PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Screw psychoactive drugs - legalize performance enhancing drugs

Thread: Screw psychoactive drugs - legalize performance enhancing drugs

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,875
    Given: 16,891

1 Not allowed!

Default Screw psychoactive drugs - legalize performance enhancing drugs

As a society we lead to our own death, people promote for the legalization of cannabis and other drugs which make you lazy and uncapable to be a productive member of society.

Why is noone advocating for the legalization of performance enhancing drugs? Every productive Athlete is on them.

Women easily get their birth control.
    Men gotta inject some u-lab steroid shit cause we get denied legal ways of pushing our performance with anabolika.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 392
    Given: 152

0 Not allowed!

Because the hook nosed Canaanites want Europeans to be weak so they can keep us under control by letting all these alpha BBC Tyrones impregnate all our women, meanwhile the white boy smokes weed and become mentally weak to against multiculturalism.

Be aware of the danger which lead to the extinction of our great superior Aryan race!
    Last edited by yamagi; 05-24-2020 at 08:29 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    As a society we lead to our own death, people promote for the legalization of cannabis and other drugs which make you lazy and uncapable to be a productive member of society.

Why is noone advocating for the legalization of performance enhancing drugs? Every productive Athlete is on them.

Women easily get their birth control.
    Men gotta inject some u-lab steroid shit cause we get denied legal ways of pushing our performance with anabolika.
    QUBES-OS+virtual-machine-running-WHONIX+VPN+TOR go to the darknet and use bitcoin / monero to get steroids mailed to a P.O. BOX. Use your white boy brainz to outhink the JewZ and the BBC Tyrone Alpha pea brains. Who was it that hacked the Nazi enigma machine ? A Jew or a Tyrone ? Nope, a white boy. Use your white boy hacker brain son.

Oh, yeah, it goes without saying the virtual machine should be encrypted (VMWARE can do this) and you should use bleachbit or something to delete it when you are done with ordering.
    Last edited by JamesBond007; 05-24-2020 at 08:38 AM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    QUBES-OS+virtual-machine-running-WHONIX+VPN+TOR go to the darknet and use bitcoin / monero to get steroids mailed to a P.O. BOX. Use your white boy brainz to outhink the JewZ and the BBC Tyrone Alpha pea brains. Who was it that hacked the Nazi enigma machine ? A Jew or a Tyrone ? Nope, a white boy. Use your white boy hacker brain son.

Oh, yeah, it goes without saying the virtual machine should be encrypted (VMWARE can do this) and you should use bleachbit or something to delete it when you are done with ordering.
    I want to go to a pharmacy and get whatever steroid I want as long I am ready to pay for it, not some u-lab darknet shit which I inject to my body.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Anabolic drugs build up muscle; examples include: steroids,[7] hormones, most notably human growth hormone, as well as some of their prodrugs,[8] selective androgen receptor modulators,[9] and beta-2 agonists.[10][11]
    Stimulants improve focus and alertness. Low (therapeutic) doses of dopaminergic stimulants (e.g., reuptake inhibitors and releasing agents) also promote cognitive and athletic performance, as nootropics and ergogenic aids respectively, by improving muscle strength and endurance while decreasing reaction time and fatigue;[3][12][13] some examples of athletic performance-enhancing stimulants are caffeine,[2] ephedrine, methylphenidate, and amphetamine.[3][12][13][14][15]
    Ergogenic aids, or athletic performance-enhancing substances, include a number of drugs with various effects on physical performance. Drugs such as amphetamine and methylphenidate increase power output at constant levels of perceived exertion and delay the onset of fatigue,[14][15][16] among other athletic-performance-enhancing effects;[3][12][13] bupropion also increases power output at constant levels of perceived exertion, but only during short term use.[16] Creatine, a nutritional supplement that is commonly used by athletes, increases high-intensity exercise capacity.[17]
    Human biomolecules – creatine and β-hydroxy β-methylbutyrate are naturally occurring compounds in humans that have well-established ergogenic effects and effects on body composition when supplemented.[18]
    Adaptogens are plants that support health through nonspecific effects, neutralize various environmental and physical stressors while being relatively safe and free of side effects.[19] As of 2008, the position of the European Medicines Agency was that "The principle of an adaptogenic action needs further clarification and studies in the pre-clinical and clinical area. As such, the term is not accepted in pharmacological and clinical terminology that is commonly used in the EU."[20]
    Nootropics, or "cognition enhancers", benefit overall cognition by improving memory (e.g., increasing working memory capacity or updating) or other aspects of cognitive control (e.g., inhibitory control, attentional control, attention span, etc.).[4][21]
    Painkillers allow performance beyond the usual pain threshold. Some painkillers raise blood pressure, increasing oxygen supply to muscle cells. Painkillers used by athletes range from common over-the-counter medicines such as NSAIDs (such as ibuprofen) to powerful prescription narcotics.
    Sedatives and anxiolytics are sometimes used in sports like archery which require steady hands and accurate aim, and also to overcome excessive nervousness or discomfort. Diazepam and propranolol are common examples; ethanol and cannabis are also used occasionally.
    Blood boosters (blood doping agents) increase the oxygen-carrying capacity of blood beyond the individual's natural capacity. They are used in endurance sports like long-distance running, cycling, and Nordic skiing. Recombinant human erythropoietin (rhEPO) is one of the most widely known drugs in this class.[18]
    Gene doping agents are a relatively recently described class of athletic performance-enhancing substances.[18] These drug therapies, which involve viral vector-mediated gene transfer, are not known to currently be in use as of April 2015.[18]

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

bump

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,273
    Given: 8,187

0 Not allowed!

Yeah, psychadelic drugs are taken way too lightly. Although you don't see them ruining people's lifes like some other stuff very often, the short-term effects can apparently get batshit crazy. After hearing some stories - no, thanks.

Thread Information