means they are never almost never held accountable. An example of this is the whole trying to remove due process from American courts this is nothing but female and male nature battling each other. Women want female privilege above all else. Men want a justice based system. But there are less and less “men” everyday. We live in a world of simps now.

So it’s important to understand that the explanations for most of these gender questions on here are more simple. You have to understand women properly. They and their behavior is like what we call “suchka” in my language meaning bitch. Just observe sexually dimorphic (where the male is dominant) animals and how the females act and you will learn more than some bullshit advice on the internet. The more men are blue pilled about reality in general not the women the more simp faggots will have making life harder for us all.

Agree completely.

Especially regarding that last part, all you need to do to understand whether women prefer dominant guys or not is to look to animal kingdoms. Females in the Gorilla kingdom can literally form harems for the male that protects them, wins fights, defends their territory etc. As soon as he's been beaten/killed by a stronger (usually larger) male they throw their asses at this one. It's the same shit with humans, women will both consciously and subconsciously think less of mentally and physically weak men and it reflects in their choices of partners, or their behaviour towards partners in a relationship (cheating on low value, submissive men while clinging to higher value and stronger ones). People who tell you otherwise are lying.

Aging Tom Cat Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian, Celtic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Northern England, SE Ireland, Northern Ireland, Castilla Spain
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    R-DF27 (R1b1a2a1a2a) R-Y3267
    mtDNA
    H6A1B
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,910
    Given: 10,180

0 Not allowed!

Real answer. Even though I’ll kind of go on a tangent but it’s is important to understand this information to not ask such naive questions.

So it’s important to understand that the explanations for most of these gender questions on here are more simple. You have to understand women properly. They and their behavior is like what we call “suchka” in my language meaning bitch. Just observe sexually dimorphic (where the male is dominant) animals and how the females act and you will learn more than some bullshit advice on the internet. The more men are blue pilled about reality in general not the women the more simp faggots will have making life harder for us all.

100% agree brother

you have nailed on the head the female condition, and the facked up way modern western societies have developed

Aging Tom Cat Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian, Celtic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Northern England, SE Ireland, Northern Ireland, Castilla Spain
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    R-DF27 (R1b1a2a1a2a) R-Y3267
    mtDNA
    H6A1B
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,910
    Given: 10,180

0 Not allowed!

100% agree brother

you have nailed on the head the female condition, and the facked up way modern western societies have developed

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information